hi...

To My Sisters

Dear SNSD, 
Dear Members,

Hi,
Too simple right? You wouldn't think it but I spent 10 minutes at least trying to figure out how to start this and all I could come up with was hi.
Aish. When you read this, please don't be mad at me or sad. I'm guessing there are many questions going through your mind as to why I did this and honestly I really thought it was for the best. As much as I like to remain tough in front of you girls you know sooner or later that would be impossible. I couldn't bear the thought of you all looking at me with those loving innocent eyes, it would pain me even more.
Goodbyes were never really my thing, even though there were times when I was unable to express myself, I hope you all know how much I care about each one of you. When I first joined the group I didn't know how I would fit in, or even if I could fit in, but all of you accepted me like sisters. You were there for me through my success and cheered for me whole heartedly and at my weakest all of you shouldered me even when I was a mess. Through blood sweat and tears we worked individually perfecting our talent, to become one and reach our dream. No one will ever understand the emotions we went through together apart from us 9, a bond that I will never forget.

As time passed, and things got bad, certain things were put into perspective, and as I sit here writing this, I pray and hope for one thing and one thing only, that each one of you wil be happy. Not happy that there's no more rehearsals, but happy on the person you've become and the choices you've made and the life you have lived. Promise me that you'll be happy.. ok Tae, jess, tiff,hyo,yuri,soo,yoona,seo? PROMISE?

-Tae? My danshin friend. My sister. You say you're not the leader, but you'll forever be our leader. I realise how much you've matured over the past years yet your face remains one of a teenage kid. Haha. Your calmness is something I've always admired, your willingness to listen, sometimes you forget to express yourself since you always want to listen to the members' problem, don't forget that you should reveal your feelings to and stop bottling it up inside all the time, you dont think I notice? You were always reluctant to cry in front of us, the silent guardian of SNSD, Your soothing tone and patience always keeping us in check, and that voice, the sweet, gentle voice which produces some ahjumma laugh how I'll miss that. Stay strong kim Taeyeon.

-My dear jessica. My sister. That gaze you have, you think it still works on us? I remember when you found out and your eyes burned with fury, but you couldn't fool me. You scared everyone but I knew inside you were hurting, you felt betrayed. It had been a long time since I had seen you like that, right there and then you let your guard fall. I remembered just how fragile you were. There were times when we drifted apart, and you kept telling yourself you should've spent more time with me. don't be so foolish. Why are you putting yourself down with such nonsense. You're too busy focusing on the negative side that you seem to forget that I remembered all the wonderful things you did for me. So stop being so childish. I know you care for me and that's all that matters. I bet you'll miss my aeygo now. Keep smiling Jung jessica.

-My mushroom. My sister. I know how much you blamed God. How much it hurt you that he did this to you and the members. But please don't lose faith in him, keep praying for the well being of the members, ok? Out of all the members you were the one who didn't hold back, I was thinking that would be a good thing at least the members could stop hiding their emotions, but there you were crying, mascara running face pale and it tore me apart. Many people love your eye smile cause it makes you shine and it does, forever and always.But to me that eye smile was so much more than a cute pose, it represented a better day, whenever I saw it I would remember how fortunte we all were, that there was someone out there worse off than us, those twinkling eyes gave me strength but when you smiled to me that day, it wasn't the same, you were smiling but your heart ws crying. I cried and you asked if sonething was wrong and I said 'no' I was just happy to see you all, but I lied, I cried because I realised I did that to you, through the years of hardwork and tears you smiled and it shined but that day you smiled and I saw nothing but sadness. Please make those eyes twinkle like they used to, so when you next see me I can be happy instead of worrying about you. Keep your faith strong hwang tiffany.

-My 10yr old friend. My sister.you're still angry right? Unlike jessica you didn't scream or yell, but you kept quiet, and stared at me. I wondered what you were thinking. The member who loved to joke and dance around and was uncomfortable with emotional situations, you sat there, staring at me with a blank expression, for once you didn't mke a joke. I was hoping you would to liven the atmosphere, but the situation had reduced you to silence. You were the mood maker of the group, I was relying on you to make everyone laugh, how could you let me down like that!? You have a free spirit, living in the moment, remaining positive, I hope it stays with you forever. You found it hard to exPress your feelings, and when the incident happened you distant yourself even more from the members. Stop doing that. If you want to cry then cry. If you're angry at me then scream to the world you're angry. All your feelings came out when you danced, how I missed seeing you like that. Come back to me, to the members. Don't be afraid kim hyoyeon

