Help me, Please

The Secret Love(Kikuchi)(Hiatus)

"Onii-Chaaaaaan, Oniiii-Chaaaan"Nao said walking through is Brothers house trying to find him. "Onii-Chan"Nai called. "Onii-Chaaaan Where are you?"Nao called getting Annoyed that he couldnt find his brother. He walked into the kitchen seeing writing on the Dry erase board on the fridge. He walked up to the fridge and read the writing

Sorry, Nao

Im out for the day, should be back around 8 or 9. you dont have to wait up

Kikuchi

Nao sighed opening the Fridge door grabbing a bottle of Strawberry Ramune. He shut the Fridge door, he Grabbed the eraser and erased his Brothers writing. He then looked over at the clock. it was only 1 in the afternoon, he had 7 to 8 hours to kill. He Sat at the table opening his Drink and taking a sip of it. He reached over the Table grabbing a couple of Pucca. he popped a piece of the pretzle into his mouth. He chewed the Little Fish shaped sweet and took a small sip of his drink. "yummy"he whispered He ate the last Pucca and drank the rest of his Drink before Recyling the bottle and washing his hands.

Nao walked to the living room and sat on the couch. He was Bored he knew there was nothing on tv it was Sunday nothing good was on tv on sunday it . He pulled his I-Phone out and was going to play angry Birds but Someone Decided to Interupt him and Text. He read the text it was from Sora. 'Hey, you home?' Nao texted back. 'ofcourse i am, nothing better to do then Sit on my all day' he sent the text and turned the TV on switching to music Channel. though once he realized what he sent he hoped that Sora didnt think dirty thoughts. He shrugged began listening to the music. he phone vibed he answered the Text. 'Can i come over, I have what you asked for' Nao blushed when he remembered that he asked Sora to pick something up for him. 'sure, come on over' he texted back and sent it. a few minutes passed before his cell vibed again this time he had it laying on his crotch. he moaned in suprise and answered. 'be right there ;)' he quickly texted 'k' back and sat his i-phone on the coffee table. he sat back on the couch pulling his feet up. He was about to change the channle when the Doorbell rang. He Looked over towards the direction of the door. "Seriously Here already"Nao said. he sighed and got up. he walked to the door opening it. He saw Sora standing there with a big smile on his lips. "Hi"he said. Nao smiled and moved out of the way greeting Sora. Sora walked in smiling. Nao shut the door and both him and Sora walked to the living room. They both sat down. Sora sat his Book bag aside.

"so, how are you doing?"Sora asked. "Im fine, what about you"Nao said. "Good"Sora replied. Sora then Reached back as he remembered what he got for Nao. he grabbed his book bag and pulled out the box "here"he said handing the box to Nao the box was see through. Nao's eyes widened. "big"was all he said. Sora smiled chuckling. "Thats why i also go you this"he said pulling out a tube of lube and handing it to Nao. "Still, its Big"Nao said. Sora Chuckled again. "Stretch yourself and it will fit"Sora said. Nao was blushing beyong Crazy now. Sora smiled kindly. "you'll get used to it"He said. Nao nodded and sat both objects aside. "are you thristy?"Nao asked. "Sure"Sora said. "what would you like?"nao asked. "you have any bottles of tea?"Sora asked. Nao nodded. "can i have one?"He asked Nao smiled standing up. "Sure, i'll be right back"Nao said and walked to the kitchen. Sora watched the TV for a bit waiting for Nao to return.

Nao walked back in with a bottle of Tea. he handed it to Sora. "wanna watch a movie or play video games?"Nao asked. Sora looked over smiling. "Watch a movie"he said. Nao walked over to the movie case. "what would you like to watch?"he asked. "anything"Sora said watching Nao's every movement. Nao reached up his Shirt hiking up showing just a bit of his skin. Sora watched intensly but let his gaze move to the TV when Nao finally grabbed the Blue-Ray's he wanted. "i have 2 i like them, they are in korean though"Nao said holding up 2 movies. The war of the arrow's and The Good the Bad the weird. Sora smiled and nodded. Nao smiled big jumping a little excited. he put in the war of the arrows and sat down next to Sora. "This movie has its sad parts"Nao said. "I can handle sad"Sora said. Nao smiled and leaned back into the couch.

During the movie Sora did move closer and hold Nao as he got emotional when a character died. he was Right it is a sad movie. but when they watched The good the bad the weird he couldnt get Nao to stop laughing. He loved watching Nao like this. All smiles and no tears is what he loved.

After watching both movies it was 7:49.

