Super Heroes.

6 Ahjussis.

< 15/3/2012> Shinhwa Broadcast Press Conference.

A new weekly show that will have different themes every week, where Shinhwa finally has their own show and they will show their real self.

"I hope this can be a show that grows together with the viewers."

73484331.jpg?w=540&h=600

 

*Shinhwa enters into the studio, which is staged as "a house"*

Shinhwa members, not knowing what will happen next, feels suspicious as they see a siren.

Eric: Aigoooo yah, just let me sleep. *lies down on fake bed*

Junjin: "Eric hyung kept on feeling sleepy. That's weird too!"

Junjin: Whats gonna happen next? What is the production crew planning to do? Even hyung seems weird. Hmmmm...

 

-10 minutes passed-

Dongwan: "Okay! Lets start!"

-awkward silence-

Dongwan: "Alright, come out! Someone behind the wall!"

Dongwan: Am I being entertaining enough? Kekekeke.

Hyesung: " Since its been some time, why do their laughs sound like being forced?"

Hyesung: Dongwan hyung acting so silly again. Aigo yahhhh.

-le sirens SUDDENLY rings and lights up-

Shinhwa members gets shock of their lives.

tumblr_m1bepyNTBu1qdcel5o3_500.gif

tumblr_m1bepyNTBu1qdcel5o1_250.gif

tumblr_m1bepyNTBu1qdcel5o2_250.gif

 

"Emergency! The president's daughter is kidnapped! You need to make your move right now." (Some silly plot of Shinhwa members being SUPER HEREOS to save a fake president's daughter.)

Junjin: "Since its the first recording, he sounds awkward too."

Junjin: Is there something wrong with this person? Why does he sound so weird?

Shinhwa members have no idea at all what the heck is going on. They search around the place to find clues.

-le awkward person talks again-

"The 6 hereos should make a transformation."

-le 6 different types of super hereos clothes start coming down from above-

Shinhwa members shocked and in smiles.

"WHAT IS THIS?! WE CAN'T!"

Theres super man, six million dollar man, wonder woman (I know you're finding it ridiculous..), Tarzan, James Bond and transparent man costumes. ^^

 

 

*protests by Shinhwa members*

Junjin: The Tarzan costume is ridculous, and the transparent man one. AISHHHHHHHH. You mean we have to show our skin? We just made our comeback after 4 and half years and what the heck is all these.

Junjin: " This is really OH MY GOD. Whats with the Tarzan costume and the transparent man..We have to show our skin? What is this? jdgbiysgvdiyvdsyivdiysdvyisyd"

-le instruction card flies down out of nowhere-

Shinhwa members ran forward as fast as they could to snatch the card.

Junjin: "Lets not fight between ourselves! ITS OUR FIRST RECORDING!"

Junjin: MUAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH I GOT THE CARD.

*Shinhwa members convinced and starts reading all together.*

 

The game is about music playing, when it stops member have to snatch to sit on the cushion which is placed in the center. They will go round and round until the music stops. Its like musical chairs, but theres only one cushion instead of chairs.

Eric: "Hyesung! What would happen if you get the Tarzan costume?"

Eric: BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope he gets the Tarzan costume. And we'll see what'll happen to our dearest Hyesung.

Hyesung: Oh . What would happen to me if that really happens. Aish. Why did he even curse me.

*smiles awkwardly*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 1. Did you guys enjoy it? :P I'll write about how the game goes in chapter 2. hopefully, I'll update real soon! Do leave your comments below and subscribe!!! :DDD

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9z55hr2X51rrwl57o1_400.gif

 

571481922.png

 

haha

 

tumblr_mbbr4coRaZ1rum5g1.jpg

 

Pictures credits to original owners and creators from tumblr and other sources. I got help for the storyline from Shiareagy's eng subbed shinbang video. Thank you thank you. -bow bow- Without you subbing it, I wouldnt have a single idea of whats going on. :)

Oh and to clarify guys, texts in orange colour is what i imagine the members are thinking of.

Red colour is what the members said. :)