Open your eyes, please

Open your eyes, see the reality, the truth

 

Italic words = That xx lyrics
 

 

"What? Oh no, we're not gonna-"

BAM! I bumped a girl when I'm talking on my phone. , I know this is a busy-street, but heck! Cant you see I'm busy?!

"Kyaaaaaah!!" She fall down. Dammit, she's so loud.
"Yah! watch your step, bro!!" said a man that help her, looks like he's her boyfriend.

Ah. No. More like severant.

Huh? Wait.., isn't that girl... Sohee? Kwon Sohee?

Yes! She's definitely Sohee!! Yukwon's girlfriend!! But.. who's that man..?

Sohee glared at me as she grabs the man's arm. "Oppa! Lets go!" She said to that man and they go. Leaving me standing there. Stunned.

What the f....
===================================================

"Yah Zico! She wouldn't do that, you know? you must be wrong!!" You -Yukwon- said to me with annoyed face when I told you the whole story.

"But hyung! I see it with my own eyes! Its Sohee!" I tried to make you believe me.

"She's not wearing the ring that you gave her, there's another man by her side!" I said once again.

"No. Zico, you're wrong. Dead wrong." Now you getting angry with me, why?

"She's definetely not that kind of person!" You yelled to me. pfft, sure you're right.

I looked your eyes, seeing anger in there. I sighed, "Fine. Maybe I was wrong, Hyung." I lied for you.

"Yes, you are damn wrong" You said. Mad because you think I told you lies. You go back to your room, slamming the door. While I just stood here. Sighing. "I'm sorry."

====================================================

 

At late night, Zico walked in to Yukwon's room, just like what he did everynight.
He sat down beside the sleeping Yukwon, caressing the sleeping figure's face. "I hate that you didn't understand me" I hate all this waiting. "Please break up with her.." Zico whispered to Yukwon's ear softly. Not wanting woke him up. He smile sadly, patted Yukwon's head softly and goes out from his Hyung's room.

 

=====================================================

"Zico! Did you know? She answered my calls! This are not usual, but, well, at least I can hear her voice~" You look happy when talking about her.

"Oh really? Thats good" As long as you happy, Im happy

"Hmm... Oi, Zico. What if.... I marry Sohee? I mean, I love her. So much! I cant bear to see her with anyone else, I want her to be mine, only. Marriage is the only thing, right?" You asked cheerfully. Made me feel numb. And want to scream, "No!" But I keep it cool.

"Good idea" I dont know what to say no more.

You nodded, grinned and look at our friends who ate breakfast with us. "What do you think guys?" I can see that they shook their head. Not agree with your idea. "I dont know, Yukwon-ah. She's not a good girl..." Said Jaehyo. Its obivious, why can't you see?

You frowned, "What do you mean by 'she's not a good girl'? She is the most nicest girl I ever met, Hyung!" You are mad again. You took your coat and go outside. Slamming the door without caring if it would broke or not.

I can hear Minhyuk sighed, "Just like what people said, 'love is blind' ." Oh baby, You're so blind.

I sighed, and prayed. Please just broke up with her.

====================================================

Just like what he always do at night. Zico goes to Yukwon's room. Sat beside the sleeping man, and stares at him. "Expensive cars, cool clothes, high-class restaurant, that all suit you well, hyung..", Zico smiled sadly.

"But that doesn't suit you, she really don't..." He sighed
"She thinking about someone else when she with you, you don't know about it right?". Zico caressing the older man's head. "The thought of seeing your sadness if you knew the truth. It hurts me a lot, hyung. Why can't you realize that I'm your love?" He sighed, "Why are you the only one who doesn't know..?"
Zico kissed Yukwon's forehead. He better go out before Yukwon woke up. 

Slowly, the younger man stood up. Opening the room door slowly, while glancing at the sleeping man from his shoulder. He sighed once again. Walked out and close the door slowly, carefully. 

After all, I'm just your younger brother, right?

====================================================

 

That xx
What does she have that I dont?
Why I can't have you?
That doesn't love you
How much longer are you going to cry, silly?

 

Im waiting for you to realize the truth, Kim Yukwon
But don't worry,
I'll stay beside you no matter what happen
I promise you, that I never gonna let you go.

                                       - Woo Jiho
 

 

All copyright of the lyrics owned by G-Dragon.
Block B owned by the owners.
While the plot somehow belongs to me.
Heart and Cross,
I.B.

Published: 17-10-12
Edited: 16-02-14