it's you- JongHo

untold love

Jonghyun p.o.v

That night we spent cuddling each other until the morning. We watch the sun rise and started packing up to go back home. “ Jinwoon nha.. do you mind if I asked you to stay at my place tonight? Well you know Minho will be there and I don’t want to be alone with him. You understand right?” I began a conversation. “ Anything for you my love..but there is want thing I want in return for that..” he said with a sneaky looked in his face. I was a bit confuse then. “ What?” I asked him. “ I want you to say I love you to me and then kiss me” my face went red to that. I didn’t know what to answer. “ yeah hyung!! Why are you blushing? I never know you are a such a shy boy.” Then he started singing Secret’s Shy Boy. He was so cute. Because I couldn’t bear the cuteness anymore. I went directly to him, pulled him into my arm. “ Jinwoon, I know I can’t love you with all my heart yet. But one thing I know I am starting to. Saranghae Jinwwon nha.. ” I placed a small kissed on his lips. Not a full of lust one. But the one that full of love and hope. He seemed shocked a little bit. I laughed looking at him blushing. “ Yeah Jinwwon ah.. I thought you only shy towards girl haahhahahaha” I said to him. “ Hyung!” he started to chase me in that beautiful scenery. That is the best morning ever..after a while.

Arrived at the dorm

“ Hyung, I will come back soon. Need to settle a few thing. See you then Jonggie hyung.” It kind of weird hearing that name actually? “ Yeah!! don’t you have a better name to call me by? Jinwoonnie” I try to make his name looked weird back. “ Jinwoonie? Hmm kind of cool. Hyung see you later r.. bye Jonggie” he press the accelerator. He is so cute I thougth to myself. I’m just lucky I thought to myself. But something is bothering my mind. Going back into that dorm. I got to bear my eyes seeing those couple up there smooshing around. Haish. I sighed to myself. I opened the door. I only heard the voice from the television. When I come nearer to the living room I saw Minho there. Alone. “ Where is Hongki?” I asked him. “ He got a schedule today. So how was your date last night?” he asked me with a ‘ I don’t really want to ask, but have to ask’ looked in his face. “ Nothing much, it just he confessed to me. And I accepted it. So now I and Jinwwon is officially a couple.” He don’t seem really interested in that. He didn’t show any expression. It seemed like he know that I was gay. But how did he knew? I never told anyone before. “ owh.. yeah by the way Hongki hyung and I we are now a couple also. And he is coming back tonight. You don’t mind do you?” he asked me. Its weird. The conversation is tense and awkward at the same time. I just wanted to get out from that room but he kept asking too many thing. “ Yeah whatever..Jinwoon is also spending the night here tonight.” With that I just flew to my room. Because of too tired I was pratically passed out on the bed as soon as I lay on it. 

5.00 pm

I woke up realising it was already 5.00 pm. Jinwoon texted me he is coming at six. We were going to watch movie that night. I clean myself up and went to the living room. Wasting my time changing channel to channel. Then Hongki came out from Minho’s room. “ Hi Jonghyun. I heard from Minho. Congrats yeah!” he walked into the kitchen and fetch himself a coke and sat beside me. “ You too.” A late reply from me. At that very moment 6.00pm. the bell rang. I chuckled, so much for a perfect person he was. “ Jinwoon?” Hongki asked me simple. I just nodded. I asked Jinwoon came in for a moment as I need to fetch something from my room.

As soon as I came back to the living room. Hongki and Minho is already in their fancy outfit. “ Hongki want to come. And of course it comes in package also. Minho!. Its okay, right?” Jinwoon asked with full of worrisome in his face. Of course I couldn’t say no. Hongki is after all my friend. “ Come on. We going to have the best double date ever!” Hongki shouted. I just smiled. I looked into Minho’s face. Expressionless. He must be feeling so awkward right now. Just how I am feeling.

After the movie

“ Minho, Jonghyun we want to go to the toys shop for a moment. You go first to the restaurant yeah!” without I even got to call their names. They already lost in that sea of human. “ Let’s go.” Minho said coldly. Arrived at the restaurant. We sat on a table of four. Facing each other but not even looking at each other. Suddenly, “ hyung, why don’t you told me?” I was a bit confused. “ tell you what?” I asked him back. “ That Joon hyung is such a scumbag.” He said. I could see his tears falling into his glass. “ I.. I.. thought he had changed after he met you, and..” I wasn’t even finished with my words. “ you’re a liar! I don’t believe you. I hate you hyung! I hate you!” he got up from his seat and went to the bathroom.

I ran toward the wash room to catch him up. There I saw him at the sink crying his eye out. I thought to myself all this happy times with Hongki was just an act. Now I know why he kept avoiding me. He blamed me for not telling him who was Joon hyung actually. I thought to myslelf I might do the same thing too if I was in Minho place. “ Minho I am sorry. From now on I will always look after you. I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore.” I went toward him. I hugged him as tightly as possible as he kept on trying to escape from my hug. A moment later he stopped trying, then wrapped his hand around my back. Crying his heart out. “ come one, cry as you please. Don’t forget you got me. I will always..always be here for you as I am so in love with you since a long time before, so just you know.” I whispered in his ear. I heard him stopped crying on my words. He looked into my eyes. Slowly coming to my face and pecked a little kiss on my lips. I was shocked. “ hyung.. I.. I love you too..way from before! I thought you are straight that is why I never told you that I love you.” He said sobbing in his words.

“yeay!!!!” suddenly I heard a yelling from the door. It were Hongki and Jinwoon congratulating each other. I’m a bit confused why was my boyfriend happy when I’m kissing another man? “ Hyung don’t worry Hongki and I are the one planning all this. Actually we are a couple. We cant stand seeing you both not talking at each other knowing that you both love each other you know.” I saw Minho also looked a bit confused then he said. “ That is why when I asked you to do ‘it’ you don’t want. Hyung!!!” suddenly I got a bit jealous. “ What???” I and Jinwoon screamed at the same time. We looked at eavh other and laugh our hearts out.

On the way back. I couldn’t let go of Minho hand. His grip on mine also not showing any signs of wanting to let go. Then he lean on my shoulders in the taxi. “ Hyung, please don’t leave me ok?” he asked me. “ Minnie yeah, I will never let you go you will always be my baby. Forever honey.” I whispered in his ears. I cold water dropping on my hand. he was crying. “ why are you crying? Is it something I said?” I asked him. “ No I’m just too happy that I cry. Just regretting that we didn’t do this earlier.” I pulled his face looked into mine. “ Honey with everything that happened, I know that I truly love you. And with everything that happened also I managed to get the best present in the world honey.” He looked confused. “ what is it?” he asked back. “ You!” I said simple, giving a small kiss on his lips.

The end


so this is it..i dont know wether it is good or not..well i thought of making it longer but well i got my exam just around the corner..so i hope this is enough. will be seeing you guys in a very long time..the latest in one month time..bye!!! sob3 sad

disclaimer : no one is someone in here