FINAL

I'm Crazy Because of YOU...

 

Today is the first day that Seunghyun go to his unniversity after the holiday.He doesn't like to go to school because he is YOUNG,RICH and of course HANDSOME so when he arrived the girls will always surround him and his friend.His friend's name is Jiyong.Jiyong also has the feature like Seunghyun and he is 1 year younger than Seunghyun.The 2 of them always surround by the girls since they in their high school.

 

"Young master are you ready?"asked by the maid and Seunghyun nodded and asked her back "What is Jiyong doing?"

 

"Jiyong-ssi's maid said that he was still sleeping."said by the maid and Seunghyun replied in a shock"MWUH..."

 

"Arasso,I'll wash up first."said by Seunghyun and went back to his room.

 

"Aish that Jiyong."said by Seunghyun to himself and call Jiyong.

 

"Who's there?"said by Jiyong in a sleepy voice

 

"Yah Kwon Ji Yong ! Wake up already ! It's late now !"shouted by Seunghyun and Jiyong is totally awake by Seunghyun's voice and answer "Aish hyung don't scare me okay.I'll done in 5 minutes.BYE..." "Yah."said by Seunghyun but Jiyong already hung up the phone."Aish chinja.Kwon Ji Yong if you didn't come,I'll let you can't give birth."said by Seunghyun.

 

After 5 minutes,the 2 'PRINCE' finally done preparing.They agree to meet up in the front gate.After some riding,they arrived the unniversity at the same time.

 

"Hyung."said by Jiyong to Seunghyun and Seunghyun replied to him "Jiyong-ah." "I seriously hope this we can get rid from the surround."said by Seunghyun and Jiyong said "Hyung I think is impossible."said by Jiyong and pointed at the gang of girls."Not again."said by Seunghyun and Jiyong replied "Hyung we will never get rid of them unless we do a surgery to make our face ugly."said by Jiyong with a smirk and Seunghyun just groaned.After the that they went in the gate.The scream of the girls can be heard in the whole school and the boys there were jealous of them.Of course they will,they have look and money.Seunghyun and Jiyong quickly went through the surrounding of the girls.

 

"Finally."said by the 2 and went into their class.When they arrived in the class the teacher was already there and the students were all looking at them.They stood in front of the classroom arkwardly.

 

"Why did you guys late?"the teacher asked and Seunghyun replied "Err...we were having some hard time to get rid the girls." "Okay but don't late next time."said by the teacher and the 2 went to look for their seat.

 

"Hyung didn't the girls there look gorgeous?'said by Jiyong while looking at some girls and Seunghyun replied while he stunned a little "You are right."

 

The bell of the rest time had rang.The 2 walked to th canteen and as usual surround by some crazy girls.They finnaly spotted some empty seat and went there.

 

"Can we sit here?"asked by Seunghyun to the students there.

 

"You can."said by a girl and they sit there

 

"By the way,my name is Seunghyun."said by Seunghyun and Jiyong said after him "Mine is Jiyong."

 

"My name is Tiffany and this girl is Yoona."said by Tiffany and the other students also introduce themselves.

 

After the lunch,Seunghyun and Jiyong managed to get their contact number.Actually Seunghyun is kind of like Tiffany and Jiyong being attract by Yoona.They will sent some message to the girls and with the pass of the time,they become closer.Seunghyun likes Tiffany but didn't dare to say it and Jiyong also.Today they go to school as usual and of course having some hard time to get out from the surrounding.They quickly went into the class anf fortunately the teacher haven,t arrived yet.

 

"Had a hard time?"asked by Tiffany and Seunghyun nodded to her.

 

After some chat,the teacher enter and announced that they need to perform for the late celebrate of the mooncake festival since they didnt had school last week.All the students need to perform,they can choose to perform in solo or in group.The teacher left after some conversation and left the decision made by themselves.

 

"Hyung is been a while."said by Jiyong and Seunghyun replied with a nodded.This make their friends curious.

 

"Oppa what is the meaning?"asked by Yoona to Jiyong and Jiyong just said "Wait till the festival." This make they  groaned.

 

"Jiyong-ah just tell them."said by Seunghyun and Jiyong decided to give them a hint

 

"THE REVIVE OF G.D N T.O.P !"

shouted by Jiyong and the others just sit at there don't know what he said.

 

Finally the festival.There are a lot of people there.The students will perform according the number and now is the 2 turn.

 

"This 2 have compose themselves.Lets enjoy their music.GD N TOP !"said by the MC and the audience cheer.They sang 2 song one is HIGH HIGH and the other one is KNOCK OUT.They perform KNOCK OUT first.

