Hello Random Korean Guys...

I Don't Know Super Junior

 

You were walking and on your way to a convenience store.

 

 

You were supposed to buy ramen, ramen and more ramen! As a college student, this was your staple food.

 

 

 

You walk inside and bump into a guy with milky white skin and shades on his eyes.

 

"Oh, mianhae." you say and proceed with what you were doing earlier.

 

 

You were going to pick out 10 pcs. of instant ramen when someone nudged you and said "Isn't that one to many?" you look at the guy and you find him cute.

 

You just smile at him and say, "Im used to just ramen, don't worry."

 

 

The guy stares at you for a moment and removes his sunglasses.

 

 

You just look back at him, smile and then continue with the ramen-shopping.

 

 

Shocked and surprised, the guy nudged you again.

 

 

"Hey, don't you recognize me?"

 

 

you look at him while squinting your eyes.

 

"Nope,. Sorry. Unless if we've met before...?" you hesitate and then let it go.

 

 

"Aiyah! Who doesn't know Super Junior!" he said a litlle too loudly. People started to look and whisper to one another.

 

 

"Omoo! Its-" before people could react and pull their iphones out, the guy ran out.

 

 

You shook your head and sighed. "Super Junior? Never heard of it."

 

 

 

*SUNGMIN POV*

 

 

I walk back and forth in the living room of our dorm feeling really disturbed.

 

 

"Aigoo Minnie yah~ what are you doing? You keep on making me dizzy!" Jungsoo-hyung said.

 

 

"Mian hyung, but! Uggh! Someone actually doesn't know about us! And to think that she lives here in Seoul!!!!" I said feeling that my face was heated.

 

 

"Ehh? Who doesn't know Super Junior?'

 

 

"I know hyung! Eish, this makes me worried,. Are we not that popular yet? Have we failed somwhere in the way? T.T"

 

 

"Anni, calm down Sungminnie~ I think it was just a misunderstanding. Dont worry."

 

 

 

 

*YOUR POV*

 

 

You are now assigned  temporary job as an intern in SM entertainment. You didn't know SM entertainment at all, but you're school was somehow affiliateed with it so you had no choice.

 

 

You were carrying a lot of papers and carrying them to the manager's office when you bumped into someone tall, somehow muscley, and strong.

 

 

The papers flew everywhere =____=-

 

"Ooomph! Sorry" you say and when you look at the guy he was Tall, Really fair and was extremely good-looking.

 

 

You were practically drooling when he smiled at you and helped you pick your papers up. "Im sorry too. I didn't know you were there." He says in a slightly low and manly voice.

 

 

You just nod at him and stand up holding the papers. "I haven't seen you before, are you new?" he says.

 

 

"yes! I'm _______" you say and hold up your free hand in front of him. "And you are?" you say with a smile.

 

 

He wasn't expecting this from you so he raised you an eyebrow when you asked him that question.

 

 

Embarrassed, you withdrew your hand and said.."O-oh,, sorry..Did i  say something i shouldn't? Im sorry" you bowed and then was about to leave when he held your arm.

 

 

"Im Shisus..I mean Siwon. Choi Siwon." He says and smiles at you.

 

 

"nae, arra. Nice to meet you Siwon-nim. See you around:)" and you walked away from him.

 

 

Siwon just scratched his said and shook it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were headed to the elevator when someone else pushed a button for you. "Oh , kamsahamnida." you say to that person and when you turn to look at him, you see a cool guy carrying a turtle.

 

 

"Your welcome." He says and keeps quiet. o.o

 

 

You get weirded out by the turtle guy so you just waited quietly for the elevator to reach your designated floor.

 

 

Suddenly, the door opens and reveals two handsome guys entering. "Oh, Jongwoon-sshi." The guys say to the guy holding the turtle.

 

 

"Annyeong Hee-hyung, Kangin-hyung."

 

 

"Why are you carrying that thing around??" The Kangin guy said to the turtle guy.

 

 

"He'll feel lonely!" He said and you shook your head. They looked like grown men but they act like handsome grade schoolers.

 

 

The elevator opens once more but immediately closes when fan girl scream are heard.

 

 

"Sh*t." the Kangin guy says. He looks at you and then at the Heechul guy. "What are we going to do now?"

 

 

The gorgeous Heechul just shrugs and smiles at him. "Let it be."

 

 

 

You were also slightly panicking since you were in an elevator filled with 3 gorgeous guys. HELLO~~~!!! Cute guy alert!

 

 

Heechul turns to you and says, "Don't you feel awkard?"

 

 

You feel yourself blush and say.. "Wh-why would i feel awkward?"

 

 

"Cuz you're with Super Junior. Alone. In a closed elevator." Kangin said.

 

 

 

"Pardon? Who's Super Junior?"

 

 

They all turn to you with wide eyes and shocked faces.

 

 

 

"MWO?!?!"

 

 

 

 

_

to be continued :)