BE HONEST, BABY.

TALK TO ME

As he sat, he couldn’t think straight anymore. Everything in his head had messed up. And it was just because he had watched the wrong program where Kikwang and Hyosung became a partner. It wasn’t the first time, but the pain was still the same like the first time. He didn’t know what to do either than sighed.

“Are you okay?” Her soft voice was such a warm melody for his ears, he always loved the fact that he was the one who had the right to touch her, more than people could think. Sometimes, he wondered when he could announce it to the world, the fact that he OWNED her.  To make the world understand about their existence.

Ignoring the pain that continuously hit him, he turned his head to give his eye-smile. To his girlfriend.  Only to her, that smile would always be the most beautiful one. He wouldn’t allow any one to take this side of him, never. Because it was only her who owned everything. Only her who knew exactly how he was. In pain, in joy, or even in the silly moment ever.

“You look pale.” She sounded worried, and he couldn’t say he not liking it. He didn’t know what to do beside just stay silent. He knew he might throw some tantrums between them if he spoke now.  And she always knew how wrong he was every time she got too close with the men idols. He’s a possessive man, and yet, he wasn’t that smart to hide his anger. But Hyosung liked it to the fact that she had someone like him beside her.

“Oppa.. Did you watch my show?” She carefully asked, the silent was still so tense. He was still in a deep thought, hesitate to reply her or just keep silent. He wanted to fake an act, but he knew he wasn’t that smart if he was around her. He couldn’t be the one whom most people know him. He was different if it was her. He decided to tell her, he felt the pain in his heart was getting too much. And he had never had chance to tell her, how pain it was.

Last time he tried to tell her, it ended to be disaster because his anger burst to its maximal. Hyosung didn’t say anything when he burst, but he knew she hated him for that. At this time, maybe it will be the worst. Maybe she would leave him, alone in the world. Maybe she would leave their world earlier than him, or opposite.

“Oppa?”  She once again called him as she didn’t get his quick response. She was worried, and fear. She knew he hurt, but she didn’t know how much. She knew how it feels to feel hurt, she had experienced things like that in their relationship. But, she had never had any chance to tell him the feelings. She was the coward when she met him. She had always paralyzed by his charms, by his affection. She didn’t know why it was only him who could protest on her but she couldn’t do the opposite. No matter how many times she thought about it, she only could find one reason for the question.

It was because he was the one who loved her. Her love for him was real, it was huge and it was much. But still, her love wasn’t as strong as Joon’s. The relationship could be this far because Joon had never told her to break up. Yet, she didn’t want it too. Although her love wasn’t pure or big as Joon’s, she knew she had slowly fallen for him.

“I felt jealous, but don’t worry. I’m fine, at least for now.” His low chuckle hurt her. She knew he didn’t want to make her angry on him. He protected her from every harm which might caught her if he wasn’t there. He wanted her to be safe, because she was his. And because he loved her just too much. It felt so hurt for both of them while their mind talked to them, sparely. A single form of tears flew down on his face. She stunned, not knowing what to do.

“Ah.. Mianhae..” He mumbled softly, wiping away the tears. She moved closer to him, her heart thumped crazily. “Joon oppa.. You lied, didn’t you? Telling me that you’re fine, while actually you’re not?” She was screaming like crazy in her brain, cursing herself to say such of things to him. “I..I..” He was stuttering, he couldn’t find any word to describe how he felt. She was very close to him now.

“Don’t lie to me. We can talk about it without anger or jealousy in the conversation. Just relax oppa..” She was such an angel for Joon. He felt her fingers were playing with his hair, he let her to do what she wanted to do. He liked the touch anyway, nothing would be wrong right? He closed his eyes as she was getting more intense. “I don’t want to make you worry on me.” He voiced slowly, Hyosung’s finger had came into the ruffling phase. He felt somehow, secure and being loved by her intense movement.

“If you keep doing things like this, without even talking about the problem to me, I will be worry on you oppa. Don’t think that if you stay silent, I will be calm.” He could imagine how beautiful her feature was, he couldn’t deny the amaze feeling he felt when he opened his eyes and looking straight on her eyes. She was still standing, her head bowed to look at him. He lifted his face, and the soft breathe hit him.

“Thank you..” He didn’t know what to say, he was so clueless about what could happen nor what happened. He just didn’t want to lose her, never. “You don’t have to thank me. We’re going through this path together, aren’t we?” She almost whispered, she couldn’t breathe properly and her eyes were so hot. Thus, she let the tears to flow down. She had a rough way to get into this relationship. Knowing how hard it was for both of them not making it better.

“Baby-ah..” Joon pulled her closer, Hyosung just followed his guide. He hugged her waist, letting her to ruffling and kissing his hair continuously. He didn’t want to let her go, although their relationship wasn’t the easy one, he knew it could change one day. He believed it with all of his heart and he knew Hyosung did the same with him too.

“Sorry.” Was what he heard from her when she had stopped crying. Her eyes were unbelievably red, and it felt hot. “You don’t have to say sorry..” He mimicked her. It made them exchanged a smile. “Aniya. I have to do it. Because I’m such a liar for you oppa.. I’m not a good girl for you.” She couldn’t believe what she was doing. She was confessing her feeling, left the fear behind her confidently.

“I’m sorry oppa. Because my love is not great as yours. Mine is a weak love, not like yours.” His head felt dizzy when she started talking, he couldn’t believe how adorable and cool his girl was. “Hyosung..” He stood up, now it was his turn to bow. He couldn’t get enough with the look of her innocent eyes, yet, there was a pair of seducing lips and he wanted to taste it again. For the second time in their relationship.

“Speak more and be honest on me, understand?” He warned her, watching her blushing under him. “But, you too oppa.. Be honest on me, okay?” They nodded at the same time. She felt the heavy load in her heart had been taken, his calm yet seducing eyes were intensely looking at her, taking her breath away.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered before leaning in to kiss her, letting their lips to match on each other.  To get a new beginning.