It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“That was a lot of work” Gui Gui said as she puts the finishing touch on the wall. It was a picture of Aaron and Gui Gui together.

“Thanks” Aaron said as he came behind her and held her in his arms.

They finally finish moving Aaron's things in and remodeling the house.

“Let's go make dinner” Gui Gui said and leads the way.

“Can we have ice-cream after dinner tonight?” Aaron asks as he follows her.

“Maybe.”

“Aw, please?”

“Maybe.”

“Please?”

“Okay.”

“Yay!”

“How childish.”

“What did just say?”

“You're so cute!”

“That's what I thought...”


- - - - - -

It was finally the day that they all witness Selina and Jiro exchange rings.

Everyone watches as their best friend become a fiance. They watch as the two exchange rings and smiled looking at each others eyes.

“When will our day come?” Ariel ask Chun.

“That's all up to you” Chun replies as he held her hand.

Looking at the star couple of the night Aaron grabs Gui Gui's hand and held it in his. Their wedding rings sparkles together under the table.

- - - - - -

6 months later.

“You may now kiss the bride” the priest said.

He looks at his beautiful bride and leans down to kiss her sweet lips.

Everyone cheers for the newly wed.

“Darn it, they beat us to it” Aaron complains as he watch Ariel and Chun walk down the red carpet to greet the guess.

“We'll get there, there's no need to rush” Gui Gui said as she puts her hand around his arm. “Who knew that she would get pregnant” Gui Gui smiles.

“But we were suppose to be next” Aaron said unhappily.

“Like I said, there's no need to rush, I'll always be yours and you'll always be mine.”

-While Gui Gui was trying to make Aaron not hate Chun so much-

Ya Tou sigh.

“What's wrong?” Wang Zi asks.

“Nothing, just look at them, aren't they cute?”

He nodded.

“Everyone's getting marry and engage, but we just started” Ya Tou said meaning that they just started dating.

Wang Zi chuckles and grabs her hand. “It's okay, we can slowly get there.”

Ya Tou blushed.

“Hey, lets get marry too!” Xiao Xun said to Xiao Yu.

“What?”

“I've always wanted to wear a wedding dress and walk down the red carpet. Let's get marry, or is it that you don't love me enough?”

“Hehe...no it's not that” Xiao Yu said. “Let's wait for Aaron and Gui Gui to go first okay?”

Xiao Xun looks at Gui Gui and Aaron.

“Yeah, I guess we can wait for them to go first” she said and leans her head on Xiao Yu's shoulder. “She might end up killing me if we go first” she giggles.

“Look” Gui Gui said pointing towards Calvin. “Is he hitting on one of Ariel's maid of honors?”

“Looks like it” Aaron laughs. “That guy is finally on the move.”

“Yeah” Gui Gui said. "But is it just me, or does she looks familiar to you too?"

"Now that you mentioned it, she does look familiar" Aaron said starring at the maid of honor.

"Oh well, I'm just glad that everyone has a double now," she said as she turns to look at Aaron.

Aaron turns and looks down at her.

“Thanks” he said.

“Why?”

“Because, it has always been you. From the start to the end. It has always been you who had been by my side, and who had always love me. It has always been you, Gui Gui” he leans in and kiss her.

She pulls away and smiles at him, “Aaron, I love you.”

“I love you too” he smiles back looking into her brown eyes. “And will always love you...I promise.”


The End.

 


-Gui Gui Pov-

“Aaron and I eventually got married after a few months. Aaron's parents didn't show up, but guess what? Rainie~ uh no, I should start calling her sister-in-law and her husband also came to the wedding with their three months old baby girl, Ellie. She's so adorable. It makes me want to have children too! Oh! That reminds me, Ariel gave birth to a baby boy, they named him Chun Jr. Just kidding, that's just what Chun wanted to name him, but Ariel disagreed so they ended up naming him Kevin. He's so cute too! Oh and I almost forgot gosh I’m getting old. Selina and Jiro's wedding is also coming up soon. And so is Xiao Xun and Xiao Yu. Ya Tou and Wang Zi are still getting there, but they're not the last ones. Calvin is! He's been dating Genie, one of Ariel's maid of honor for a while now, we still have to see if they'll work out. Speaking of Genie, she is the model that Calvin mentioned during Christmas. I guess we all just kind of forgot. Poor Calvin. But still we still have to wait and see if they'll sail smoothly, because of her job, they've been having an on and off relationship. And I didn't forget about Danson, remember him? Aaron's cousin? Well, he became a very successful doctor. As for Joanne, after the incident I talked with her and she decided to go study abroad, and major in her dream of becoming a nurse. Every now and then we still e-mail each other...” I look down at my tummy and gently lay my hand on it. “Want to know a secret? I just found out that I’m pregnant, but Aaron doesn't know yet. I’m going to surprise him on his birthday which is in a few days. I’m so excited to become a mom. I wonder how Aaron will react to this big news.”

“Gui Gui!” I heard him call my name from downstairs.

“Yes?”

“Dinner is ready” I can hear him from the hallway now.

“Okay” I answer back.

“Tell you another secret, because of my pregnancy I’m getting morning sickness, so Aaron, being as slow as he is, he thinks that I’m sick, so he's being my maid for now. Isn't he just the silliest man? I can just imagine it already. Life is going to be like a roller-coaster with this silly guy.”

“What's taking you so long?” Aaron said as he pokes his head into the room.

“I'm coming” I smile and got off the bed.

“Are you feeling better?” he touches my forehead.

“Never better” I answer.

 

 

****

Readers! Thanks for all the support! This is the real ending of the story.

I had a lot of fun writing this fanfic and reading all of your comments:D

I hope that you all liked the ending. And I'm also planning to write a new fanfic after I finish my other one. 

But I don't know if i should change the main characters or just make them be Aaron and Gui Gui again. 

Please give me some advice or your opinions! Thanks!