Pain~~~~

Kris, my back...pain

 

Pain~~~~~~

 

“Kris gege~ my back hurts a lot~” Lay whines as he looks at the older male. They were finally at the hotel in China after a few hours and of course they’re roommates by forcing Luhan to change rooms. Kris was unpacking some of his face lotion when the-almighty-unicorn-who-can’t-heal-himself came whining for him.

 

“Was it what happen at the airport that cause your back pain?” Kris asks while seating Lay on the bed with him. He took out a bottle of Bonesetters oil which he carries everywhere and pulled Lay’s shirt up, revealing his milky white skin.

 

“Yeah…but it’s not the fans’ fault! It was because… my bag was heavy.” Lay answers while defending for the fans. He thought about how hard it was for the fans to go all the way to the airport on a weekday just to welcome them back. And it is the fans’ job to take pictures of them but somehow they were being a bit too…forceful that day. Lay practically knocked into Kris’s back a few times on their way out.

 

“Don’t lie to me Yixing. I saw how they pushed you and you were clinging onto my shoulder for dear life. They must have pushed your back too hard to have caused that much pain for you to come find me. To be honest, I find them a bit overboard nowadays. I know they want to see us but if they realize that you’re in this state after all that, will they still act like that? And what happens if you get cut? You know your body won’t be able to handle it and-“ Kris started to complain as he rubbed harder on Lay’s back.

 

Lay silently nodded since what he said was true. His sickness won’t allow him to have any small injuries at all. And if one of the fans accidently cuts him, he might have to go to the hospital and mess up his entire schedule.

 

“But gege, they came all the way to the airport to see us. We can’t just chase them away like birds in a park. And they were just a bit too excited, that’s all. They’ll know how to control themselves the next time we meet them…and gege, softer! It hurts~” Lay whines again, twitching.

 

Kris quickly softens he movements on his back before apologizing. He himself didn’t realize how much strength he was putting on the frail body in front of him.  After rubbing for another few minutes, he stopped and left Lay to rest as he went to wash his hands. The oil carries a strong herbal smell with it making it somewhat stinky.

 

“Yixing, why don’t you go change while I brew some tea?” Kris asks while walking out of the bathroom.

 

Lay nods but somehow he was unable to take his shirt off. His back pain has restrained him for doing any other movement except for lying down and sitting. Lay tries to pull his shirt again but in the end failed while in pain. Kris looks at him with great agony as he sees how his lover was trying in vain.

 

“Stop. Let me help you instead.” Kris pleads while sitting in front of him. Lay nods weakly and lets Kris do his thing. Kris slowly removes his T-Shirt and carefully helps him wear a fresh one with a unicorn printed on it.

 

 “A present from your fan?” He asks.

 

“Yeah. One of them passed it to me in the airport.” He smiles while touching the shirt.

 

Kris just looks at him helplessly, wondering what should he do with this kind boy. He knows that Lay realizes that the fans were the ones who pushed him yet he still protects them with all his heart. Kris could have just scolded him and screamed at the fans who were pushing but then he thinks back about how Lay defends them leaving him nothing but to shield Lay in the airport as much as he can.

 

“Hey gege…can you try to hold me up in the next airport? I have a feeling I might get squashed hehe…” Lay chuckles softly thinking about the incident.

 

“Sure. I won’t want to go back to Korea finding out that my unicorn was left in China because he wasn’t able to make it into the airplane.” Kris nods while patting Lay’s head. Lay flashed his dimple smile before slowly sliding under the covers on his bed.

 

Kris stared at the younger male before an idea flashes into his mind. He walked to Lay’s bed and carried Lay to his bed. He then lied down before laying Lay on him like a bolster.

 

“What are you doing, gege?” Lay asks while laughing.

 

“Well I get a feeling that your bed might be a bit too hard for your back so why not lay on top of me, I can assure you that I’m softer and warmer.” Kris answers slyly before hugging the unicorn on him.

 

Lay couldn’t help it but laugh at his boyfriend’s cheesiness before relaxing his body on the older male. He did find Kris’s body softer and warmer and cheesier than the bed so he ended up sleeping on him. Kris instead, didn’t sleep at all since he has to balance the younger male on him because if he does end up sleeping, there might be a possibility of him letting go of his hands causing Lay to fall off.

 


 

“Wow my back is all fine now!” Lay exclaims while jumping around in the lobby.

 

“And how did you cure that within a night? It takes me a whole week to recover when I have back pains after wushu” Tao asks with curiosity.

 

“It’s all thank to the mighty ‘Dragon Pillow’~” Lay answers with a wink before tackling the tired dragon who was dozing off on one of the chairs in the lobby.

 

“But Duizhang never did that for me before…” Tao mumbles as he looks at the Kray couple arguing again.

 

A/N: to whoever reads this and will meet any idols in the future, please respect the idols personal space. No I am not scolding or trying to make you feel bad, I'm just advising you guys because they're really tired after flight and when they see people pushing here and there, they might get hurt easily....especially idols who have illness -Lay- So pleasepleaseplease I beg you guys to try and help control the situation as much as you can when you're at the airport. :D

comments and subscribes will recieve my virtual hug