Freaxxx

Lost In Love

David && Ray

 

~*~

 

 

"Noona, I want you to meet my hyungs" Daniel beamed as he pulled me into the dressing room.

"Annyeong haseyo" I smiled and bowed at the five guys who were getting their hair and make up done.

"Annyeong haseyo~!" They all smiled through the mirror.

"Danny-ah, shouldn't you get ready also?" I fixed my brother's hair.

"Ne, noona" Daniel nodded, walking over too an empty chair.

"Sit, sit" Janggeun pointed at the couch in the center of the room. I smiled and sat down, looking around the room. My dear little brother sure has accomplished his dream.

I jumped a little when I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the text.

 

From Daniel:

noona, my hyungs keep looking over at you >.<

 

I chuckled before hitting the reply button.

 

From Ray:

watch out, who knows I might get a date ;D

 

"Ya!" Daniel called out, looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?" The guy with bright blue hair looked over at Daniel.

Daniel frowned. "None of you can date my noona~" He said childishly. I covered my mouth as I laughed.

"What about me, Daniel-ah?" Janggeun sat next to me and wrapped his around around me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You much less hyung!" Daniel said darkly. Janggeun pouted, retreating his arm as the guys laughed.

"Daniel-ah you didn't even tell us your noona's name." The guy with a mohawk said. I looked over at him, a smile spreading on my face. He was very handsome. [a/n: *hums wedding march* xD]

"That was my fault" I said. "Chae Ray imnida."

"Noona, that's Youngwon, Jisu, Dari, Inati and David hyung" Daniel pointed at each of them.

"How old are you, Ray-sshi?" Dari asked as they finished getting ready.

"Im 21" I said. "Just turned 21 actually."

"Ah, you're the same age as Jisu and Youngwonnie" Inati said.

"But you're still their noona" Daniel pushed me towards the end of the couch.

"Aish don't be so rude, Danny-ah" I flicked his ear. Daniel pouted and rubbed his ear.

"You said your birthday just passed, ne?" Jisu asked. I nodded. "Ne, wae?"

"We should go out and celebrate noona" Youngwon said.

"Oh, we don't have to" I said. "You'll be tired after the performance."

"What do you say hyung, can we?" Dari looked over at Inati. Inati bit his lip. "Sure why not. You kids need a break anyway."

 

~*~

 

"So where are you going?" My friend, Eunhoon, asked as I fixed my dress.

"Im going out to the club with Daniel and his band mates" I said.

"Are there any cute ones?" My other friend, Sora, asked. I rolled my eyes. "You would be the one to ask that."

"So is there?" Sora said.

I sighed. "Yes, all of them are actually"

"Ah, Danny-ah should hook it up" Eunhoon wiggled her eyebrows.

"I think Ray should hook it up and let us tag along" Sora looked at her nails.

"You have twenty minutes to get ready" I sighed.

 

~*~

 

At the club, Eunhoon and Sora ditched me and went to go dance with the guys. Only David and I stayed at the table. H was pretty shy at first but after awhile of talking, he opened up. We shared a few laughs before hitting the dance floor.

"I love this song!" I said over the music as brokeNCYDE Freaxxx came on. [sorry this song started playing as I wrote this part and it fit xD not the lyrics of course.]

I sang along to the song as we danced. David wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. We smiled at each other before he leaned in and quickly pecked my lips.

"Are you afraid of my brother?" I laughed.

"I don't want him to be mad at me." David admitted.

"Don't worry about him" I said. "I'll deal with him."

 

~*~

 

David and I would go on dates for about five months before we became official and told Daniel. He actually took it a lot better than we though and even said he was glad. The only ones that knew about us were the guys, Eunhoon and Sora. I didn't want to cause a scandal for David or Dalmatian.

 

~*~

 

"Where do you want to go?" David asked as we walked around the mall. I glanced around,as I tied my shoe. "Oh! There!" I pointed at Build A Bear.

"Let's go then" David grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shop. We walked around looking at all the different animals you could stuff and their little outfits.

"Which one do you want?" He asked. I picked one out. "This one."

"A dalmatian?" He smiled. I smiled and nodded. "I love dalmatians~."He lightly chuckled before leading me over to where the machine with stuffing was. We picked out a few things for it, like a collar with bling; David's idea.

After the mall we decided to go to the park. I held onto my new dalmatian as we walked and talked.

"I'll be right back" David said. I nodded and walked over to a bench and sat down. I looked over at the playground where there were a bunch of kids running around and playing.

"Ray-ah~!" I heard a high pitched voice call out my name. I blinked and looked around. The only person I saw was David walking back towards me.

"Did you hear someone call me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I called you" David said in a high pitched voice, with a big grin.

"You're kidding" I smiled. "You're not the helium are you?"

"Maybe I am" David said after in some more helium. I couldn't help but start laughing. "Cute, oppa."

"Komawo~" He smiled. "Oh i want to try something!" He took in more helium before he started rapping:

Wherever you are baby you stay in my heart
will never be apart
you’re my L.O.V.E.R

I began to laugh harder as he finished rapping. "Omo, please don't do that again" I managed to get out in between laughs. David laughed, his voice back to normal. "I want to try one more thing and I'll be done"

"Okay what is it?" I cleared my throat and smiled. David smiled and took in more of the helium. "Ray-ah will you marry me?"

I smiled and took the balloon from him, finishing off the helium. "Ne, I will" I said before laughing again. David smiled and kissed me before pulling out the ring.

 

~*~

 

[the ring ^.^ i hope it's to you're liking~]

 

~~~~

okay~! so like i said in my forward this is a oneshot for my friend!

i hope you like it! and sorry that it took me awhile to get this up :( sorry if it's not to you're liking but i hope it's a bit enjoyable at least~! anyway happy belated birthday~! <3