My dongsaeng

Kyungsoo Is Ryeowook's Favourite Dongsaeng

 

 
Kyungsoo's P.O.V
 
    I run as fast as I could and I don't care if people staring at me.I am late!This is the second time I am late to the practice.Manager hyung-nim must be mad at me.I'm a trainee and I am late.Even the sunbaenims never been late to practice.And I forgot to comb my hair!Urrgghh!Curse my alarm clock.
 
     
    After about 10 minutes running,finally I saw SM building.Yeah!Kyungsoo,almost there!There are some fangirls at the gate.I want to get into the gate but the girls keep jumping and pushing me away.My ears hurt!They scream various names like crazy.
 
    "Leeteuk oppa!!!Super Junior!!aaarrghhh!!"a school girl shouted besides me.
 
    "Yunho-shii!!!Marry me!!Oh my god!!"a tall..noona..i think,scream while closing her eyes.
 
     "Tiffany unnie!!Sarangheyo!!"a 'chubby' girl jumping while holding a banner.
 
     "Victoria unnie!!Where are you??!"some girls cried on the ground.
 
     "Lee Jin Ki!!!I have chicken for you!!"a girl shouted while looking someone.
 
    Once again,I was pushed by another girl and fall onto the ground.I stood up and fixed my shirt.I lost my temper now.This sasaengs....
 
     "Uhurrmmm!"I cleared my throat,but they still ignored me.
 
 
    "Excuse me!!Can you move to the side?!I want to go in!"I used my deep voice.They all stopped shouting a turned to see me.They look pissed off.I ignored them and happily walked to the gate.But then a girl raise her arm infront of me and stop me.
 
     "Who do you think you are,huh?!"she widened her eyes and look at me.
 
     "Yeah!You want to go inside?Why?Tell us!"another girl asked me.
 
     "Maybe he wants to go to the audition!"I heard another voice.
 
     "What?!Him?!"
 
     "Hahahahaha!He thinks he can beat our oppas and unnies!!"
 
     "What?!I'll never let him do that!!Super Junior is the best!!"
 
     "Andwae!Its Shinee!"
 
     "Shut up!"
 
     "And maybe he wants to touch our unnies?!"
 
     "ANDWAEEEE!!!"
 
     "Yeah!I thought he was a ert when the first time I saw him!"
 
     "Just look at his clothes!"
 
     "He can sing?!hahahaha!"
 
     "Jerk!"
 
     "ert!"
 
     "Yaaaa!!Say something!"
 
     "Can you give this to Sungmin when you meet him?"
 
     "Shut up!"
 
     "I hate him"
 
     "Oh my god!Just look at his widen eyes!!!"
 
    
      I covered my both ears and ran to the security guard.They were too noisy!I show him my card and he let me enter.Then i enter the building and ran as fast as I could to the practice room.But suddenly I hit somebody and fall down.That was hurt!I look up and guess who I just bumped into.....its Super Junior Kim Ryeowook.
 
     "Anyyeonhaseyo,hyung.Mianheyo"I bow three times.He stared at me and smile.
 
     "Its okay.Whats your name?"he asked me.
 
     "Ky..Kyungsoo imnida.."I smile to him.
  
     "Jinjja?What a cute name.Practice hard,arachhi?"he pat my head and smile.I nodded slowly and bow to him.Then I continue to run until I reached my practice room.They stared at me and I join them to dance..
 
Ryeowook's P.O.V
 
   He was cute....
 
 
~~~~
    
        EXO was practicing again.They kept changing the choreography and sometimes they just want to lie on the floor.It was too tiring!After about 5 hours of practicing...
 
        "Ahh!I'm so tired!"Chanyeol shrieked.
 
        "Give me some water!"Suho looking for some water...
  
        "Yo!Move a bit!"Kris told Lay and XiuMin.
 
        "Wah!!Luhan-hyung!!"Sehun played with Luhan.
 
        And the others were resting on the floor.In the corner,D.O was tidying himself.He fold his towel and put it in his bag.He drank some water and sat on the floor,waiting for the next practice.
 
        Then suddenly,they heard someone knocked the door.They all turned their faces to the door and waited for the door to be opened.Unexpectedly,it was Ryeowook.They quickly stood up and bowed to him politely.
 
        "Anyyeonghaseyo!"they gave the sweetest smiles to Ryeowook.He bowed and stared at them one by one."Kyeopta!" He thought.
 
        "Oh,hi!Wah,you guys did a lot of practices right?Take care of yourself and rest a lot"he advise them.And he kept talking and laughing with them.Suddenly he saw D.O who was standing at the back.He was standing behind Kai and Kris,so sometimes he tiptoed.
 
       "Kyungsoo-shii?"Ryeowook looked at him.
 
       "Ah?Yes hyung?"he widened his eyes and smiled awkwardly.Ryeowook came to him and hugged his shoulder.
 
       "I heard you're one of the main vocalist.Take care of yourself,arrachi?And don't catch a cold and sing like me okay?"he patted his back and smile to him.
 
      "Alright hyung"D.O smiled again to him.The other members were whispering to each other.Then Ryeowok leaves and they went to Kyungsoo.
 
      "ALRIGHT..HYUNG~~~~"some of them find a partner,act as if they were Ryeowook and Kyungsoo and imitates him.They pretend to kiss and imitates how Ryeowook hugged him.
 
      "Yaaa!What are you guys doing?!" He pouts and crossed his arms.
 
      "Woooo!HYUNG'S dongsaeng is mad!!wooooo!"they started to laugh at him.Then they continued to dance.Kyungsoo felt weird,why Ryeowook became closer to him.
 
~~
 
        It was lunch time and SM staffs went to the cafeteria.They took their food and find a place to sot.EXO members were sitting in the corner and keep talking.Ryeowook saw them and sat besides of D.O.D.O was shocked and stopped eating.
 
       "Hey,just eat.Its okay"Ryeowook said to him.So he continues to eat.Ryeowook is put a fish in his plate.D.O looked at him.
 
       "You should eat it.It is rich with protein"he explain.D.O nodded as a thank you.
 
      "Kyungsoo-shi,you have something on your chin."Ryeowook suddenly said,Before D.O want to ask him,Ryeowook holds his chin and wipe something on his chin.D.O was completely blushed.Ryeowook just smile looking at his dongsaeng.The other members were trying to hold their laughter.
 
       "Okay,I have to go.Anyyeong..bye Kyungsoo"he rubbed D.O's shoulder lightly.After Ryeowook walked away,the other members laughed hardly and imitates him once again.
 
 
        "KYUNGSOO Shii!!You have something on your chin~~lemme wipe it~~~"Baekhyun said while wiping Chanyeol's chin.
 
 
       "Kyungsoo-shii,my beloved dongsaeng~~muaahh!Eat this fish okay?muahh" Chen said and he acts as if he was kissing something.They all laughed and D.O gave them the death glare.
 
 
 
       
 
And after the day,Ryeowook always visit Kyungsoo when he has times.Sometimes he brought him food and spent his times with himm.He just loves his dongsaeng.
 
 
 
 
THANX FOR READING!SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES AND TYPO.:))