Star King

An Ugly Love

Step. Step. Step. Stop. Turn. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Stop. Turn. Step. Step. Ste--

"__________. Stop. Don't be nervous. We all will do well." Kevin hugged me from behind and said.

It's true. I was hell nervous. I mean this was the first time in my entire life that I would be performing in front of so many people. And that too, at star king! Yes. S-T-A-R--K-I-N-G!!!
I was so nervous that I was just pacing back and forth, that's until Kevin came.

We were going to perform as a band. Wait. Did I tell you they are? No? Well Eli, Yoseob, Kev and Alex are my best buddies. Actually our families are friends from a loooong time; you know from the time of our great grandparents.

"Number 7! You're up next. "

Oh great. That's our call. Now I'm damn nervous.

"Oh my god!!!!!! I wanna just disappear into thin air now!!!"

"Everything will be FINEEEEE. Lets go!" And with that , Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me into the set filled with lights and noise.

Ok. I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna faiiiiint!!!!! No no no. I can't. ________ get a hold of you're self. Atleast care about the other two! I calmed myself down and took my position on the left side of the stage. Damn! Why did they have to place the drums over there, right next to the idols?!!!?!??? I didn't dare to look at who were the one's sitting next to me and fixed my gaze towards the drums.

Soon we started playing and Kevin's melodious voice took over my fears. It was a good thing that his voice able to do that to me because I even forgot that we were performing. After we were done, bowed and started introducing ourselves.

"Hello everyone, We are S.E.5 a.k.a Spirit Expression 5."

"Hi, My name is Kevin Woo and I'm the main vocalist and I play the keys. "

"Hey guys! I'm Alexander Eusobio.I'm the rapper and I play the guitar."

"Hey, My name is Elison Kim and I too play the guitar. "

"Hi, I'm Yoseob Yang. My position is vocals."

"Um.. Hi. My name is Lee _______. I play the drums."

"So how old are you guys?" Kang Hodong-shi asked us.

"Yoseob and Eli are 20, I am 19, Alex is 22 and _____ is 17. " Kevin said.

"Oh, so she is the maknae. Who's the leader then?" Ho Dong shi asked.

"I am. "Alex said with a smile.

"Why is there only one girl in the band?" Lee Joon, a member of MBLAQ asked, looking at me then at Alex. And I saw Jessica whispering something like 'She's so wierd. She's spoiling the looks of the band' to Tiffany and then giggling. Though it was a whisper, my sharp ears caught it and I couldn't help but stare at my shoes.

"Because we want her to be the only girl. And moreover, she's our priceless diamond." Yoseob said in a kiddish way.

"Ohhhhh~" Everyone present at that moment started, but I was too shocked to concentrate on them and stared at the trio who had given out that answer in unison. Stupid monkeys. They can be so cheesy at times, but i still love them.

"Our? What, you all are dating her?"

"WHAT? NO!" I yelled, glaring at the 4.

"I'm just kidding. Anyway, we heard that you guys dance too. Why don't you dance and show us." As soon as Ho Dong said that I stepped a little away. The dancers were the other 4. Not me.

"Yeah sure, come _____ " Kevin said.

"Kevin. You know I don't dance. You both do it." I hissed, and he didn't dare force me.

"Why is_____ stepping away? Isn't she dancing?" Jessica asked. The fake smile on her face was obvious that she wanted to have a good laugh at me.

"No, I don't dance." I replied.

"Why not? You're a band, shouldn't you be doing things together?" Jonghyun, the lead singer of SHINee, spoke for the first time.

"She just doesn't like it." Alex said before I could say anything.

"No problem. You guys start." Ho dong said.

While those four were performing, I took my time to look at the idols who were present, as all of them were busy looking at the dance. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk from Suju, Nickhun, Changsun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Nickhun from 2PM, Mir and Joon from MBLAQ and finally Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin of SHINee. Just when my eyes were on Minho, I saw Taemin look at me and I looked away.

Finally their dance ended and everyone clapped.

"So all of you are multi-talented. That's really nice!" Ho dong shi said.

"Except her. She plays only the drums right?" Tiffany said with a smile similar to that of Jessica. Clearly fake. But I simply smiled and shifted my gaze towards Eli and saw him getting a bit angry at that comment. But I just smiled at him as well.

"So, this was the multi-talented band, S.E.5. Give them a big hand!" Ho dong said and we bowed and went backstage again.

As soon as the camera's were out of sight, I ran upto Yoseob and hugged him and the other 3 also joined.

"I can't believe I was there! Phew! It's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!" I was so happy.

"But it was fun."

And then we chatted and chatted and made our way out of the studio, back to heaven a.k.a home.


That night the guys decided to sleep over at Alexander's place and well my parents let me as they trusted me and the guys.

"How did you feel when you were on stage?" Yoseob came and lied down next to me and asked with a big smile.

"I wanted to die! I was so nervous! But later I was ok. "

"Haha. I'm sure you got lost in my voice!" Kevin said.

"You wish!" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"I don't ever wanna go there again!" I said and pulled up my covers.

"Gooooooood Night Sweet dreams all of you!" I said and they repeated the same and went to sleep.