They love me and that´s....

From Junsu to Min-jun

 

Hi, sweethearts!

I know that I wrote oneshot, but it turned out to be TWOSHOTS (again).

So I will update tomorrow the :D

Oh, and one thing - WOOYOUNG WON´T BE THERE..... :(

It´s not like I don´t want him there (the hell I want him there!), but I have one ....heheh.....position, which I want to write and I also have one ending with which I want to close this story. SO SORRY, my chick YOUNGIEEE! Love ya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

,, Junsu hyuuuuung!!!“

 

Chansung shouted from the main door of 2PM dorm and took off his muddy shoes and jacket soaked from heavy rain, which was raging outside.

 

,, YAH! I told you to call me Min-Jun from now on! It´s has been a week already! Why can´t you remember that….?!”

 

Daegu-man stormed to the hallway shouting fiercely at the maknae.

Chansung jerked and took a few steps back, shocked by Min-Jun´s sudden outburst. He just wanted to help with bags from convenience store, but right now he just clutched these full plastic bags in his fists, too hurt, shocked and pissed off to do anything else. Normally he would protest, but after a long journey from the shop with heavy bags in a storm and whole day practice, he just looked down, holding his anger in and forcing these annoying tears in the corners of his eyes back. He was tired menthaly and physicaly and the last thing he needed was to come home, where he wanted to finally relax, and let 2PM oldest shout at him.

 

,, Sorry, MIN-JUN.”

 

He answered sharply with an emphasis on the name.

With his head still lowered and eyes stabbed into the floor he rushed to the kitchen and bumped into Min-Jun´s shoulder with full force. The bags were thrown on the kitchen counter and a loud BOOM sounded through the whole house, when the youngest slammed with door of his room, not caring about the purchase anymore.

 

,, You are an idiot, hyung.”

 

Junho said with a frown, grabbed a tuft of bananas and went to the room after maknae.

 

,, And from when are you calling me HYUNG?!”

 

Junsu barked at closed doors.

He was glaring at first, but when the silence got into his bones, his face loosened up and right now he regretted that he raised his voice. Maybe he over-reacted too much, but this change wasn´t easy for him either and he wanted….. no, he expected, that his brothers will help him with it. He was impatient.

Taecyeon was watching whole scene from a couch and kept scanning expressions of his boyfriend´s face. He knew that Min-Jun was the type, who expect that everything will go smoothly and quickly, but even though he didn´t want to admit it to himself, this was a big and NOT easy change as for him as for the others.

 

,, Min-Junnie, you know…..you have to be much more patient. This isn´t easy for any of us, you know. It takes time.”

 

Rapper said with a soft smile, got up and hugged him from behind.

 

,, I know…..”

 

Min-Jun sighed and lowered his head, now fully regretting what he had done.

 

,, So if you know this, you also know what to do now, right?”

 

Taec smiled again, but now with a small smirk, and released his lover with a small kiss on the cheek.

 

,, Ok, ok, ok.”

 

Min-Jun sighed and wiped the kissed cheek of his hand, blushing like a teenage girl.

He slowly walked to the maknaes room and knocked. When no one answered he decided to go in. Suddenly he heard rushed ruffling of the bed sheets and nervous coughing. He closed the doors behind himself and found Junho and Chansung sitting on the opposite sites of Chansung´s bed with crimson red cheeks and a half eaten banana on the floor .

Min-Jun grinned in his head that maybe he interrupted something, but he decided to play blind.

 

,, Channie…? Junho…? Can I come in?”

 

He asked quietly.

 

,, You already helped yourself and came so what do you want, MIN-JUN?”

 

Chansung growled and clutched pillow in his hands.

 

,, Hey…..don´t be angry. I came to apologize, you know?”

 

Min-Jun smiled a little bit shyly, but decided to make a move and sit down on the bed between them.

Junho moved further from him and crossed his arms on his chest. Chansung did the same, not caring about anything what the oldest had to say.

 

,, Guys, you know that hyung loves you, right?”

