Hais..

You are not fine at all..

Hyunseung was packing his bag for tomorrow schedule in thailand with the other members. He felt different. He had this same feeling when he was gonna debut. After the death of his dad, he lock himself in the room, starving and would never talk. When one day yoseob cry infront of him because he is not use to this hyunseung. He wants the old hyunseung back! Hyunseung look in yoseob eyes, wipe the tears for him and smile faintly. So that day onwards he was back to his normal self, It was so normal that junhyung can't help but find it weird.

"You ready for tomorrow?" doojoon sit beside hyunseung,
"Yup.." hyunseung replied but eyes on his bag,
"Nervous" continued the leader,
"Nope. I'm fine."hyunseung look up and smile, Doojoon squeezed hyunseung shoulder lighty.
 

Beast went out of their cars, fixed their clothes and walk. Few seconds of walking they heard shouts, it was normal for them and they are always thankful for the fans that greeted them in their own airport. Hyunseung heart beats faster, the sound of fans screaming and camera flashing make him more nervous. He wanted to smile but instead the smile turned out to be a serious face, he saw some fans whispering and he can't help but guess,

~They must be talking about me. No I'm really fine..i'm not sad..what should i do?~

As though he knew something was wrong, junhyung tapped hyunseung shoulder. Hyunseung turned and junhyung smiled and hyunseung actually smiled too. The fans scream became louder and camera flashing was much more faster after the smile..

 

 

They reached thailand airport. The fans there were crazy, beast can't help it but to give fan service. Hyunseung actually smile on his own. Looking straight to the fans eyes and smile. Waving to them after he board the bus..Junhyung observed. Hyunseung was not fine at all. Junhyung maybe was having wild thoughts but he knew his boyfriend better. Something felt different.

Beast came to the hotel and they were assigned to 3 rooms. Of course they will be partnered up with their lovers. Hyunseung was unpacking his bag,
"You are not changing?" said hyunseung towards junhyung.
"Hmm? Soon babe. I need to go to next door..yoseob left his magazine with me..Why not you change first?" Junhyung was searching for the magazine in his bag. Hyunseung thinks and thinks..what should he wear?
"I will be back.." said junhyung closing the doors after him, Hyunseung saw and quickly open his shirt when,
" i forgot something..Seung!" junhyung opened back the room door and his eyes widened. hyunseung stares at him.
"What the hell? What.." continued junhyung staring at hyunseung body. Hyunseung wanted to wear his clothes but was stop by a pair of strong hands,
"This looks like pinching bruise..Did you pinch yourself?!" Junhyung touched the bruised slowly and hyunseung shut his eyes in pain.
"Why seung why? Why would you do this?" tears start forming in hyunseung eyes,
"I'm not fine! I try my very best but i can't do this, Being alright just for beast and b2uty! I can't! I can't! My dad..he.." Junhyung hugged the sobbing hyunseung..he knew it..he was right afterall..Hyunseung was not fine at all.
 

 

 

 

A/N: So the rest is all up to your imagination~ Been very busy lately! Will update SC soon! ^^