;')

Umma, I'm getting married!

 

[KEY POV]

My son, taemin. He was holding hands with his soulmate. Hand in hand, they walked down the aisle. The air was calm and quiet, except for my sobbings.

As Taemin walked past me, he mouthed ‘I’ll always love you, Umma’ To me and smiled that timeless, gummy grin.

Those who attended the wedding included Taemin’s hyung, Minho and Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Sunny, hyoyeon, Jessica and Yuri noona came to make sure onew was going to treat Taemin like a prince he deserves to be one ( and including me, his umma) and Yunho and yoochun would be coming to make sure Onew is going to be the man he should be. I thank all my friends for their support, I thank them for making sure my baby’s marriage with Onew would be a happy one.

Just like me and jonghyun’s.

There they were, good looking as ever, standing under the tree, by the Han River. My son’s eyes were sparkling with happiness and joy. His smile was somehow sweeter than the past. He looked like he was in utopia. Oh well, that is his wedding. The groom was dashing, and a little bit dorkier than usual, although his wore a black tuxedo. Onew flashed his toothy grin at his soon to become spouse. His cheeks were tinted with the pink of love.

I sobbed even louder and I Grabbed a handful of tissue paper.

“ He is all grown up!” I groaned, sobbing even harder. Jonghyun put his arm around my waist and tried to calm me down.

“ I know right, he’s our child, and now he is getting married! I can’t take this…” Jonghyun said, forcing a smile.

“ but cheer up key! One day we’ll see our grand child getting married too!” Jonghyun said, in attempt to brighten up the sad mood, but it was useless, he himself was on the brink of tears.

“ I honestly hope their son would be taller than me though.”

I laughed. Yeah, it better be like that.

[ Taemin POV]

It’s the day, its really the day! I’m getting married. I have dreamed, craved and long for this. I can’t believe it is happening!
I look at the man infront of me, and he flashed me his handsome smile. It melts my heart really, he is so adorable. I really, really love him. I have so many things I want to do with the man infront of me. I truly do adore him, and his randomness, its become part of my life.

Mushroom and Tofu couple, I want to walk down the path of life with Onew. I’m more than elated this is finally happening.

 

“ Lee Taemin, would you take Lee jinki as your lawful and rightful husband, even in times of trouble, poverty and distress?”

I smiled and shouted, “ YES. I DO.”

 

[KEY POV]

Did I just hear taemin say, I DO?

Hell I’m gonna explode now, now now.

Its like the day me and Jonghyun got married, I looked at my own husband, he had a look of old joy. He might have been thinking of the same thing as me. Oh, Jonghyun.

Their wedding was simple and fantasy like. He’s a grown kid. I remember the day he told me he was getting married.

 

“Umma, I’m home!!” My then unmarried son excitedly said. He has a enormous and gummy smile on his face.

“ What’s up Taemin?’” I asked, while washing the plates.

“ umma, I’m home and I’m getting married!” Taemin said excitedly while giving me a hug. I dropped all the plates onto the floor. I was shocked.

MY. BABY. IS. GETTING. MARRIED?

“ taemin, this isn’t funny..” I said, laughing.

Taemin pouted, “ umma I’m not joking…”

I screamed. I screamed. And I….refer to previous action.

“Woah Key dear, keep it down on the screaming!”

 Jonghyun said, slightly annoyed.

I pursed my lips. “ Yes mr smart and y, our son is getting married!”

The moment I Said it, Jonghyun shouted.

Think about Jonghyun, his voice and his high note. Look who’s scream is more annoying.

It was time to get serious. The three of us sat on the table and had a serious talk.

“ Tell me, everything.” I said.

Taemin nodded, and he told us everything. How onew proposed to him, what Onew said. What Onew did. I stared at Jonghyun, why didn’t I get such treatment? Obviously dino was a cheapskate.

I nodded slowly.

“ We’re gonna have to test Onew first, to see if he is worthy of your love.” Jonghyun said.

I agreed. “ Nothing is more important than the support of your parents! Don’t worry, we won’t screw it up” I assured, glancing at Taemin’s worried face.

“ Yay okay. I’m so excited. I really want to be with him and…I really love him.” Taemin said, before he gave me and Jonghyun a kiss on the nose.

