Pretty..

Girl Toilet (One Shot)
-At Baekhyun-Chanyeol dorm- "Yah Baekhyun let's play something" said Chanyeol with evil face "Okay!!" Baekhyun said happilly "Let's play hide and seek Ok??"said chanyeol "What..??just that !!" Baekhyun said with a sigh " Why it's fun man !!" said chanyeol "I am just kidding let's play !!" said baekhyun "Okay i'll be counting to 20 "said chanyeol "Start.....N-nnow!!"said Baekhyun " 1....22...3......"Chanyeol counting it . Baekhyun run and run to Boy Toilet but Baekhyun was actually going to Girl Toilet.Baekhyun said "Chanyeol can't find me..hehehe".But a woman came in the toilet .She wanted to scream but Baekhyun cover .. -FLAHBACK- "Yah Taeyeon where are you going !!" said Tiffany "To the toilet !!" Taeyeon said to tiffany and tiffany nodded.. -END OF FLASHBACK- Baekhyun said to Taeyeon "Shh..what are you doing here ??" Taeyeon said "Yah..this is a girl toilet !!" Baekhyun answer "Opps.. sorry but please i need to hide at my friend" Taeyeon said "But please don't put your hand at my face !!"Baekhyun said " Ohh sorry..". Chanyeol think that he heard baekhyun voice at Girl toilet and he decided to take a look.. Chanyeol shout "Bacon are you here " Baekhyun shock and take Taeyeon in the toilet too..Taeyeon said "Yah..what are you doing !!" Baekhyun whisper " Shh..my friend trying to find me"Taeyeon just silent and secretly gaze at him that make her face blushing . Baekhyun said " Am I that handsome ??" Taeyeon blushing and said "N-nno!!" Baekhyun whisper "I know you don't good at lying" Taeyeon hit him and said "Let's go out !! your friend has go .." Baekhyun said while smirk "How did you know that he has go??"Taeyeon said " Just go !!". They go out and no sign of chanyeol at all. "Rigth, what is your name ??" Baekhyun ask Taeyeon and Taeyeon said "I am Kim taeyeon nice to meet you .."Baekhyun said " I am baekhyun You're so pretty"Taeyeon is blushing and said "T-tthank you.." They both out the toilet and that the weird realitionship begin..