Chapter One

13 years age difference?!

Flashback 2009

"This week's new family member is our Heran, Kim Heran!"
With a happy and welcoming aplause the young actress was introduced to all the viewers at home. She became popular with her recent drama in which she starred as the main character next to a quiet popular actor.
"Here's the map, the guests always have to find the elders homes" came a soft voice from behind Heran as she tried her best to keep a calm face as she was pretty nervous being on her first variety show. It was Jongkook talking to her with a gentle smile while he held the map out to her. The cameras' attention was focused on Jaesuk's and Hyori's bickering yet again so Jongkook took the chance to hand over the hand drawn map to that week's home. 
That's how the two first met.

Throughout the shoot Heran tried her best to be open towards the others, took every chance to crack a joke and gave her best during the games.
"The guys will have a girl on their shoulders each, whoever falls into the water first is the loser of this game! See yourself as lucky if you don't have Hyori in your team.."
With that the first game of the day began and once the teams were divided the first round started. To Heran it looked so easy for everyone to make things funny and that bothered her. What if she messed up? 
"Hyori team wins!!" Jaesuk called out after resurfacing from underwater after being dunked by Sooro and Hyori. "Piece of cake, oppa." Hyori grinned proudly and high fived her fellow teammates. 
"Next couple will be our Kookjong and Heran!" 
It was time for her first game and it made Heran's knees shake slightly.
"Don't worry, he won't let you fall, right Kookjong?" Jaesuk spoke with a small mischievous glint in his eyes. 
Everything was set, Heran found her place on Jongkook's shoulders and had her opponent, no other than Hyori herself, infront of her. Once the whistle blew Heran clenched her jaw and began attacking her unnie with her hands while Jongkook distracted Daesung by tickling his sides. That made Daesung screech and wobble under Hyori's weight and it was rather easy for Heran to push her of his shoulders making both fall into the water.
"Instant kill!!" Jaesuk jumped around excitedly and hurried over to his two teammates. "You defeated the queen!" Jongkook carefully let Heran down and Jaesuk immediately grabbed both of her hands to pull her into a dance which made Heran relax a little. He was taking care of her.

"Why don't we let Kookjong and Heran go get some potatos?" Jaesuk suggested with a grin while playfully nudging his dongsaeng who complained right away. "Waeyoo, hyung! She should go with Daesungie or someone else." But Daesung had already been informed of Jaesuk's plan and shook his head immediately. "You go with her, hyung!" While everyone was "fighting" over who will go get the potatos with her, Heran nervously played with her fingers. What were they planning? Why did they want Jongkook to go with her?
"So.." Jongkook spoke softly as the two of them walked to the field where the potatos were grown. The atmosphere was more than awkward and Heran cleared softly. " Is.. is it hard to pick potatos, Jongkook-sshi?" She spoke without making eye contact with Jongkook. "Oh.. it's not hard. You just.. dig them up I guess?" Jongkook rubbed the side of his neck awkwardly. Thankfully they soon reached the field and the had to jump over a small ditch to get to the actual field. Jongkook went first and the gentleman he is he held out his hand for Heran to grab after jumping. She had planned to do just that but instead of landing safely she slipped.. Already seeing herself landing on her in the dirt made Heran close her eyes tightly. Yet the hard ground never came. Instead shefelt a pair of strong arms around her waist, catching her fall. "Are you okay?!" That made her open her eyes insrantly and she found herself in Jongkook's arms. Her cheeks began to burn up and she quickly got onto her own two legs, bowing her had both in thanks but also in apology."I-I'm good, thank you." She spoke politely and avoided looking at the older male so she didn't notice the faint blush on his cheeks. "It's okay, let's go get the potatos, shall we"
Picking up the potatos went by peacefully. A few touches here and there while digging for them but nothing major happening. Once they came back to the house the peaceful atmosphere changed right away. 
"What took you so long, oppa?! Go wash them right now, I need them!" Hyori immediately complained while Jaesuk stepped over to Heran. "Was he nice to you?" He asked with a small grin. "Ah.. yeah Jongkook-sshi was very nice to me" Heran nodded slowly and rubbed her hands together shyly. "Aigoo! Call him oppa already!" Heran wasn't sure if she could just call someone she just met oppa and her expression seemed to tell Jaesuk what she thought. "Come on, try calling him once." He encouraged excitedly. "But.. I.. J-Jongkook oppa" Heran called softly, eyes immediately falling onto Jongkook's back while he was washing the potatos. "Hyung! His ears are turning red!" Daesung reported immediately and Jaesuk made a funny face towards the camera while wiggling his arms. "Our Kookjong!~"

Soon the food was done and it was time to head to bed for everyone. After they all washed up it was ranking time for the male members. Yejin, Hyori and Heran had to decide on the final three. Jongkook, Daesung and Sooro were standing in a row with their backs facing the ladies. "Heran will hug the first place, Yejin the second one and the third place will be hit with the broom" Hyori announced while swinging the broom around. They got in place and started the countdown. Daesung was pushed away with the broom by Hyori, Sooro got the hug from Yejin and Jongkook was left to receive Heran's hug. "Heran kept saying Jongkookie should be first place." Yejin spoke in her nasally voice making Heran whine and slightly hit her unnie's arm. "Don't be embarrassed about your love, Heran" Jaesuk spoke teasingly,earning himself a hit from Jongkook. Everyone entered the house with big laughter and shut the door behind them.


Helly everyone :) I hope you like the way I wrote the first chapter since it's completely different from original story. Hope you don't mind the slight changes!
Thank you for waiting this patiently. I love you all!!