It has Always been You

It has Always been You


“Ready?” Xiao Xun said as Gui Gui went over to their apartment to get dolled up. Gui Gui is not really good with dolling up herself. 

“Okay” she said as she looks at herself in the mirror. She wore a light pink knee length dress. Two laces by her shoulders covers a little of her shoulders. Her light pink dress buffs up a little when it got down to her waist. Her hair was bundle up into a pretty bun with her bangs clipped back. She wore a pair of white heels and had light make-up on. 

Ding Dong!

“That must be Aaron” Ya Tou said as she ran out of the room. 

“Are you sure you can handle this?” Xiao Xun ask Gui Gui as she already knew the plan. 

“I told his sister I'd try” she said and turns around. She grabs her bag and walks out of the room. 

Aaron's eye's widen as he sees the beautiful Gui Gui in front of him. Aaron himself was extremely handsome too.

“Can we not go to where ever you want to go anymore?” he asks. “I don't want to share you with the others” he said not blinking.

“No,” she gave him a sweet smile, “I know that you like me, and can't stay away from me but we must go, that's why we're all dress up, and they say sharing is caring” she said, making Xiao Xun and Ya Tou laugh. Gui Gui was fooling around with Aaron. “I'll be going now” she told her girl friends. 

“Good luck” they both said. 

“Good luck?” Aaron said confused. “You're not going to purpose to me are you?” he ask as they walk outside. 

“You think to much” Gui Gui shivers at the thought of it. 

“We are we going anyways?”

“Boomer Hotel.”

“Hotel?” he said confused again. “We're not going to...”

“You disgusting boy, of course not” she said and looks out the window.

“Good, because I didn't bring protection” he said relief. 

“You're such a ert” she said and looks at him. He looks at her when he heard the word 'ert.'

He pulls over and kisses her. 

She pushes him away.

“I told you not to call me names” he reminded her satisfied with the kiss.

“But it's the truth” she replies. 

He looks at her. She saw pain in his eyes, he didn't say anything and drove to their destination.

Aaron parks the car in front of the hotel and a worker there quickly opens the door for Gui Gui.

“Thank you” she said and got out. Aaron came around and stuck out his arm for hers around his.

“Thank you” she said to him getting nervous now. 

He didn't say anything.

They then walks into the hotel. Then they took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and got out. They walk around the corner and saw a big room filled with people. At the door they saw Rainie and her fiance greeting people. 

Gui Gui felt Aaron stiffens. She slowly tightens her grip on his hand. 

“Aaron~”. 

“Anything but this” he said coldly as he cuts her off. 

Rainie noticed them and started to walk towards them. 

“Gui Gui” she calls out. “You made it” she smiles happily seeing her brother with Gui Gui. 

“Yes, congratulations” she said as she hands her a small gift in her bag. 

“Thank you, please go in and get some refreshments” she said and looks at Aaron. 

“Thanks for coming.”

“I didn't know that I'd come here” he said coldly and look at Gui Gui. Rainie then also looks at Gui Gui. 

She gave them both a helpless smile.

“Gui Gui lets go” Aaron said and pulls Gui Gui away. 

“Aaron, you can't” Gui Gui said pulling him back. 

“If you really want to stay then stay” he said and pulls away his hand from hers. 

“Aaron” she calls after him, but he ignores her and went into the elevator. 

Rainie looks at Gui Gui. “Thanks for trying.”

“Sorry, I was going to tell him, but if I did then he probably wouldn't come anymore.”

“I guess, he'll hate me to the end” she sigh. “He just doesn't understand how hard it is to be the oldest child” she said as her fiance came and held her hand. 

Gui Gui looks at him. He looks way handsomer in person. 

“This is my fiance, Mike He” Rainie introduces. 

“Hi, I'm Gui Gui” Gui Gui introduces herself. 

After the wedding Gui Gui walks home, thinking about how to face Aaron.

- - - - - 

“Why am I even worry about him anyways?” she told herself as she lays on her bed after a nice shower. She looks at her phone debating if she should call Aaron or not. “Because I like him” she answers herself. 

“No, he should be the one that calls me first. He's the one who didn't do the favor he said he'll do” she said and closed her phone.

“But I didn't tell him where we were going too,” she knew she was wrong. 

Gui Gui ended up calling him, but no one answers. She decided that he was mad at her and will wait until he calls her.

She looks at Aaron's necklace and smile. 

“I want see your reaction when you know it's me” she said puts the necklace on the desk beside her bed. She plans on telling him after Rainie's wedding.