Fell

Falling

Yoochun gladly takes his coffee from the girl, he nods as a sign of gratituted and goes to his favorite table.

The one just besides the wide window, where he could see people go about their day. He takes his morning paper and starts to scan through the sections.

- Two Teenage Boys Hanged Publicly For Homouality * KIRKA - 

On red bold letters, the title stood out for Yoochun, he sighs and decides to skip that story, too depressing for the early morning.

*Our bodies sway rythmically to the cries of our people*

Yoochun finishes his coffee and decides to backtrack to that story, he still had time before he heads to work, so he might as well read through it, and find out what still goes on in this world.

- Two boys were found out kissing by an comunity guard and were immediately reported to a higher authority- 

*Our choked up confessions of love were unheard through their judgement* 

- Through some investigation and some witnesses it was decided that these two boys be punished-

Yoochun glanced at the watch he carried, 10 more minutes, he goes back to the news and reads further, frowning every now and then.

-The punishment for homouality in KIRKA is death-

*Though our eyes are covered, we can see each others hearts*

- The form of death was decided to be hanged publicly, their actions put their families to shame- 

* We fall without touching the ground, hanging on a painful memory*

Yoochun, sighs and throws the mornings paper on a trashcan nearby, he looks out the window one las time, with a pensive and nostalgic look, he stood up and headed out for work, keeping up with his daily routine. It was just another story in the news paper,  just another investment on ink... thrown away.

-Taemin was the name of the younger boy, at the age of 16, Minho was the older boy at the age of 18- 

*Our youth was taken away from us, but our love will never be*

 

 

 

----------------

A/N: KIRKA is a fictitious country, i decided not to put any real country name, but I wrote this story based on a similar news I read... I thought it was necessary to mention or write something about this real life problems and learn to not be judgeful and accept people for who they are.

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it and please comment what you think about it, what do you think about the format? is it too confusing? 

The bold lettering are the news on the paper (what Yoochun is reading)

The italics are the feelings and thoughts of this boys 

Any questions let me know :)