That's it! 3x

Falling in love with a nerd

Donghae’s POV

Why I am I like this? Why does my heart hurt? “Maybe I like him more than I thought” I said out loud. “Who?” someone said making me jump. “Siwon? What are you doing here?” He smiled. “What else? I’m taking a walk in the park? Can’t I?” he asked with his ‘I know everything’ face. He sat in the bench next to me. “Sigh, Hyukjae seemed really hurt didn’t he?” he asked. I didn’t say anything for a moment. “He is a really nice guy you know?” he said once again. I knew he was provoking me, I just didn’t want to give up that easily. “I wonder who would be that stupid to let him go, don’t you wonder?” he asked. I saw him stand up and walk closer to me. I was getting tired of his comments. “Especially for a childish prank don’t you think?” he asked. “I thought you were a nice guy Hae” he said pouting. That’s it! I grabbed him by the collar and lift him up. “Oh, you have strength? I didn’t think so, since you weren’t able to show your true self to Hyukkie” he smiling. I tighten my hold on his shirt. “You better stop your stupid comments right now. Or I’ll show you my true self” I growled. He laughed. HE dared to laugh. That is it! I punched him with all my strength. “Don’t you dare judge me like that!” I cried. “Judge you? I’m judging you?” Siwon asked while he was standing up. “You’re the wrong one here” he said wiping some blood that was dripping under his nose. “Who the heck do you think you are? Do you think it’s funny to break people’s hearts like that?” he asked. “It’s not what you think!” I shouted. “Like that would save you from keeping Hyukjae’s heart. You’re not even his type.” He chuckled. “Say that again and I’ll break your nose” I threatened. “That’s it? You are going to break my nose that’s all? You know that doesn’t compare to what you did to Hyukjae” he said smiling. I growled. I lifted my arm to punch him. “Stop!” I heard someone cry. “H-Hyukjae? What are you doing here?” I asked my aggressive side disappearing as soon as I saw him. “What are you doing to him?” he asked. I saw him walk towards Siwon and check if he was okay. He does it to him, but not to me huh? “Why did you hit him?” he asked. ‘Why are you defending him?” I asked. “I asked you first Donghae!” he screamed. That was the first time I saw him like this. Mad. “I..He was provoking me Hyukjae. He was saying things that he didn’t know that were true or false! He was trying to say I was using you!” now it was my turn to shout. “That’s it? Just because of that. If you knew he was lying well shame on him. but if you knew it was true, have some pride and say the mere truth!” he shouted. “I can’t believe this. You are actually defending him. After what we passed through together” I said in the verge of tear. Yeah, tears. Hyukjae was that precious to me. “and I can’t believe you are crying after what you did to me” he said. “at least I know I can trust him” he whispered. “Siwon, let’s go” Hyukjae said. “Neh” I heard Siwon say before he grabbed Hyukjae’s hand and went away.

That’s it for the third time! I ran as fast as I could and catched up with Hyukjae. I grabbed his hand and made him face him. I caught his face with my hands. “I don’t care if you believe me. I just want you to know that I do like you. A lot.” I said before I kissed him.

 

OOOh…In your face Siwon, literally. Keke, keep subscribing. I promise I'll make a longer chapter.