-My pearl. My sister. You gave that warm smile of yours to the camera and the audience belived it but I know that deep inside there are things, emotions you feel unsettled about. You were so in denial about my situation that I could see it eating you alive. You hugged me and looked at me but I knew you were confused, you felt lost about where and who you were. I feel like I've lost you along some of our journey. You were always so positive, when I felt like giving up, you gave us encouragement with that witty humour of yours. I miss the girl who was so optimostic, who knew where she belonged, that she deserved everything wonderful given to her. Come back to the path of SNSD, where you belong. Never lose yourself Kwon Yuri.

-My talkative friend. My sister. The girl who cried at the smallest thing. Just like Yuri you were in denial, you couldn't accept what was happening and you would pretend there wrong nothing wrong, but who were you fooling? I never treated you like you were younger like seo and yoona, but for that time you would sit beside me, I felt that all this time I should have. You called me unnie, at first I thought you were doing it to make me laugh, but I was wrong. You looked to me for reaasurance that evertything was going to be ok, so I told you it would be. We talked and talked, after some time I realised I had be talking most of the time with you giving a little um here and there to signal you were listening. Why did you not talk? Your tears are like faucets, they come out instantly, but when you didn't want me to see you cry I ws shocked, I had seen you cry so many times so why couldn't you cry then and you said because you didn't know if you could stop. And you were right, you cried till you fell asleep. Your tears are worth a thousand words to me so don't worry about crying choi sooyoung

-My little boy. My sister. How could I forget when you were afraid of me, those days seem like a lifetime away, you're so much taller now, I don't see that little girl in front in me anymore. Your sweet charm hid the scars you had, and I did whatever I could to make sure you were not hurt, so maybe I seemed a little more harsh on you, but unnie was only doing what she thought best ok? Sometimes when I tlked to you, your thoughts were somewhere else. You stopped goofing around, I miss that. That boyish charm you had that I loved so much had been replaced by your ladylike image, I miss the dorky you, the one who was childish who I annoyingly loved unconditionally. How can you lie to your unnie and say you're ok when I knew you weren't. You told me you were sorry for being a bad younger sister, but I knew what you were trying to do. You wanted to show a mature you. And you are. You don't need to prove tht, I see the young amazing lady you've grown to be I'm yoona.

-My baby. My sister. You will be forever in my eyes a littlr child. No matter what they say, how old you become, whether you have kids, you will be forever the baby sister. Even as we've grown older, everytime you call me unnie in that sweet pure tone of yours I can only see that little 13. Year old girl. But I can't deny how quickly youve grown, I know you act mature for the public and tell your unnies you can do it by yourself, I still can't help but feel protective. When I saw you that day your eyes were blood shot red and eyes were puffy, you told me you stayed up reading about my condition and i scolded you but you said you were  ok an that you wouldnt' mind losing a few cells. i laughed and you asked what was so funny, but it wasn't a haha laugh, it was a laugh of acceptance of the forthcoming and a laugh of contentment, there and then i knew you didn't need me to watch over you like a protective parent and that you were ready to face the world. But that doesn't mean you can go out partying and all the bad stuff. ok? look after your unnies Seo Joohyun

There are so many things i need to say to each one of you that i couldnt. I never got to apologise to each one of you, for the times that i couldn't be there for you, when i had too much pride that i didn't realise i had hurt you. I hope in time you forgive me. you know my heart right? 
When you think of me, please don't be sad. Think of the happy times we all shared, it would hurt my feelings if you were sad when you thought of me. 
The last thing i could say is Thank You. From the bottom of my heart. i will spending my after life forever in all of your debt. Thank you for accepting me as Sunny, but also as Lee Sunkyu, the Lee Sunkyu who had so many imperfections which you all open heartedly accepted. 
So memebers. my wonderful members. As time goes by let's continue to hold hands and forever chase our dream. 
Fall in love and laugh like crazy, neve forget to support and love one another. 
i miss you all so much already but don't worry, I'll be watching over all you, wherever you are or how far. I'll be there, till we meet again.
Right now it's Girls' Generation 
In the future it's Girls' Generation
Forever it's Girls' Generation 

Buing Buing.

Forever Yours,
Your member nd guardian angel,
Lee 'Sunny' Sunkyu