He has a girlfriend?! o.o

Unrequited Love

 

Why is it? In TV , or magazine, Love always comes painted in such fun and happy colors. Then why is it that my love feels so bitter and painful?

 

 

I sighed as I look at my step cousin’s “falling in love” face. Ah, must be Moon Chaeeun again, I thought again and pretending to listen with my Ipod. As I came across my “Honey and Clover” manga, I hummed a song that can made me cheerful again. Anything that could made me forgot about my step cousin’s dreamy face. I’m Andou Ayumi, Half Japanese and half Korean. My mother is Korean as my father , he is Japanese. My step cousin, Song Joongki. A twenty eight year old famous  actor. Everybody’s lover. Currently having a crush with Moon Chaeeun, his co-star in his latest drama. Stupid mellow drama, I thought bitterly when I knew about his new drama. I have liked him since forever. When okaa-san (mom) introduced him to me and onii-chan (oppa) . I was six year old girl back then and he is being seventeen, in the same age as my stupid big brother, Yuuki. I really want to slap him back to reality right now. I frown once again and stupidly he doesn’t even notice my frown.

“Oh, somebody is jealous!” Yuuki laughs as he sees  my frowning .I slap his stupid pea brain with the manga I just read. The brunette groaned. Aww,nice dear brother. Now that song joongki finally get his attention to me!

“Dare ka? (who) “ I .

“tsk, touzen darou? Omae ga. (isn’t it obvious? Its you!)”

“Watashi janaii, aho ani. (not me,stupid brother) “ I mehronged at Yuuki.

Joongki laughs when he take a look of our fight. Tsk, whose fault is that? I scoffed at Joongki too, and he look at me with his usual handsome face, smiling. I overjoyed when I saw his smiling face. And as usual, my stupid brother sees that too. I elbowed him signaling for not saying anything. Today is the first day of the winter holiday, and Joongki is taking a major break from his job. And as Oba-san (auntie)’s concern, he is going to stay in our house for the holidays! When I heard about this, I thought I’m going to die out of heart attack.

“Ayu-ya, do you have plans for tomorrow? “ Joongki asked.

I shake my head. “No. Do you?”

“How about you,Yuuki? Do you have any plans?”

“Mian (sorry), I have my own plans with Hana noona. “ Yuuki waved his hands.

I frowned. What even, Yuuki. Hana is not even free for the day. She is too busy with the work she has from the university. What are you even saying?

Joongki look disappointed. “I see. Well,enjoy your date Yuuki!”

Yuuki grins. “Gomawo(thanks). It seems that you will spend time with my dongsaeng tomorrow! “

“Eo. We will have so much fun together, Ayu-ya! I hope you don’t mind spending time with your old cousin”

Mind?

I’m more than “glad” to spend time with you! I hide my laugh and look at Joongki who is finally smiling at me. And not thinking about that person anymore.

“Of course I don’t mind, oppa. Its been awhile since we are spending time together!” I said, elbowing my brother who has been grinning from the beginning.

“Tsk, you should say thanks to me, imouto (lil sis),” Yuuki winks.

I rolled my eyes at him. “In your dreams, aho ani (stupid brother)”

Joongki laughs once again when he sees us arguing again. I sighed in relieve. At least I can see his smile once again.

After talking and laughing, Joongki said that he has something to do so he will headed out for awhile. Yuuki acts like he doesn’t even care with Joongki’s statement. And me, being curious as always, I started to follow him. After awhile, I noticed that he is going to a club in seoul. I glanced at my watch. Its twelve o’clock in the midnight. Luckily for me, I have reached my legal age. I entered the club, and keep following Joongki.

“Joongki-ssi, you came!” a woman greeted him.

Joongki smiles and gave her a warm hug.

Isnt that Moon Chaeeun? His co-star? Oh my God! They kissed?! I feel that my world is going to collide any soon now. I took a sit at the corner of the bar,and ordered some martini. As Joongki puts his arm around Chaeeun, he started to take a glimpse to my side, I hurriedly pulls up my hoodie.

“Hey, baby. Alone?” I heard a husky voice as I started to drink my martini. In reflects, I turn around and see a guy is flirting to me. He tries many styles of trying to get my attention , but I feel disgusted of him I just wanted to go home. The loud music doesn’t even help either.

“N-No,… I’m waiting for a friend. “ I stuttered.