I don't want to hurt Hyukkie anymore

Falling in love with a nerd

Donghae POV

“Wait! Donghae! You are going to fast!” I heard Hyukjae scream behind me. I turn around my face burning in anger. “We have to hurry! We don’t have much time to study you know?” I said almost screaming. “W-what happened?” he asked. “And here we go again with the stuttering. Aish” I said letting a breath out. “W-why are you mad Donghae? Did I-I do something w-wrong?” Hyukjae asked innocently, and I couldn’t even help the little smile creep to my face making my anger vanish at that moment. That’s when realization hit me. Why am I even mad? Just because Siwon touched Hyukjae’s hand? No, that can’t be. Or is it? No. I smiled nervously. “No, no. I just was distracted. I’m really excited to study. Yeah that’s what it is” I said smiling. He laughed. “You’re acting weird Hae. Did the sun affect your head?” he asked laughing. I smiled, relieved that Hyukjae came to his old self. “Ha-ha, yeah, I think it’s the sun. Gaja” I said excitedly, grabbing Hyukjae’s hand.

Eunhyuk’s POV

It really took me by surprise. Although his hand is really warm. Aish, this weird thoughts again. It’s Donghae’s fault. I mean, who is he to grab my hand like that? Is even that close to me so that he already does skin ship with me? I don’t think so. Ugh, who am I kidding? I really like Hae and he touching my hand makes me tingly. I feel like a teenage girl being excited by his crush. Meanwhile that crush isn’t even paying attention to me. Aish!

Donghae’s POV

I wonder what Eunhyuk’s thinking? Is my hand really that uncomfortable? Why did I even grab his hand? Wh-“Hae?” Hyukjae asked interrupting my thoughts. “Is something wrong? You look a little bit strange today. You can tell me what’s bothering you” Hyukjae said with the sweetest smile that I only melt to. “Well, there is actually” I started. “I have gotten these strange feelings lately, whenever I’m with this special someone. Every time I look at that person it makes my heart warm for some reason. Every time I look at this person’s smile I want to smile too. Every time I talk to this someone I just want to hug him. Do you think something’s wrong with me?” I asked Hyukjae as his face fell. “Um…well, I think you l-like this person Donghae” he said smiling sadly. Do I really like Hyukjae? No, it can’t be true. He is a nerd, and a guy. I’m a popular guy and a man too! Ahh! What’s happening to me? I thought as I messed up my hair in frustration. I felt warmth in my head. It was Hyukjae’s hand straightening the messed bangs in my hair. “Don’t worry Hae. Everything is going to be alright. I’m sure that girl likes you back, you are a nice person. The study is cancelled so you can think. Goodbye” Hyukjae whispered. I saw him as he waved me goodbye and entered his house. “But it’s not a girl who I like Hyukjae. I think I like you” I whispered walking away. Thinking. Should I continue the bet?  I don’t want to hurt Hyukkie anymore.

 

To Subscribers: Sorry for making you wait so much. I'm a newbie and I want to try and make the best fic. Please keep subscribing and expect more from me