 

Ppeogigayo ppeogiga aju ppeogigayo ppeok ppeok
Aju ppeogigayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogigayo
Dulman bomyeon nado mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo
Urigayo? neon ppeogigayo
This is double double double double (combo)
Double double double (combo)
This ain't bubble bubble bubble bubble (gum)
Neoneun jilgeongjilgeong nuni binggeulbinggeul
Gilgeorireul georeo danineun jeo agassideul
Namja nyeoseokdeuldo oechyeodaeneun nauiireum (T.O.P! )
Nae raebeun daehanminguk gihosikpum
Nareul ttarahaneun jeormeunideul
Alssongdalssong hago dalkomhae
Saegangyeongeul busun naui two job moheom
Nawa biseutan wanna be star
Jjotgo jjotgijiman naneun movie star
Yeojaboda jangnangameul johahajiman
Useupgebomyeon sangcheobatji (I didn't mean ah), 
Nan orijinal eoulliji nan
Pyeonuijeomui keopi ireummajeo T.O.P! 
Nae kkamannundongja neol heundeureoyo
Naui du songnunsseobeun
Yeokgyeoun seumoki hwajanggwaneun dareun tagonan yeoyu
Aju ppeogigayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogigayo
Dulman bomyeon nado mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo
Urigayo? neon ppeogigayo
This is double double double double (combo)
Double double double (combo)
This ain't bubble bubble bubble bubble (gum)
Neoneun jilgeongjilgeong nuni binggeulbinggeul
Gureumeul gareugo dagaon G-Dragon
Narara super board biteu wiui sonogong
Micneun nae jihwibong mudae wiui napolleong
I'll be raising ma swags some wanna be je 2ui gwonjiyong
Bling bliing bling daechung geunyang amugeona geolchimyeon hwabo
Nae ireum da aljyo (Bravo my life)
Seoul to uh dokyo jjikgo dasi tto
They call me honggildong
Wolhwasumokgeumtoil maeil seukejyure sidallyeo (oh-oh)
Tto bamimyeon I'm so lonely nae seukaendeura gidallyeo (oppa)
Jeo oppaga jota hani yeong gaoga anseo
Injidoneun urijip gahoga apseo
Nae jeseuchyeoneun choemyeon (neol yuhokhaneun suhwa)
Nae moksorin jebeop sweet medusa
Aju ppeogigayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogigayo
Dulman bomyeon nado mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo
Urigayo? neon ppeogigayo
This is double double double double (combo)
Double double double (combo)
This ain't bubble bubble bubble bubble (gum)
Neoneun jilgeongjilgeong nuni binggeulbinggeul
Taeeonal ttaebuteo tagonan moksori
Tapgwa jidineun amondeuwa chokollit
D D D Diplowa uriui johwa
Hyeonsilseong eomneun eojetbam geu kkumui donghwa
Taeeonal ttaebuteo tagonan moksori
Tapgwa jidineun amondeuwa chokollit
D D D Diplowa uriuijohwa
Hyeonsilseongeomneun eojetbam geu kkumui donghwa
Ppeogigayo ppeogiga aju ppeogigayo ppeokppeok
Aju ppeogigayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogigayo
Dulman bomyeon nado mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo
Urigayo? neon ppeogigayo
This is double double double double (combo)
Double double double (combo)
This ain't bubble bubble bubble bubble (gum)
Neoneun jilgeongjilgeong nuni binggeul binggeul
 

 

That recieves a lot of cheer and they start HIGH HIGH after thet and the atmosphere is totally heat up.

 

1 2 3 (one) 1 2 3 (one) 1 2 3
Aiiiiiiiite
1 2 3 (one) 1 2 3 (one) 1 2 3

Seonsuibjang araseo mojyeo T.O.P Class
I'm Mr. G in the club in my B-Boy Stance
Jinjja nol jul aneun dul
Jedaero teojin geumsul
Everybody make it move
Make it move ttaengkkyeo jjuk

Sonkkoba kidarideon freedom jeongweonchogwa
Deusen yeoudeulmaneui sshireum il bun il choga
Neoege yeongweoneul yaksokhae
HEY come on & make some noise
Nan I bameui daetongryeong naeui sonyeoyeo fly High

High High I'm so High
High High up in the sky
High High I'm so High
Fly fly touch the sky

HA HA HA HA HA
Say LA LA LA LA LA
HA HA HA HA HA
Aiiiiiiiite

OKAY
Kkonnorae bureumyeo machi butterfly high
Beongaecheoreom nopge ttwieo olla like ninja
Seoro euigyeoneun an matjiman gueol tteuseun gatda
Bokchanghae michyeo dada haneullo jayunakha
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/g_dragon/high_high.html ]
Modeun geol haetalhan deut
Jeulgineun jeo saramdeul
Eojjeomyeon geunyang byeol tteut eopshi
Geujeo naesung eopshi daman sunsuhal ppun
Naljabgo norabwayo
Shilhdamyeon domanggayo
I doshi wi jungshimi naneun mudji nugunji (BANG! )

High High I'm so High
High High up in the sky
High High I'm so High
Fly fly touch the sky

HA HA HA HA HA
Say LA LA LA LA LA
HA HA HA HA HA
Aiiiiiiiite

Baby jamkkan stop now shigani eopjanha
Insaengiran hanbang iyu eopneun banhang

Baby jamkkan stop now shigani eopjanha
Insaengiran hanbang iyu eopneun banhang

G H E T T O E L E C T R O 
Michilji moreujyo
Mallijima HERE WE GO
G H E T T O E L E C T R O
Jichil jul moreujyo
Meomchujima HERE WE GO (GO... GO... GO... GO...)

