the graduation party...

falling for a stranger

The time feels like it passed in a wink...but it sure didn't...the 5 years of college was already over and they all were a graduates now...with a law degree to hold up high..it was a dream come true after those laborious 5 years the hard work did pay off...and the graduates are attending the party today.

"Beep", Adhar got a message on her phone. It stated  venue for the party. she tossed her phone aside and went to the bathroom to get ready. She was thinking while brushing her hair, that the day she always had dreamt of had arrived she had a law degree now and that also with the great score. the place she thought she could not survive had yielded her the bunch of memories she could take back home.

It was a dream she always wanted to live and as of now she was living it perfectly...

she was so deep in here thoughts that she had lost the track of time, she only realised that she was gonna be late when her phone rang and the voice on the other side said, " are gonna take forever to come downstairs?"

"Aww, i am really sorry..i'll be there in 2 minutes", she replied and rushed to the bed to grab her clutch. she hurriedly put on a pair of shoes and rushed outside the dormitory. there was no chance for her to look at the mirror for a final touch up...so she didn't realised that  the lip gloss she applied hurrily was smuged at the corner of her lips.

Outside, there were two people waiting for her in the car... one to whom the voice in the phone belonged, Park Jung Min and next the prince of charms Kim jae joong. she hurridly got into the car and apoloziged for being late. Jung Min didn't consider her apology and said in a rude tone, "Tch.. what could have taken you so long when you didn't even apply a lipgloss correctly." yes,  he had noticed the smudge. Adhar looked into the mirrior,  she noticed the smudge and tried to find something in her cluth to wipe it off. " here, take it" Jaejoong passed her a tissue with a smile on his face. she organized here makeup and the dress she thought was diorganized while she rushed into the car and off they went to the party..

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i wanted to write a fanfic for a long time but could not bring up to how and what.....this is a first story i am writing hope you guys like it....i'll try even harder to make it better...and plz feel free to comment and criticise...it'll help me improve...THANK YOU ^_^.