Sorry Sorry

Through every performance, through every song [Hiatus]

"Baby, where are you?"

 

"Baby, pick up the phone please."

 

"I'm sorry. Baby, I love you."

 

"YAH!. Stop doing this to me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. Aish~"

 

"Baby."

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't leave me. Please."

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you. I'm sorry."

 

She listened to the rest of the voicemails. All the others sounded the same. She listened to them over and over again. She just wanted to hear his voice. She cried and cried the whole night. Must she keep on feeling like this? Is this how their relationship should be?


He was at his car. He was going to all their special places. She has to be here somewhere. Damn it.

 

When his phone rang he almost had a heart attack. That must be her. Oh god. Where's that phone?!

 

When he saw that it was just one of her sisters, he almost cursed her.

 

"Yah!", he said.

 

"Oppa. Don't shout. She's not here. They said she's not with them either. Sorry. What happened anyway?", she said.

 

"Nothing nothing. Thank you.", he said, ending the call.

 

DAMN IT. Where is she?!

 


At the headquarters, he was pacing back and forth. He was going crazy. Where is she?! Oh god. Why does this have to happen?!

 

He called the others. Nope. They haven't seen her. Not in SM. Not in the mall. Not in any coffee shop. They're still looking for her. He has to go look for her. But he can't. Not when their manager locked him here.

 

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you. Please come back.


She was lost. She has no idea where this is already.

 

"Yah unnie! Where are we?!", one of her sisters said. There were 2 of them at the back. One was sitting beside her at the passenger seat.

 

"Yah! Don't shout! I don't know. Urgh. Where is she?! She's sick. She should know better!", she said.

 

"Maybe she's in a hospital. Omo! What if she had an accident or something?! Unnie!", their maknae said.

 

"HEY! Don't say such things! She's probably in a ramen shop somewhere. Eating. Aigoo.", the one in the passenger seat said.

 

"I really hope so.", their leader said worrying.


He almost died. He found her. He was driving by the park where they ran away when Lee Soo Man told them they couldn't go on with their relationship. It would cause such a ruckus, he said.

She was there. She was just there all this time.

 

She was sitting on one of the swings, looking up at the sky.

 

He knows that she's angry and he hates himself for that.

 

He started walking towards her. He knows she knows that he was there.

 

He started singing. She once said his singing soothed him. It was as if his singing can make the world stop.

 

(Sorry, Sorry Answer)

I can't imagine losing you.

That I'll be living a life without you.

I will remember this moment,

I vow to look at you as if it's my first time like a sunflower boy.

 

She stood up and turned to face him. Tears streak down her face.

 

"I'm sorry. I love you baby.", he said. Hesitantly, he took a step forward.

"Why are you here?", she said angrily.

"I- I-", he could not finish his words. He was shaking. She was still mad at him. Tears start to form in his eyes.

"Leave me alone.", she said. She sat back down at the swing and turned her back towards him.

 

(Y)

I’m a fool to have made you cry
Letting you go was because I was lacking
Forgive me for trying to erase you
Please- so that I can breathe again

 

"Stop singing. Please."

He can hear sadness in her voice.

He continued on to the rap part while walking towards her.

 

Where do I start? Starting at some point, we lost the preciousness (you know even if I don’t say it)

But I miss each second of each minute and

Your beautiful, eye-blinding smile
I hope this touches you heart
Will my sad prayer pass this rain and pass on to you?
I’m so in pain right now because you have left
I’m so in pain- why is it so hard?

I think about you~

 

"Aish. Aigoo. Awww.", he suddenly said. He tripped on one of the edges of the sandbox and was now inside it.

 

As she heard it, she suddenly turned towards him and ran.

 

"Aigoo. What happened?", she said, stooping down to look at his leg. She lifted the ends of his pants to look at his leg. "Aish. It's bruised!", she said.

 

He was looking at her lovingly when she looked up. He smiled his famous angelic smile and held her hand.

"Yah! I'm still mad at you. Hmph.", she said standing up. She crossed her arms and looked at him. She can't believe he's here.

He stood up and pulled her to him. He hugged her, saying "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it that way. I was just hurt seeing you be with him with those kinds of clothes. I thought I was the only one who can see you in those"

 

"I already told you he wanted to talk about something urgently. I wasn't flirting with him or anything. We weren't even touching!", she said angrily.

 

"I'm sorry. I was just really jealous. He was gorgeous and comparing his record to mine, I'm nothing.", he said sadly.

 

"But I love YOU. Why can't you understand that?", she said frustratingly.

 

He smiled. "Say that again? I didn't hear you." She laughed. 

 

His phone rang. "I found the other one." he said while looking at the girl in his arms. "Have you found her yet?"

 

"Good. Or else you'll be dead. And no. We're looking at all the ramen shops near the area. We really hope she's here and not in a hospital somewhere. We got to go.", the one on the phone said. The call ended.

 

"Is she still missing?", she said with big eyes. "Omo! Where's my unnie?!". He can see the tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Let's go. You've been found. Now only one sister is missing." He said holding her hand and pulling her to the car. "You're the only one who knows I'm missing.", she said.

 

He stopped midway and looked at her. "Yoona, I love you. Don't ever run away from me like that again" he smiled and pulled her to a hug.

"I love you too Donghae. Then you shouldn't have said those things." she smiled at him and gave him a light peck. "Now let's go, we have to find Sooyoung-unnie. She's sick so she couldn't have gone far."