sorry seungie ~

forgive me please ?

 

Forgive me please ?

“I’m home” junhyung say when he arrive at his apartment.

“welcome home junnie ~” hyunseung who heard junhyung voice then run to him before hug him. “I miss you junnie” hyunseung look up to junhyung ,pouting cutely. Junhyung then peck hyunseung nose softly before give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

“I miss you too baby” junhyung say after he pull away from the kiss.

“have you eaten yet junnie ? . I’ll cook for you if you wanna eat”

“nah . I have my dinner already before I go to home . now I have some work to do . don’t disturb me ne ?” junhyung then kiss hyunseung’s forehead before go to his room. Hyunseung just watching junhyung’s back until junhyung’s disappear behind the close door.

“is his work more important than me ? . ukh”

 

Hyunseung decide to go to junhyung’s room and take a look on him. He doesn’t like to see junhyung’s only care about his work.

 

“junnie ~” hyunseung call his boyfriend after he stand beside him.

No answer.

“junnie ~” hyunseung try to call junhyung louder this time.

“seungie . let me finish my work first okay ?” junhyung answer without look to hyunseung at all ,make the doe eye boy pouting more.

“but junnie ~”

“please seungie . I need this for tomorrow” junhyung begin to annoy as hyunseung keep on call his name.

“junnhie ~” hyunseung try to get junhyung’s attention by shaking his shoulder.

‘twitch’ junhyung who already tired getting piss of his boyfriend. He try to not shouting to him and just keep his mouth shut ,hope hyunseung will leave him alone. But look like hyunseung doesn’t feel junhyung’s annoy face.

“jun-”

“jang hyunseung !! can you just out from here please ?!!” as he can’t hold himself any longer ,junhyung finally raise his voice to hyunseung.

Silent …

Both of them just look at each other eyes after that. Hyunseung’s doe eye become wider as he taken a back by junhyung’s sudden out burst while junhyung try to steady his emotion to normal.

 

*sob*

 

Junhyung pulled back to reality when he hear someone sobbing. He look up to his boyfriend and find him sobbing quietly ,tears already wetting his flawless cheeks. Junhyung feel guilty to see that. He doesn’t like to see hyunseung crying.

 

“baby I’m-”

“I hate you !!!” hyunseung shout before run outside junhyung’s room.

“aish . what I’ve done ?!” junhyung screaming silently. He look to his work for awhile before decide to go to hyunseung first.

 

Junhyung go to their share room to find hyunseung. Usually hyunseung just go to their room when he feel not well. Either its mentally or physically. And there his hyunseung ,curl into ball wit his back facing the door and blanket around him. Junhyung then approach his boy and lay down beside him. He can hear hyunseung sobbing quietly. Slowly ,junhyung circle his arms on the doe eye boy’s waist to hug him.

 

“let *sob* go of *sob* me” hyunseung try to remove junhyung’s arms from his waist but the latter doesn’t plan to let him go. He end up tighten his hug on hyunseung’s waist.

“no” junhyung simply say before burry his face on hyunseung’s neck. Hyunseung move uncomfortably on junhyung’s arms when he feel junhyung kissing his neck.

“junnie ~” hyunseung whine while he struggle to break free from the hug. He let out a yelp as junhyung turn him to face himself. Junhyung’s chest tightened to see hyunseung’s face. His usually bright doe eyes is now red due to crying. His lips quivering with slightly sob from it.

“seungie I’m sorry” junhyung say while remove the tears away from hyunseung’s face.

“you shouted to me junnie . huhu”

“I’m so sorry baby . I didn’t mean it . don’t cry please” junhyung take hyunseung on his arms ,burry hyunseung’s face on his chest. He sigh in relieve as hyunseung doesn’t cry anymore.

“seungie I have to finish my work first ,ne ? . just wait here for awhile” junhyung say while caressing the doe eye boy’s back.

“no . please stay here junnie” hyunseung begin to sob again when he say that ,make junhyung begin to panick.

“okay okay I won’t go anywhere baby” junhyung try to calm his boyfriend down again.

‘look like I can’t finish my work tonight . huft’

 

 

End

 

 

I don’t know what is it . I just write it . sorry if it not good ><