 

Min-Jun asked and put his hands on their shoulders.

He felt that their stern backs loosen up a little bit. It worked.

 

,, You know that, right?”

 

He said again, stronger now, and waited for their answer patiently.

It took a while, but in a few seconds they both mumbled something and nodded with their heads.

Min-Jun cheered and hooked his arms around their necks, pulling them closer.

 

,, And you know that hyung is sorry too, right?”

 

He said with a smile and a grandpa´s pout.

To his surprise he received a nod from Junho almost immediately and pulled him closer to kiss his forehead. Nuneo blushed and tried to pull away from him, but without success. He turned to maknae, crushing little Jun in his half-embrace.

 

,, Chansung-ah, I´m sorry. But this change is really important for me. You know why. I thought that you will help me with it. I hoped so. I know it´s not easy to get used to it, but all I want from you is to try, okay? I will be more patient too, ok? Hyung is sorrryyyyy, Channieeee !”

 

Min-Jun whined like a child and pulled Chansung closer too, using all of his strength to move with huge maknae.

But fortunately the youngest one softened and let him. Min-Jun immediately kissed his forehead too and pulled him closer.

 

,, I will try, hyung……I  mean….Min-Jun.”

 

Chansung smiled and punched him slightly to the arm with red cheeks.

 

,, Yah! And who told you that you can just throw food on the floor? You should cherish that you have something to the mouth. And how come that you let go your favorite food, Chansung?”

 

The oldest released them and picked up the half-eaten banana from the floor.

It was clean, still in the skin, so he peeled it all and stuffed into his mouth. While eating he looked at two maknaes on the bed and found them staring at him with opened mouths and red faces.

 

,, I…I ´m tired…..I will go to bed.”

 

Junho said quickly, stood up and jumped to his bed, covering himself with a blanket.

 

,, M…me too.”

 

Chansung stuttered and turned around in his bed, facing his back to the confused Daegu-grandpa.

,, O….okay.”

 

Min-Jun said, all puzzled and stood up, looking at two bumps on beds.

 

,, Okay, goodnight.”

 

He smiled and quietly left the room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

,, So Juns…., I meant Min-Ju…no Juns….no Min-Jun, right…..So is Min-Jun already good with maknaes?”

 

Nickhun asked Taecyeon, sitting in their favorite pub and drinking beer like they were used to every free Friday.

 

,, Yes, he wrote that they are already good, but I guess that he´s really disappointed that we aren´t getting used to his name. He´s really sensitive if it comes to his family matters. He´s also really impatient, you know? I guess that it affected him a lot. You too can´t get used to his new name, right?”

 

Taec said, while putting his phone back to his pocket.

Nickhun nodded, disappointed by his own behavior.

 

,, You know I respect his wish, but….we know each other for so long already…..He IS and he WILL BE our 2PM´s Junsu forever, but I guess that we are able to learn it and adapt to it. But it will take a while….and we also need something….I don´t know….something to remind us every time….”

 

Khun said, sipping slowly from his glass.

 

,, You mean…..like some experience? With his name? Min-Jun? How?”

 

Taec asked frowing, because he didn´t get prince´s idea at all.

 

,, I mean…..like when you watch a dramatic love movie and someone is dying at the end. For example man will save a woman from a bullet, because he is in love with her and he will end up in her embrace, dying slowly to tell her that he love her. And after that he will die and the woman will scream his name for a good 5 minutes, because she wants to bring him back to life. You know what I mean?”

 

Thai explained and waved to the waiters for another 2 beers.

 

,, Like …some activity when you have to scream his name?”

 

Taec asked, but in the second he said the last few words his mind immediately found a right business and his ears turned red.

He looked at the Thai, who was still innocently drinking his beer, not knowing anything about the rapper dirty thoughts.

 

,, I guess I found a right way to practice…….”

 

He said cheekily and chuckled.

He leaned to the Thai and whispered him his not-so-innocent plan.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hi, sweethearts!

here it is ! Enjoy and wait for a FINAL !

Love :)