Chapter 1

Hyukkie loves Hae ~~

"HYYUUUKKIEE! Come ot and play!" Screamed a very happy 5 year old boy. His name was Lee Donghae and he was screaming for his best friend to come outside and play with him. As Hae was impatiently waiting for Hyukkie to come out the door suddenly opened and revealed a cute little 4 year old milky skinned toddler. His name with Lee Hyukjae, Donghae's precious Hyukjae.

"Hi Hae!" Squeeled the toddler and ran to Hae to give him a hug. 

"Come play with me at the park!" Hae said, Hyukkie only giggled and nodded. They headed to the park that was right across the street from their houses. Once they reached the park Hae went to the sandbox and Hyukkie went to pick some flowers. 

"Look Hae! For you!" Hae turned around and saw Hyukkie with flowers in his hand pushing them towrds Hae. 

"Aww Hyukkie! They are very pretty!" Hae took the flowers and gave Hyukkie a kiss on his forhead. This action caused the younger to blush and giggle. Hae grabbed HYukkies hand and led him to the monkey bars since he knew Hyukkie loved them. Hae was looking at the bugs that were on the pole while Hyukkie was hanging on the bar, suddenly a kid had pulled Hyukkie down wich caused him to hit the woodchips really hard.

"WAHHH!!!" Cried little Hyukkie. Hyukkie's sudden cry got Donghaes attention, once he turned to see what had happned to his bestfriend he saw that a kid was pointing and laughing at Hyukkie.

"Crybaby!" Said the laughing bully

"LEAVE HYUKKIE ALONE!" Hae yelled. Hae ran to the kid and kicked him in the shin wich caused the kid to fall on the ground and start crying. Hae only stuck his tounge out at him 

"Wahhh!! Hae.. I..Im S..Sowwy.." Sniffed Hyukked

"Shhh its okay Hyukkie. I will always be here to protect you." Said Hae. Hae was strocking his back trying to comfort the younger.

"A..Always?" The teary eyed toddler asked

"Always!" Hae smiled his sweet gentle smile at his bestfriend. Hyukkie smiled back and kissed Hae on his cheeck.

"Hyukkie loves Hae" He said as he circled his little arms around the older.

"And Hae Loves Hyukkie."

 

 

 

 

-------------

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my little one shot of Eunhae as kids! :)) Comments are aprriciated and so are subscribers:) Tell me what you think! Love you <33