It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Your prince is sure heavy,” Gui Gui complains as they lay Aaron onto the bed in the guess room. Gui Gui switched with Ya Tou half way home because Ya Tou was tired.

“Gui, you watch him, I'm going to the drug store to get some medication for him” Ya Tou said and ran out of the room before she could answer.

“And I'm going with her, you know Ya Tou always buy the wrong med.” Xiao Xun said quickly and ran out after Ya Tou before Gui Gui could answer too.

“Why me? I don't know him. What if he attacks me?” Gui Gui starts complaining again. She looks at Aaron and headed into the bathroom. She came back with a bowl of water and a small towel.

She sat beside him on the bed and started to wipe off his dried blood on his face.

“You're lucky that Ya Tou AND Xiao Xun knows you” she mumbles. After she finishes she went to one of her luggage and opens it, she took out a small first aid kit and walks back to the bed where Aaron lies.

She cleaned and apply medicine onto his face where it's wounded.

“We're back!”Ya Tou said breathless as they enters the guess room.

“I already apply medicine on him. You guys can watch him now, I want to sleep, it's been a long day,” Gui Gui said as she closed the first aid kit and yawns.

“Oh! You didn't tell us that you're well prepared and made us ran all they way to the drug store and back” Xiao Xun said breathless.

“You two just left, so I didn't have time to answer or tell you, and no one told you two to run, you guys could have walked.”

“Well thanks. Anyways, why would you have a first aid kit with you?”

“Did you forget already?” Gui Gui smiles. “My father's a doctor, so I got the habit of carrying a kit with me, from him.”

“Right, I did forget. Thanks again. You can go to bed now.”

“Okay, and since your 'prince' is sleeping on my bed for tonight, I'll be in one of your rooms” Gui Gui to them said and left.

As she took a shower she remembers Aaron's bruised face.

'I think I've seen him before? But where?' she thought.

The next morning Gui Gui got up early to go see her home to be. Her home to be was a condo she bought before she went to the States. She bought the condo with her first job, which was working at a cafe.

“Oh! This place smells like dust!” Gui Gui covers her face has she walks through the house.

She puts on a face mask and smiles. “Well then, got to get to work!” she said and opens the curtains.
- - - - -
Aaron finally woke up feeling painful all over his body.

“Where am I?” he mumbles as he sat up and looks around the unfamiliar environment.

He saw a water bottle beside his bed and grabs it. He drunk half the bottle in seconds.

“Eh? You're awake” Xiao Xun said as she walks into the room.

“Do you feel better?” ask Ya Tou.

“You guys are? And why am I here?” Aaron asks as he got out of bed.

“I'm Xiao Xun,.”

“And I'm Ya Tou.”

“You're in you're in our apartment, you probably don't remember what happened last night so let us tell you from where we know,” Xiao Xun said as Ya Tou set down a tray of food.

- - - - -

“Accomplished!” Gui Gui said happily as she sat down and drink some water. “Just some remodeling and then I can move in” she said proudly.

She looks at her watch and reads 6:30 pm.

“That's why my stomach is grumpy making so much noise. It's already dinner time” she said and got up. “Guess I'll just have to finish tomorrow” she said and picks up her bag.

She shuts off the lights and headed to her friend's place.

“I'm back!” Gui Gui yells as she takes off her shoes.

No one answered. She went into the kitchen and found a note on the refrigerator.

'-I'm at work, there's food in the microwave. Just heat it up and eat- Ya Tou'
'I'm just out, and you know where the food is- Xiao Xun'

Gui Gui smiles as she finish reading. After she ate she went into the guess room and found the room empty.

“I guess he went home” Gui Gui mumbles and started to clean the room.

- - - - -

Aaron opens the door to his house and saw his buddies there waiting for him.

“Dude, where have you been? I've been trying to call you all morning. Why didn't you pick up?” Jiro said mad.

Aaron looks at them, “I'm having a horrible day already, don't rub it in” Aaron said and sat next to Chun.

“Don't tell me you got drunk and got into a fight” Calvin said looking at him.

“Don't know. Don't remember. Why are you all here anyways? Don't tell me you guys are worried about me,” Aaron jokes and laughs.

“Who'd be worried about you? You're a big boy, we just came to see if you'd want...want to got shopping with us tomorrow” Jiro said quickly.

Calvin laughs,” It's okay to admit that you're worried about him.”

“Eh! I'm not worry. Anyways are you going or not?” he asks Aaron again.

“What kind of shopping?”

“Girl shopping” Chun smiles. (Meaning shopping for girls)

“Alright” Aaron said. “What time tomorrow?”

“Noon” Calvin said.

“Okay.”

- - - - -

“Oh, what's this?” Gui Gui said as she picks up a phone that dropped off the bed as she cleans the guess room. “Must be his phone” she said and opens it.

“Wow! 50 miss calls” Gui Gui reads the name. “All from a guy? Maybe he's gay. But he doesn't look gay.(sigh) Who knows,” she said and puts the phone into her pocket. She finishes tidying up the room and brought her things into the room. She took out some clothes and went to take a shower.