1st month

My Online Love

Yuri's POV

I just got home from school and I have to go online real quick before my girlfriend nags me. Lucky me I just read her nags not hear them. Hehe but I still love that girl though. And she went gay just for me. That's what love do. 

I quickly change into my baggy pants and my basketball tops then opened my laptop. I clicked the programme "HS Life RPG" and wait for it to load. Darn, our internet is slow as! Finally after 10 whole minutes of waiting.

When my character shows up on the screen, I clicked on the private messages and I got 10. My wifey missed me that much huh? 

Private Messages:

10 new PM!

Sicachu22:

"Annyeong seobang! Home yet?"

"Hello?"

"Do you know what day is today?"

"Seobang!"

"You're late again!!"

"I swear I'm gonna caps lock you to death!"

"Go on now."

"I miss you already :("

"Go online N.O.W.!"

"Seobang :( 3"

KwonSeobang21:

OMO!~ I'm sooooo sorry honey X( I just came home from school! Mianhe Mianhe~!!

Sicachu22:

Eesshh! Just say you totally forgot about me :P

KwonSeobang21:

I seriously did not forget about you. And about our first month :)

Sicachu22:

Oh glad you remembered :P

KwonSeobang21:

Eh? Why would I forget number 22 on the calendar?

Sicachu22:

So. Seobang~ah.. How are we gonna celebrate? Don't tell me you're taking me to that restaurant again.

KwonSeobang21:

Anniyo~ Tell you what, how about we meet in real life? :)

Sicachu22:

EH~?! 

KwonSeobang21:

What do you mean by "EH?!" don't you want to see how y your seobang is? :((

Sicachu22:

No. I'm not saying that I don't want to see you. I mean.. I'm just scared.. Because what if you won't like me?

KwonSeobang21:

Aish~ stop with those crazy thoughts Sica. You're just perfect as to me. I promise I won't judge you.

Sicachu22:

Eh.. Okay.. Fine. But Where? When? I like live an hour away from you.

KwonSeobang21:

Where? Hmm.. Uhh.. You know that cafeteria near Chung-Ang University right? When? What about tomorrow since it's Saturday and 6pm sharp.

Sicachu22:

Sounds good to me. And remember that I'll be wearing a yellow dress. See you <3

KwonSeobang21:

Okay. I'll surprise you with what I'll wear :P

Sicachu22:

Okay. Hey. Since it's late and we need our beauty sleep for tomorrow, why don't we go to bed now?

KwonSeobang21:

Okay. Night Sicachu :P Love you.

Sicachu22:

Night Seobang. Love you too.

 

Jessica's POV

After 3 months of wondering how Yuri looks like, finally! Dream come true. Hmm, I should take out my yellow dress and I have to look really pretty. As I open my closet, my yellow dress is not hanged.

"Mom! Have you seen my yellow dress that I wore during the school festival?" I shouted from my room.

"Yeah. But It's still wet. I just washed it just now." Mom replied. Great.. Just great. Don't worry Sica, you will find Yuri.

I just throw myself on the bed and drifted off to sleep. 

The Next Morning,

I heard my alarm clock ringing so I wake up lazily and jog downstairs to greet my parents and my little sister,

"Morning guys." they all stared at me "something wrong with my face? Or you guys saw a ghost behind me?" I asked them, "Wow, that's a first. Waking up at 8am. Is today gonna be a good day?" Dad asked me. Dad, such a mind reader.. "Nae, I hope so. Anyways, I have to go to town today. I have to do something." I said. They just nodded and we ate our breakfast.

@4:00pm

Crap, I have to get ready. I got up from the couch and ran into the bathroom then I had a quick shower. After cleaning up, I opened my wardrobe and decided to wear a red cocktail dress. I decided to look natural so I just put on a light pink lipstick and some powder on my face. I fixed my bangs and comb my hair.

"Daddy, please take me to the town. Pleeaaassseeee~~??" I pleaded.

"Fine. Let's go then." Dad replied. Best dad ever!

Yuri's POV

I wore faded skinny jeans, an ped leather black jacket with a yellow vneck shirt inside (Sica's wearing yellow today so yeah) and my black converse. I looked at the time and I have 30 minutes left. I ran outside and rode my bike (yeah. I only have my bike for transportation. Not that rich)

I walked inside "Chung-Ang cafe" with a nervous and excited feeling. I felt my hands sweat so it's a sign I'm anxious. I scanned the room and searched for a girl wearing a yellow dress. I found none. I sat on a chair on the corner and fixed my eyes on the door. 6:20pm; still no girl with a yellow dress. Will I ever see her? I hope so.

Jessica's POV

I waited and waited for Yuri. I know she's probably inside this cafeteria right now. I just have to look for her. I sat on the table near the door and waited for Yuri. After waiting for 45 minutes, I decided to go to the bathroom.

I was looking down while walking and....

*BANG!*

I rubbed my forehead and I looked at the person doing the same thing, "Yah! Watch where you're going!" "Eeshh, Mianhe" she replied. I was about to stand up when she reached out her hand, "Thanks" I grabbed her hand and got up, "So, what are you doing here?" she asked, "Uhmm.. Waiting for someone" I replied, "same! What's your name by the way?" she asked me again, "Jessica" there was a silence. I saw her eyes growing wider and wider, "JESSICA!! SICACHU22!!" she hugged me and I knew who she was, my ever loving Kwon Seobang, "SEOBANG! OH MY GOSH!" I hugged back and pulled away because people are staring at us. "Let's get out from here" she grabbed my wrist and we walked outside the cafe. Damn, this girl.. She looks hot..

Yuri's POV

I finally saw my Sicachu! We walked outside and we biked to a nearby park. We were walking together. Still awkward cause it's our first meeting. She's quite cute though. I'm lucky. Yes I am! I broke the silence,

"Sica.. How come you're not wearing your yellow dress?" I asked her. 

"Well, it's still wet. Sorry for that." she answered and blush.

"It's alright. At least I found you now." I smiled as we walk further.

We finally found an empty bench and decided to sit on it since we're tired from walking. We sat awkwardly, leaving a big gap between us. Wait, This is a date. 

I occupied the big gap between us and whispered to her, "I thought you're a loud person." 

"It's just awkward." She replied. 

"Sica you know what?"

"What?"

"You look really pretty. You don't have to be insecure when it comes to your beauty." I told her and saw her blush. i smirked and tried to kiss her but she put her index finger on my lips, "Nuh-Uh. Not until you stop your cheesiness." she giggled and ran around the park. We ended up chasing each other and as I catch her, the rain started to pour. I grabbed her by the waist and her arms around my neck, we stared deep into each other's eyes, like the rain wasn't pouring and we kissed passionately.

END

------------------------------

Chu. So yeah. I hope this isn't a fail. Hehe hope you guys enjoy. And yeah got heaps of typo so I need to edit a hundred times xD

 

SEQUEL IS UP! SPREAD SPREAD! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/284190/my-online-love-my-highschool-sweetheart-sequel-snsd-yulsic

PS:

Hey guys sorry if you thought this is a sequel or something like that xD I just wanna adverstise my roleplay mates who just started our group ^^ it is a facebook based roleplay so feel free to join! check this out

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233282/stardream-roleplay-join-now-d-subscribe-too-please-you-facebookroleplay

You get the chance to be your own idol! XP