17

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, me, Dongjun and Eunji went to Lotte World since it was a Saturday.   "Wah! It's so huge!" I exclaimed. "You've never been here before?" Dongjun asked. I shook my head. "Kajja! Let's ride everything!" Eunji dragged us.   We went to the outdoor park called 'Magic Island' first. We rode a lot of coasters in the morning then ate lunch. Afterwards, we rode the slower rides.   It was now late afternoon. "Let's go to the water-" Eunji was interrupted by a sudden phone call. "Nae eomma?" She mouthed 'Mianhae' to us and turned around.   After the phone call, she told us that she had a conference to attend to with her eomma. "Kwaenchana. Being the daughter of a company pres must be hard huh?" I told her.   I just recently found out that they had a chain of family-owned businesses. Including the café I'm working at and that supermarket. So she went ahead of us.   Me and Dongjun sat in a bench to rest. "She sure does have a lot of energy, huh." Dongjun chuckled. "Nae, that's what I really like about my best friend." I smiled at him.   We continued to talk about random things for a few minutes. I didn't realize the sun was starting to set now.   "We should get going." I looked at my watch: 5:18PM. "Just one more thing, Hyerin-ah?" Dongjun looked at me with puppy eyes. "Hm? Mwo?" I tilted my head.   "That." He pointed at a huge ferris wheel. "Hmm.. Okay! That's the last one though, okay?" I crossed my arms. "Haha. Arasso." He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and felt my heart pounding. *Here it goes again..*     We had to wait for 10 minutes in line before it was finally our turn. We got inside and sat down on opposite sides. "Please enjoy the ride."    

 

His POV   "..Ara.. Take care too appa." *Sigh* Guess it's another winter to spend all alone.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter