The 2Min Meeting

ALPHA MALE.

Jenny Train had just gotten back from school when she had alerted all of her t-list to meet her at once in her basement.

"COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT IN NOW" the tweet said, tagging all her minions.

Within ten minutes, everyone gathered in her basement, which was set up as the typical high school auditorium. There was a stage, a podium, a large white screen and audience seating.

Jenny was super excited. "I JUST IN FOUND THE CUTEST VID OF 2MIN EVER ON YOUTUBE OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO ING SHOW YOU MY EYES BLED CONTENTS THAT ONLY MY PRODUCES" she screamed enthusiastically.

The audience groaned.

"IN OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW WHAT IS AIR WHAT IS AIR" she shrieked as she scrolled through her likes on Tumblr trying to find the proper link she saved. "OH MY ING GOD HERE."

The video paused for a second as she switched the quality to 1080P for perfect viewing of her absolute favorite OTP ever in the entire world.

She was breathing heavily into the microphone as she looked up at the white screen on the stage that held the video.

"2.....MIN....." she whined with thirst.

Just then, Vic in the audience turned to her left side to Kassie. She sighed.

"I don't even like 2Min--"

"SHUT THE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jenny roared at Vic, spatting all over the place.

Vic whimpered and stayed shut as Kassie, wide-eyed, looked forward to the video.

~To Be Continued~