Meeting the rich geek

Geeky no more

 

 

 

                                               "! Will you stop wailing and bawling there?!?!?!" Dara shouted at the geeky looking guy who keeps on crying on the other side of the fountain. She was trying to make a wish on the fountain located at the center of their school but she can't come up with a good one since the guy on the other end keeps on crying like someone snatched his lollipop. He looked up at me and said,

 

Dara's POV

 

                                      "I'm not bawling and wailing. I'm crying!" I don't know why but I just wanna laugh at loud with this guy's stupidity.

 

                                      "For crying out loud, Crying is just the same with wailing and bawling.." I said trying hard not to laugh seeing this poor guys appearance. His eyeglass is not in it's proper place. His face is drenched with his tears. His pink hair is separated in the middle. Yes pink, so girly I know. He's wearing an oversized knitted yellow jacket and a flared red jeans. I think my nostrils are too big already from keeping myself from laughing. How could he dress like he's in the 60's? Even the colors would be ashamed if they were put next to him.

 

                                    "Whatever you say Miss Genius. You don't own this fountain so I'm gonna cry my heart out. Waaaaaaahhh!."

 

                                So this is it. I can't help it, I am now laughing out loud. Luckily, only the two of us is here since most of the students are now gathered inside the school's dance hall celebrating the traditional 'Hearts Day.' I find it so boring so I went here trying to wish and to breathe some fresh air. If it weren't for my bestfriend Bommie, I wouldn't even be here. I went to the other side and faced him. He looked startled when I suddenly appreared in front of him. I leaned closer to him, tiptoed to level my eyes with his and poked his forehead.

 

                                   "Yaaaah! Stop poking me.." he tried to struggle but I kept on poking him. "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Someone help me!!" he suddenly cried even louder. I stopped and looked bewildered by his action. The effffff! Is he gay? O____O

 

                                              "Heeeey! Stop crying! Jeeeeezz! Am I not allowed to have fun?" I suddenly said. He looked at me and then started crying again. I turned my back at him and started to walk away since I think he's not going to stop.

 

                                                  "Hey, Miss Genius *sniff* where *sniff* are *sniff* you *sniff* going?" he said.

 

                                             "Away from you? Who knows someone might see us and they'll think I made you cry.." I said without facing him. I started to walk again but I got startled when he suddenly clung to my legs. Arrrrrgghhh! Now what does he want?! "Yaaaah! What are trying to do?" I said trying to shake my legs but to no avail because he just tightened his hold on me.

 

                                                 "I will really shout inside that gym if you leave me here.." he said pointing to where the gym is. "I just want someone to talk to.." Me, being the super pitiful one with the softest heart, just looked at him. I offered my hands to him and we both sat at the bench.

 

                                                   "Okay.. Shoot.." He looked at me with this weird look.

 

                                                 "Shoot? What do you mean? Shoot like in basketball where you shoot a ball or shoot like pointing a gun to someone and then shoot them?" He innocently asked. I looked up and murmured, 'Lord God, you know I have a long patience but please make it longer.' After silently praying, I tried smiling at him. I must not forget that this guy have a low IQ or else I might become a monster in an instant.

 

                                                   "What I mean by 'shoot' is go on, tell me what's making you cry.." I said but I still can't help but poke him on his forehead again.

 

                                                      Yaah! Why do you keep on poking me?" I just smiled and then gave him my handkerchief.

 

                                                "Nothing hehe. Here, wipe your tears.." He won't get my handkerchief so I just Wiped his face. I leaned closer but he backed away so i held his shoulders and adjusted his eyeglass. I fixed his PINK hair too. He still looks like a geek but a little bit better than the way he looks awhile ago. "I thought you want to talk about your problem? Why won't you talk?"

 

                         He looked flustered but he just shook his head like he's crazy. "Nothing. Hmm, you know about Sohee right?"

 

                                        "Yeah. The y girl who just transferred here in our school but acts as if she is the prettiest girl here even though my bestfriend Bommie is prettier than her.."

 

                                           "Yaah! She's not y and yes she's the prettiest girl here!" he defensively replied which earned me a poke on my forehead from him.

 

                                            "Fine! Fine! She's the prettiest! So what about her?" I defeatedly said. By the way he acts, I am sure he is also captivated by the alien Sohee.

 

                                        "I love her. I confessed awhile ago to her but she just laughed at me and made me loose my confidence.."

 

                                        "Say what????????!! What the hell are you thinking for confessing to the almighty Sohee?"