Aiiiiiiiite

High High I'm so High
High High up in the sky
High High I'm so High
Fly fly touch the sky

HA HA HA HA HA
Say LA LA LA LA LA
HA HA HA HA HA
Aiiiiiiiite

 

 

After the festival,Seunghyun decided to find Tiffany but he failed.He decided to give her a call but stop when he saw her with Taecyeon smiling at each other.He is depressed and regret thet he didn;t confess earlier.He told Jiyong that he go back first when Jiyong told him that he success to ask Yoona out.But instead of his home,he went to drink some soju.He drinks the soju like crazy to stop thinking of Tiffany.He was already drinking a dozen of soju and the staff tried to stop him but failed then he was fully drunk.The staff search his phone to call his family.Given that he call Tiffany the last so the staff call her.

 

"Yobboseyo?"said by Tiffany and the staff told her about Seunghyun

 

"Neh.Kamsahamida I'll be right there."said by Tiffany and went to the place.

 

She paid for the soju and took Seunghyun home.When the arrived,Tiffany search Seunghyun's bag to look for the key since his maid is on holiday now.Then,she brings Seunghyun into the room and let him rest on the rest.After she come back with a warm towel,Seunghyun open his eyes.

 

"You're awake?"asked by Tiffany and Seunghyun just stare at her

 

"Gosh why are you drink the soju like crazy?"said by Tiffany and surprise by his answer

 

"Because of you Tiffany Hwang."said by Seunghyun

 

"Mwuh."said by Tiffany but Seunghyun fell asleep again and Tiffany just look at his sleeping face

 

Addition GYOON MOMENT

 

"Yoong."said by Jiyong and Yoona replied him with a pout and said "Oppa why're you late."

 

"Mianhee you know the girls always stuck on me."said by Jiyong and Yoona ignore him because he always come with this excuse

 

"Arasso.Today I'll do everything for you."said by Jiyong and Yoona asked is this real and Jiyong nodded

 

They went to a lot of place and of course the restaurant since you must eat when you are with Yoona even if you are not hungry.Then they stop at the Han River.

 

"Yoong just stay still."said by Jiyong while he backhug Yoona

 

"Omo oppa."said by Yoona when Jiyong flash a necklance to her while hugging her

 

"Yoong can you be mine.I swear that I'll take care of you until the end if my life."said by Jiyong and he still backhugging Yoona

 

"Yes.I willing to be your.Kwon Ji Yong."said by Yoona

 

"Chinja."said by Jiyong and Yoona nodded.He put on the necklance for her and turn her around.Then they kiss.....

 

The next morning,Seunghyun wake up with a seriously headache.He is surprise when he saw Tiffany sleep beside him.Then Tiffany wake up while she feel someone starring at her.

 

"You're awake."said by Tiffany while rubbing her eyes

 

"Why are in my house?"asked by Seunghyun and Tiffany told him the story except the 'because of you' part

 

"Chinja."said by Seunghyun in disbelief

 

"But why are you drink so much soju?"said by Tiffany because she want to heard the answer while he is awake

 

"Err...because of you."said by Seunghyun and Tiffany is shock again

 

"Mwuh."said by Tiffany

 

"I say because of you Tiffany Hwang.I like you and you don't like me."said by Seunghyun 

 

"Why do you know that I don't like you?"asked by Tiffany

 

"Because you are with Taecyeon.I want to confess to you on the festival but I saw you with Taecyeon so I decided to let you go."said by Seunghyun and Tiffany just laugh.That make Seunghyun confuse.

 

"Taecyeon oppa asked me for some information of Jessica okay."said by Tiffany

 

"Then you are not with him?"said by Seunghyun and Tiffany nodded

 

"So what are you going to do now? Choi Seung Hyun,you already know the truth."said by Tiffany

 

"Fany-ah will you be mine?"asked by Seunghyun and Tiffany was shock by the sudden confession

 

"Oppa you didn't prepare anything?"asked by Tiffany

 

"Of course not."said by Seunghyun and took out a ring from his pocket

 

"Actually I prepare this ring yesterday.Fany-ah will you be mine.Let me take care of you for the rest of your life."said by Seunghyun

 

"Of course,I have wait for a long time."said by Tiffany and hugged Seunghyun

 

Seunghyun broke the hug and kiss Tiffany.Then Tiffany open "You smell bad." and Seunghyun replied "This is call male odor." Then they continue their kiss....

 

THE END

 

       Hope you like it ^^