Jonghyun flipped his phone.

“ Heechul hyung!” Jonghyun said.

Heechul and me was in the diva gang. He was the one who brought taemin to me. Taemin was my adopted son and we’re about the same age..but he is obviously younger.

“ WHAT? WHEN DID THIS NEWS BREAK OUT?” Heechul said, concerned over his god son.

Jonghyun whistled, “ calm down, let me tell you…” Jonghyun said, explainging everything in detail.

“ Wait, let me get this straight. The groom’s the chicken freak?” Heechul said.

“ you got a problem with that?” Jonghyun asked.

“ Nope, but are you sure he is the one?”

“ According to taemin, yes.”

“Then I approve.” Heechul said with pride, and then he hung up.

I look at heechul now, grinning as big as Taemin. Heechul was proud of himself, and his god son. Heechul stood beside his own sons, Eunhyuk and Donghae as they smiled brightly at their younger god-brother as they walked down the aisle. It was a beautiful day filled with never ending joy.

 

After that phone call with Heechul, Jonghyun called Onew up. I was proud of Jonghyun, the manly father he is. In minutes, the three of us met outside the nearest café.

“ Do you promise to take care of Taemin properly?” I asked.

Onew nodded, “ I would make him the happiest man on earth!”

“ If I caught you cheating or hurting on my little boy, I’d call Minho and heechul to give you swift whacks on the face.” Jonghyun hissed. Onew gulped

“ Jonghyun, its not the first day you know me, and please, I’m your HYUNG.” Onew pointed out.

“ In fact, I’m your HYUNG. Both of you. Take a chill pill please.” Onew said, rolling his eyes.

He failed in his manners, I huffed. But then again, how can an elder talk politely to us? This was too hard!
“ but you get our point right? HYUNG.” I stressed out.

“ Yes, I get your point, key-ah.”

“ You passed.” I smiled.

He smiled, “ Yes, I’ve always knew I did.”

[Taemin POV]

We’re getting married!

Everybody I knew hurt me, left me. But Onew was different, he stuck with me even during the lowest point in my life. I called Eunhyuk hyung out to dance one night.

“ Hyung, I’m here!” I said.

Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung smiled at me.

Donghae pat my head while Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae’s waist.

“ We’re gonna give you our last dance lessons, after this, you can’t be the y dance machine you are now.” Eunhyuk said, pouting.

“ I’ll miss this little guy!” Donghae said, laughing. I pouted.

“ You can ask Onew hyung, no, yeobo for permission!” I said happily. I honestly enjoyed learning dance from these two. They were my best hyung friends, people that I could share my passion with.

“ I’m going to miss this kid.” Eunhyuk said, while ruffling my hair.

Donghae and Eunhyuk showed me the new move. They twisted, did a little dive before doing a full split.

I looked at them in awe. I’ll never be able to be as good as my hyungs.

“ Go slow,” Donghae said, smiling. He was like my third mom, after heechul and Key umma. Donghae also provided me a lot of comfort when I needed it.

“ Yeah kiddo, no worries.” Eunhyuk grinned. I silently called Eunhyuk my second dad, after  jonghyun and onew, he’s the next guy that would always back me up, he is the best.

I imitated the moves slowly and carefully. This is really a killer move, and probably the last lesson I’m gonna have in ages to come.

The night ended quickly. I was happy dancing, and I’m getting married.

What else can be better for me?

[NO POV]

Time passed, the venue was set and the grooms outfits were set. Key and Heechul had fights over their fashion sense, Jonghyun tried to boss Onew around. It was busy, it was extremely tiring, and most importantly, the couple was extremely happy/ They were happy having each other, loving each other.

Back to the present…

The couple said I do, and the happy hyungs and noonas shed a glistening tear.

Key smiled and cried even harder, it all started with that day, that once single boy came home happily and said

“ Umma! I’m home and I’m getting married!”

--------------

100 suscribers...( already more than that)

I'm extremely happy. I love you all for sticking with me and not unsuscribing me ^_^ Probably when either taemin or Onew gets married, I'll just be happy and weeping on the spot, unable to hand over the men I love to someone else. <3