Of Chicken and Teasing

More than Chicken A Lunew fic (Done for now)

 

 

Luna had just finish practice with the other members of F(X), and was now standing out on one of the balconies. She was enjoying the peaceful early evening when she heard someone come out. She turned around the see the leader of SHINee. “Hello Oppa,” she said sweetly.

“Hi,” Onew replied as he went to stand next to her.

“How are you?” She asked.

“I'm fine, how about you?” He replied.

“I'm good, I'm finally feeling better,” Luna said.

“You didn't feel better before?” Onew asked sounding slightly worried.

“No, I was sick” she told him. The week before she had been a bit under the weather with a cold, but that hadn’t stopped her from practicing.

“Oh,” was Onew’s only reply.

“Yea, but it’s okay now,” Luna said as she smiled at him.

“Glad to know,” he smiled back.

“Komawoyo, “she said as her cheek colored ever so slightly.

“Chunmaneyo,” he said.

“So, anything new with you?” Luna asked with a little giggle.

“Yeah I eat three chickens,” Onew replied very happily.

This made Luna giggle more.  “Onew Oppa you and your chicken obsession,” she said still giggling.

“I'm in love with chickens,” he said in a dramatically happy way.

“Silly Oppa should I make you chicken?” Luna asked. In truth she was actually hungry.

“Yes!!” Onew exclaimed like a kid on Christmas.

“Okay,” Luna said with a smile. She headed inside to the SM kitchen. Onew ran to follow her. When she got there she got everything, and started to cook. She sang softly while made chicken. Onew watched Luna as she cooked. He blushed slightly without realizing it.  When she finally finished Luna set the plate on the table. “Done,” she said happily.

“OMO!! Gomawo!!” Onew exclaimed when he saw his plate of delicious chicken.

“I hope you like it Oppa,” she said with a little giggle.

“I love it!” The chicken obsessed leader replied.

“Daebak!” Luna exclaimed with joy

Onew chuckled some at her reaction as he started eating. Luna hummed as she started to cook more chicken. Onew looked over at her.  “You’re going to cook more?” He asked as he jumped like a little kid.

Luna giggled and turned to face him as she replied. “Nae”

Onew made a cute face as he ate some more.  “Aww cute Onew Oppa” she said with another giggle, and started cooking again.

“Omo don't say that,” he said as he started to blush.

“Why not? Oppa is very gwiyeoweo,” Luna told him.

“I will blush,” he mumbled, but Luna still heard.

“Omo Oppa blush? I thought that was only for chicken,” she teased. ‘Did I really just do that?’ She wondered to herself.

“Omo,” Onew responded as he tried to hide his blush. ‘Get a hold of yourself, Jinki,’ he told himself.

“Awww CUTE!!” Luna squealed some. She was glad that her makeup was able to hide the light blush that had formed.

“Kyaaa!” He exclaimed as he hid around the corner of the counter. He watched Luna as she held out a piece of chicken.  She giggled and winked before eating the one piece. He shook his head some to rid it of the blush.

“You want it?” Luna asked, holding out another piece.

“I want I want!” Onew replied.

“Then you have to come here silly oppa,” She told him. He quickly rushed over to her. She just smiled, and handed him the piece of chicken. Onew ate it like a little kid.

‘Kyaaa so cute,’ Luna thought.

“You want some?” He asked.

“OMO REALLY!?!” She questioned him.

“Jinjja!!” Onew responded as he sat back down.

 “Okay ,” Luna said in shock at his willingness to share chicken. She sat with him, and took some. Luna blushed a bit as he even fed her some.

“I'm being kind today,” he said quickly to cover his actions.

“Nae, I see,” she responded as she blushed more.

“Aaiii kyeopta!” He exclaimed.  That made she blush even more. Without really thinking he reached out and pinched her cheeks gently.

“Oppa!” Luna giggled.

“wae wae?” Onew questioned. Luna just sat there blushing.

“Your cheeks turning to red,” he teased. Luna tried to hide face. He was unsure wae Luna brought out his teasing side, but she did. He giggled, and continued to eat his chicken.

“Try and catch me!” Luna exclaimed as she stole some chicken and ran. Onew made a little sad face, and chased after her. Luna ran faster.  She giggled as she looked back at Onew, who was pretending to fly.  He passed her in a flash. She tried to out run him. All of a sudden he fell.

Luna rushed over to him. “Oppa! Are you okay?”

“AHA!” Onew said as he caught her. Luna squealed and blushed.

“Where's my chicken?” He questioned.

“I ate it,” was Luna’s reply. Onew sniffed.

“Mianhamnida Oppa.. There should be more in the kitchen...,” she said softly.  “Should I?” She asked with a tiny blush.

“No, gwenchana you don't have to, you're tired,” he a said a kind yet sad manner as he let go of her. They were now both standing.

“Ani, not that...I don’t mind cooking… I meant… this,” she said softly. She took a deep breath before kissing him on the cheek and running back to the kitchen.

Onew stood there in shock, holding his cheek. ‘Did she really just do that?’ He asked himself.

Luna was back in the kitchen. ‘Did I just make a big mistake…’ she worried.

Finally a less stunned but blushing Onew headed back to the Kitchen. Luna was once again cooking chicken. Onew walked over and awkwardly started helping her. They finished cooking in an awkward silence. “I’m sorry,” Luna finally spoke.

“Gwenchana,” Onew replied with a shrug. He blushed again.

“So... chicken is done..,” Luna said, blushing as well. She took it to the table.

“Here come eat,” she told him before she sat down. Onew jumped on one of the seats, and ate. Luna smiled cutely, and ate too.

“Aah kyeopta,” he remarked. They both giggled. Luna smiled her cutest smile.

“That's killing me,” he said. His heart started to beat faster.

“Aww Oppa,” she giggled acting all cute.

Onew pretend to faints for her, but in truth he was also trying to keep himself calm. ‘gah, what is she do to me?’ He wondered.

“You're funny Onew Oppa,” she said still giggling.

“jinjja?” He asked pretending to wake up.

“Jinjja,”she replied and poked his tummy.

Onew chuckled at this. After eating and talking for a while Onew fell asleep in kitchen.

“Aww,” Luna whispered. She found a blanket, and covered him.  She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He rubbed his eyes like a kid. Luna smiled some before falling asleep next to him.

“I think maybe hyung finally found something or someone he loves more than chicken,” Key said softly to the other members as they watched Luna and Onew sleep the kitchen door window. The rest of the SHINee members nodded as they left for the night, leaving their leader to sleep.