Sora looked over to see Nao fast asleep against his shoulder. "Nao, Nao"Sora said moving his shoulder Nao groaned and Snuggled into Sora's shoulder. Sighed he slowly moved gently laying Nao on the couch and turned the PS3 off and the TV. he walked over Lifting Nao up Bridal style and bending down Grabbing Nao's Stuff and Carefully Carried the Younger Male up to his room. He Dropped the boxes to the side and Kneeled down And Pushed the blankets back. He laid Nao down gently, carefully laying the younger boys head against the pillows. He Turned reaching up to turn off the side table lamp. Now the only light showing in the room, was that of the street lamps and The moon. He Grabbed the Boxes moving them to the side. He turned back smiling down at Nao who was still asleep. "Night"Sora whispered and was about to stand up to leave when Nao grabbed his Arm. He looked down at Nao who was using his other hand to wipe the sleep from his eyes. "Something wrong?"Sora asked softly. Nao turned over to look at Sora. "Where you going?"Nao asked. "Well its night time now, i should head back home. Why?"Sora said. "Onii-chan always gets back late, I dont want to be alone. Stay the night please?"Nao said. Sora Thought for a couple of seconds before nodding. "Sure"Sora said. Nao smiled scotting over in the bed and Patted the spot beside him. Sora smiled and sat beside Nao. Nao looked down, seeing he was still wearing his casual clothing. He stood up. Sora watched as he Walked over to his Dresser. "Need to borrow some PJ's"Nao asked. "No, I can wear my Boxers"Sora said. Nao nodded pulling out a outfit he saw fit to wear to bed. "Be right back"Nao said and quickly made his way into his Bathroom. Sora chuckled at Nao's shyness. He Pulled off his Shirt and Pushed his pants off Folding them and setting them aside. He pulled the blanket over his legs. After around 9 minutes Nao walked out of the bathroom wearing a Cute little pastel green zip-up hoodie and baggy Grey PJ bottoms. Nao turned the bathroom light off. Nao walked across the Room, Sora's eyes on him. He walked up to his Big Fish tank and lifted up the bottle of food. he put some into the tank. "hungry, there....Kawaii"Nao spoke to the fish before bending down and looking at them. "Night Night"he said and turned the Fishtank light off. He Turned around and walked over to the Bed he sat down next to Sora. Sora smiled at Nao, Nao's smile turned into a pout. "Hope me asking you to stay over isnt bothersome"He said. Sora chuckled. "No Problem, You want some company Im the best Company ever"sora said which made Nao giggle a bit sora smiled he loved Making Nao giggle or laugh he loved the sound.

Nao smiled and Quickly gave Sora a peck on the cheek and Laid down pulling the covers over him. Nao was Blushing like a Mad man he couldnt believe he just gave Sora a kiss, granted it was on the cheek But Still. Sora laid down next to Nao pulling the covers up a bit he moved closer to Nao and s his arms around the Younger male's waist. Sora Laid his head on Nao's pillow. "Nao"Sora said. "hmmm..."Nao replied. "Just a question if you dont mind"Sora said. "Go ahead"Nao said softly. "Have you ever made love, or even had "Sora asked. nao blushed and decided to think of how to reply to that. "Nao?"Sora said. Nao Snuggled his face into his pillow. "To make love, you have to be in love and to have well you have to have a partner"Nao replied. Nao then Turned around to Face Sora he looked up at sora. "why do you ask?"Nao asked. Sora moved his head alittle. "Cause i wanted to make sure, i mean if you hadnt then your playing The Shy boy a bit to much. But now that i know, you just cant help being shy"Sora replied Nao blushed his eyes widening. Sora lifted his hand up and caressed nao's face with his thumb looking down at him smiling softly. Sora leaned down slowly and gently brushed his lips over Nao's, as soon as Sora's lips came in contact with his Nao shut his eyes.

Sora's lips were so soft Nao couldnt help but Melt into the kiss. Sora Pulled back and kissed Nao's forehead. Nao looked up at Sora. "sora, Why did you kiss me?"Nao asked softly the blush still apparent across his cheeks. Sora smiled "because i like you"Sora whispered. Sora leaned down Resting his Forehead against Nao's He closed his eyes. "Do you like me to?"Sora asked he opened his eyes looking down into Nao's eyes. "Hai"Nai said blushing. Sora smiled "Im happy"Sora said and kissed Nao again passionatly. Nao wrapped his arms around Sora's neck as Sora pushed him onto his back and leaned over him. Sora began trailing kisses down Nao's neck about to p his Hoodie. "Sora, No. Stop"nao said grabbing sora's wrist. Sora leaned up and looked down at nao. "I Do like you yes but, i have feelings for someone"Nao said sittin up Sora sat up sitting next to nao. he smiled. "who is it?"Sora asked. nao was shocked he didnt think Sora would ask. "Uhh..forget i said anything"Nao said moving to lay down. "No, Come on i got you a and you cant tell me who you have feelings for"Sora said lifing nao back up to face him. "Nothing would ever come of it"Nao said. Sora chuckled. "and why not"he asked. Nao looked away. "He will never love me back, and it would be Wrong to be with him. Thats why!"Nao said Tears daring to fall from his eyes. Sora looked confused but smiled again. "Nothings wrong when your in love"Sora said. "But it is a sin, a Very Bad Sin"Nao said looking away. Sora finally put 2 and 2 together. he felt bad for nao now. He wrapped his arms around Nao hugging him. "Nao, its not your fault who you fall in love with. And Im sure God wont Give a who you want to be with, Be with him Im sure Kikuchi loves you to"Sora said. Nao's eyes widened and he looked back at sora. "Now i get why you're always so worried about your brother. Don't push things though"Sora said. Nao closed his eyes finally letting the tears roll down his cheeks. Sora caught them with his finger. "But we are siblings. It is not right, and he will never love me in that manner. Even if we were the last people on earth that could possibly fall in love, He would not fall in love with me"Nao whispered. Sora pulled Nao close to his chest. "Dont worry, Nao. Im sure you will find a way to get over him. If not, You always have me"Sora said.

Nao pulled back looking up at sora. Sora smiled softy down at Nao. "Will you help me?"Nao asked softly. Sora leaned his forehead against Naos "Ofcourse"he whispered. Sora gently pecked Nao's lips before laying down pulling Nao down next to him. Nao laid his head on Sora's chest hugging him. Nao lifted up and kissed Sora. Sora didnt Question him just kissed back. the kiss lasted close to 1 minute before Nao pulled back for air. His eyes still closed Sora smiled looking up at Nao. "Nao, want to go to the park with me tomorrow?"Sora asked. Nao opened his eyes looking down at Sora he smiled and nodded. "hai"he said. "Goodnight"Sora said. "Goodnight"Nao replied and laid his head on his pillow next to Sora's.