chapter 1

Happiness.

I rolled out of bed as I remembered the last page I read last night. It affected me deeply.

Tumblr_lutw4uk2g51qcnua2o1_500_large

I walked towards the balcony, squinting my eyes a little, as I saw the bright light shining through the big open gap. I tilted my head slightly to the person in front of me.

"Sungyeol? What are you doing?" I asked. He turned around to look at me, before looking back into the sky.

"Nothing much.. The sky's just too pretty," He replied and turned around again, this time walking away.

I heard him sigh as he passed me. I looked towards the sky, not understanding him.

"AHHH KIM MYUNGSOO!" I heard his dolphin scream.

I rushed into the room to find him on the floor with all my Lego messed up.

"Sung.. Sungyeol..." I mumbled out. He stood up and picked up one piece of my Lego.

"I didn't fall. The floor just needed a hug." He said a little angrily.

"But this Lego mess of your's, hurt me as I wanted to hug the floor!" He threw that piece of Lego in my chest and stormed off.

I frowned. What was the supposed to be?

"WAIT! Wait, Yeol!" I exclaimed as I ran after him. I back hugged him tightly, panting a little.

"I need hugs from you too," I said, closing my eyes as I thought this was foolish to say.

He pushed my hands off him and faced me straight in my face. He squeezed my cheek bones tightly, looking into my eyes. I saw him smirking at the same time.

"When we first met, I seriously had no idea you would be so important to me," I felt his breath against my nose. It made me shiver in my mind, as my heart melted by his words. He pushed me onto the bed and sat on me.

"I had died every day waiting for you,"  he said, lips moving against mine. I felt myself getting warmer and he still wouldn't get his eyes off mine.

I tried avoiding his eyes, but he would hold onto my face, telling me to look into his eyes too. He played a little with my hair, telling me how much he loves my curly hair and he moved his fingers down to my cheeks again.

He pressed his lips hard against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I widened my eyes and closed them, deciding to kiss him back. I never knew he was such a good kisser, being able to make me see stars like that, I loved it.

He placed force on my chest and let go of the kiss and I stared back at him dumbfounded. He laughed nervously, before whispering into my ear.

"You know, I didn't expect to get this attached to you," he said meekly, biting his lips.

He then moved his hands from the sides of my ribcage to my waist, smirking even more. I blushed as I saw that face of his, but something distracted him.

"What's this?" He asked, poking a bulge in my pants. I tried stopping him from touching it anymore or even worst, seeing it, however he is Lee Sungyeol.

You can't stop this guy from doing what he wants to do. As I reached my hands out, not wanting him to know anything, he pushed me back down at my stomach.

He reached into my pocket as I bit my lips together, hoping no noise will come out of my mouth.

He then went up to face me again, kissing my cheek slightly. He hugged me gently and whispered into my ear once more.

"Thank you, Kim Myungsoo. I love it," He said. He lay down beside me and I pretended I didn't know a thing. He smiled widely at me.

"This!" He reached out into my face, for me to see clearly. I smiled back at him and kissed him lightly on his lips.

Buzz-lightyear-forever-i-love-you-to-infinity-and-beyond-toy-story-favim.com-258967_large

We held out hands together, placing our heads on the soft bed, looking up at the ceiling that we painted. I looked back at him grinning. Our future seemed so great, the one on our painted ceiling. Sungyeol started laughing. I started laughing.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.