It has Always been You

It has Always been You

The next morning Ya Tou and Xiao Xun went to work and Gui Gui went to remodel her home to be. After she finishes she decided to go shopping for some groceries. As she walks down the street she passes an ice-cream store and decided to go in.

“Hello, I would like a double strawberry ice-cream please” she told the cashier.

Gui Gui at happily as she looks out the window watching the people walk by.

Suddenly something in her bag vibrated making her jump a little. She was sure that she didn't put her phone on vibration so she looked into her bag and saw another phone. Then she remembered, yesterday before she went to take a shower she threw the phone into her bag.

She took out the phone and looks at it. “Oh he got mail” she smiled and opens it. She decided not to look through his texts but everything else. “Wow, so many numbers and pictures of girls. You must be a player” Gui Gui nodded as she look through the phone list to the photo folder.

“Hmm...since I'm a nice girl today, I'll return your phone” she said as she looks through the phone list again. “Ah...what's that guy's name...” Gui Gui said to herself and look at the miss calls. “They must be close, let's try you Jiro” Gui Gui said and then presses the call button.

- - - - -

As the guys pretend to shop for clothes in the mall they where looking around at girls and pretending that they don't see the girls to get attention.

“I'm hungry” Chun said after awhile. “Let's go eat.”

“But we just ate like two hours ago” said Calvin.

“That was two hours ago, now I'm hungry.”

“When it comes to food Chun is always like a child” Jiro laughs.

“Am not,” Chun fights back. “When it comes to reality, your the stupid one.”

“Eh! That's too over broad” Jiro said mad.

“You started it” Chun said.

“Did not!”

“Alright you two, let's go to the food court” Aaron broke into their argument. “There's more girls there anyways” Aaron said and began to leave the store.

“Let's go” Calvin push the other two after Aaron.

Before they completely left the department store Jiro turns back and winks at the sales girl. “She's cute” he said and turned back around.

“She's alright” Aaron stated his opinion.

“No, she's cute” Jiro argues back.

“I thought you like Gina” Aaron said.

“Can't I like many?” Jiro smiles.

“Yeah, it would not be normal for you if you don't” Chun laughs.

“You-” before Jiro could answer his phone ranged. “Hold on you” he looks at Chun and then looks at his phone. “Aaron, why are you calling me?” Jiro asks.

“Me? I can't, I lost my phone” Aaron said and grabs Jiro's phone. He saw his name as the caller ID.

“Maybe it's the person that found your phone” Calvin said.

“But why would they call Jiro” Chun points out.

“Because they don't want to call you” Jiro smiles.

“You-”

“You two, stop already, we're friends anyways, if you two fight today, you'll still see each other tomorrow” Calvin broke in.

Before either of them could answer the phone stop ringing.

“I'm going to call back” Aaron said and opens Jiro's phone.

- - - - -

Gui Gui hung up after a long ring.

“Guess you don't want your friend to get his phone back” Gui Gui said and finishes her ice-cream.

Just as she got up Aaron's phone began to vibrate.

“Jiro?” she reads the caller ID. “Hello?” she picks up the phone.

Aaron paused, he seemed to be surprised, “...Hi, may I know who you are and why do you have my phone?”

'His phone? He must be Aaron then.' “I'm Ya Tou and Xiao Xun's friend, you left your phone at their house. I found it while cleaning the room that you stayed in. Would you like it back?...Oh okay, I'll see you in ten minutes then” Gui Gui said and hung up.

- - - - -

“So?” Jiro ask as Aaron hung up.

Aaron didn't answer he was in deep thoughts.

“Yo Aaron” Jiro said waving his hand in front of Aaron.

Aaron finally snap out of it. “She's coming here, let's go to the food court” Aaron said as he hands Jiro his phone.

“What were you thinking about?” ask Chun.

“Nothing.”

“It's a girl? Is she cute?” Jiro asks as they walk.

“I don't know, I just know her friends.”

“You met her friends and not her? Then how's she get your phone?” Jiro said confused.

“I'll explain once we're settled and eating.”

“Good because I'm confused.”

“Jiro, sometimes you just have to say your thoughts out loud” Calvin laughs.

“What do you mean?”

“When you ask questions if means that you're confused or you don't get it, so you already ask the question, we know that you're confused already, you didn't have to say it out loud” said Aaron and smile. “Just like when you're worried about me but still denies it.”

Jiro stops walking, “I said I'm not worry” he pouts and follow they guys as they laugh at him.