Tired

Only You

Eversince CL hooked up with Jiyong, Dara spaced out. She doesn't know why. She just felt like kicking Jiyong's and asking him to back off from her Baby Rin. She doesn't like seeing them holding hands and go all lovey-dovey with each other. She just couldn't. Thank God she wasn't in the same class as them, so she wont have get furious everyday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara's POV

I don't know why. That bastard, yes BASTARD Kwon Jiyong pisses me off whenever he comes near Baby RIn. I mean, she is MY Baby Rin right?! Ugh, why I'm  acting like this? I should be happy for Chaerin. We're in high school now. She deserves a boyfriend. I'm nothing but her bestfriend though. OH MY GOD, SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL, HERE THEY COME!! *HIDES*

Dara quickly hid beside her locker to avoid the couple. She hopes that by avoiding them, especially CL, she could get rid of this feeling. She still hasn't figure out what it is, but attempts to destroy it before anything else happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaerin's POV 

"Hunchae-ah, isn't that your bestfriend, Dara?" Jiyong asked. "WHEREEEE IS SHE?!!!!!!" "There, behind the locker. Looks like she's hiding from someone." "Oh oppa, you go ahead, I wanna meet up with Dara unnie. :D" Its been a while since I last hang out with Dara, heck, maybe even talk to her. Her excuses were all lame, like she is busy with her assignments, classess and new friends. I know Dara isn't outgoing, so new friends are totally a no-no. Bet she has some problem but wouldn't open up to me. SSantoki, I'm going to kill you!! I smirked while approaching Dara with an evil laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While silently trying to approach her without making noise, Dara thought to herself 'Oh God, please let them pass without noticing me-' "BOO!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed Dara. "HAHAHAHAHA SSANTOKI YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE JUST NOW, IT WAS PRICELESS! HAHAHA!" said CL, still laughing madly. " CHAERIN LEE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKED OUT I WAS?! I COULD GET A HEART ATTACK, DAMMIT!" "Oh come on unnie, you've gotta admit, it was HILARIOUS. Besides, we haven't gone out with each other for a reaaaally long time. Did you avoid me on purpose? What's wrong, unnie? I missyou, SSantoki-ah *puppy eyes*". "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG? ITS YOU? I'M TIRED OF YOUR CHILDISH ACTS, I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHING, I'M TIRED OF BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU!" spat Dara.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heyy its my first fic, i know its boring and dull so i'm sorry~~ I was just bored and tried to write something. I'm not really a writer. I at these. But its worth a shot, right? Im not losing anything anyways. I guess it might be a two or three shots, i dont know.  Comments and criticisms are much welcomed. ;DD