"Can you feel my heart-beat?"

I want you to know, then forget. (One-Shot)

Yoona met Donghae at the Park near the SNSD Dorm at night.

She saw Donghae waiting for her at the bench, so she walked over to him.

"Oppa!" Yoona called him. "Yoona." Donghae called her back.

"You're here." He said as he felt a slight nervous feeling in his stomach.

"Of course! You invited me to come here. How could I not come?" Yoona said as she smiled brightly.

Donghae was silent for a moment while looking at Yoona.

"So...What is it that you want to tell me?" Yoona asked to break the silence.

"I...I-..." Donghae stumbled on his words.

Yoona looked at Donghae as if she feels something's wrong with him.

"What is it?" Yoona immediately asked again, she was so curious and thinking it might be an emergency.

Donghae clenched his hands tight and turned them into fists.

Yoona couldn't stand seeing Donghae like this, so she grabbed him by his shoulders with her two hands and shook him.

"Oppa, is there something wrong?!" Yoona asked loudly.

Suddenly Donghae shut his eyes together for a few seconds, and he quietly said: "I love you."

Yoona stopped shaking Donghae the moment she just heard what he said, clearly.

Donghae opened his eyes and he sees Yoona completely stunned in shock or in surprise.

...A Moment Of Silence Immediately Occured...

She slowly let go of his shoulders and moved her hands back to herself.

Donghae looked into Yoona's eyes, and Yoona looked back at Donghae's eyes.

Her expression was not knowing how to react.

Donghae's expression was waiting for her reaction.

Yoona: "You-You...Me...What?" Yoona was stuttering with her words.

Donghae hearing her words, gets a little irritated and says: "I love you!"

Yoona took a few steps back, she was still in shock, after hearing Donghae's confession even more clearer to her now.

Donghae observes Yoona's actions again, he then...Took a few steps forward towards her and suddenly put his arms around her, he hugs her tightly. "Thank-you." He said. "For not running away after I confessed to you."

Yoona's eyes grew big after Donghae's hug and his words. Very soon, he let go of her and said: "Don't worry. I don't want you to become my girlfriend (truly he does) or to like me the same way I feel about you (he really does). I just wanted you to know this, then forget about it. (no he doesn't)"

Yoona shifted closer to Donghae and asked: "What do you mean you just want me to know this and then forget?"

Donghae began to rub his fingers through Yoona's hair and says: "I understand how you feel about me now, from seeing your actions just awhile ago. It's alright. I don't want us to change the relationship we had before. You will always, forever be my hoobae, my little sister, my friend." Donghae smiled while messing up Yoona's hair on top of her head.

Yoona had little sparkles in her eyes, it seems like tears? She grabbed Donghae's wrists to stop him from messing her hair, that startled Donghae a bit, so he let his hands drop. But Yoona's hands held onto Donghae's wrists firmly, so he had to let Yoona guide his hands instead.

She put his left hand down, and put up his right hand onto her chest. Both her hands held onto Donghae's right hand really closely onto the left-side of her chest. Donghae became in shock when he sees her put his hand there.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled with a red face.

Yoona smiled very sweetly, gently and softly with tears in her eyes and replied: "Can you feel my heart-beat?"

Donghae was completely silent, quiet and speechless for a moment as he felt Yoona's heart through her clothes and skin.

He then let out a big smile and looked at Yoona right away. Their eyes met perfectly into each other, seeming to be in love more than ever...

Donghae moved his hand off of Yoona's chest, and used his right hand back to hold Yoona by the nape of her neck, then put his left hand on her waist and he slowly moved his face closer to her face. With their lips a centimeter away from each other's, he kissed her. Yoona who had both her hands just motionless, slowly she moved her arms up and keeping her arms still under Donghae's arms, she placed her arms up to on top of his shoulder and she wrapped both her arms around Donghae's neck and gently kissed him back.

Donghae couldn't help it but let out a sweet smile while kissing Yoona because he could feel her lips inmitating with his. That made Yoona couldn't help but smile during their kiss too, because she could feel her lips kissing onto Donghae's teeth when he started smiling.

But soon enough, there was a phone ringing. They immediately stopped kissing each other. They unwrapped each other and stared at each other.

It was Yoona's cell phone that was ringing. She quickly picked up the call and it was Taeyeon. Donghae just watched Yoona as she talked on her phone.

Yoona then hung-up. "I got to go now." Yoona said as she looked at Donghae with blushes. *This happens when people in love just shared their first kiss* Donghae sees Yoona acting a bit more sweeter towards him and notices her blushes made him blush back too, knowing that they just shared their first kiss makes them both shy and embarrassed than before. "Okay. I'll walk with you up to your dorm. It's late and unsafe." He said. "It's fine! If the papparazzi caught us, it would be bad. Besides, it's not that far from here." Yoona exclaimed. Then Donghae said: "Alright, I'll just watch you go back to your dorm safely before I go too. Just to be careful." Yoona shyly nods her head and looks onto the floor. "Donghae Oppa." Yoona says as she has her hair covering her face while looking down. Donghae says: "Hm?" "What are we going to do now?" Yoona asked. Donghae was surprised how Yoona is actually thinking about them right now. He then says: "I realized letting you know that I like you and wanting you to forget about it afterwards was not possible right?" Yoona immediately looked back up to him. "Ofcourse it wouldn't work! How could you confess to the person you love and then ask the person you love to pretend you never confessed to her afterwards?" Yoona said with questions. "And wouldn't you think there could be a possibility that the person you love could love you back too?" Yoona shyly asks. Donghae was embarrassed and he said: "I thought you only treated me as a brother." "Not even as a friend?" Yoona joked. Donghae gave out a little laughter, then stopped laughing right away as he remembered something. "Yoona." He said softly. Yoona stared at him. "You know we can't be in a relationship right now." Donghae said seriously. Yoona had her straight face on. "I know." She said quietly. "If one day in the future of these upcoming years, you find out you still love me. Tell me. I will purpose to you right away." Donghae said with his serious face. "But if one day in the future when you fall in love with another guy, you also must tell me. Because even though that would hurt me, I want you to be happy." Donghae added. Yoona listened to his words very focusely, she began to drop tears from her eyes. "...I-" Yoona was cut off by Donghae. Donghae said: "So for now, I think we can never date. But I am sure we definitely still have a chance to become a couple in wedding clothes in the future." Yoona stayed silent as she heard every word Donghae said to her and smiled as she cried. Donghae wiped her tears with his shirt and with sorrows in Donghae's eyes, he says: "Promise me, we'll be together someday." Yoona wipes away her own tears and says: "I promise." They pinkied-swear and smiled to each other. After that, they began to depart. Yoona waved at Donghae with teary eyes and a delicate smile, and without words, Donghae waved back at her with a forceful smile and his hidden man-tears in his eyes. At the end, Donghae was still sitting on the bench in the Park near SNSD's dorm, watching Yoona, under the bright street-lights, walking towards her dorm.

-END-