Her Mother

I Hate You The Most In This World

I am just her daughter..Why should I matter? It has happened before and that doesn't mean it couldn't happen again. Dara was deeply absorbed thinking of why her mother had to hide it from her.

 

I know this is a shock for you,' Hyori murmured uncomfortably, looking at her daughter. 'I would have told you ages ago but I was afraid you might be upset.'



 'Might be?' Dara' raked her hair to show her frustration and temper leaping through her taut frame. 'For goodness' sake, you've been divorced from the man for over five years! Why on earth did you start seeing him again?'

 

Hyori couldn't figure out what to say..She's thinking of a way for her daughter to understand her. She didn't have any problems with her son, Thunder. Dara is the difficult one to handle. She doesn't know if it's because she's her late's husband's girl or because of what happened 5 years ago. Dara has been so adorably sweet to her father. So it was hard for her to cope up when her husband died while Dara was still so young. She was just almost 7 while Thunder was 3.

 

Hyori's thoughts were cut off by the sound of Dara's fingers tapping the table.. "When I heard Jong Kook had been hospitalized, I thought it was just polite to wish him to get well..So I sent him a card and some fruits. And he wrote back with a kind letter asking me to pay him a visit. Thinking it would help him -----

 

"That was a few months ago, mother..You've been seeing him without dropping a hint and now, you are telling me, he asked you to marry him again and you agreed??? This is ridiculous.."

 

"Well it was just friendly visit at first and since he didn't have many visitors aside from Junsu. Jaejoong is out of the country so I....I well..

 

Jaejoong..Hearing that name brings back the memories of that dreadful night 5 years ago. She wanted to blot out those memories but the mere mention of that bastard's name. arrggh..."So you're saying he isn't there so you grabbed the opportunity? For pete's sake, that bastard snubbed and treated you as a scheming little gold digger. What will you do if he finds out? and to think you're marrying Jong Kook again?

 

"Well, I shouldn't have married Jong Kook the first time..It was wrong.." Dara discreetly smiled.. There's hope in this situation..Her mother wouldn't marry ----

 

" But this time, I'm sure of it. We are both sure of it. We were in a hurry before and didn't go through the process thoroughly. Jaejoong hasn't met me yet then and I just popped out, we, I mean so he was kinda shocked..But we have talked already. He agreed and is actually very supportive. Junsu hasn't changed, he's still adorable and loved the idea.

 

" He agreed and is very supportive? I must have heard it wrong.."

 

"Well, he is.. That's why he has been out of the country because he wanted his father to rest fully and focus on the wedding details"

 

"This is insane. Mother, I'm going..I still have some work to do.

 

"Dara dear, please. Meet me again when you're free. Meet me and Jong Kook..I want you to give yourself some time to think of it..

 

Dara stood up and walk out of the restaurant where she met her mother. "Jaejoong, Jaejoong, why do you have to agree on this..And to think you're supportive..Huh? what? You sure have something going on. But I won't let you hurt my mother again. Maybe you have changed and eventually realized she ain't a gold digger but I know you're up to something. I would keep my distance. The pain you gave me, that won't happen again."

 

"I will never marry you..but I will make love to you as no man ever has before...."

 

These words keep on echoing in her head. It's been five years.” I'll never forget how you made me feel like a tramp, a , a ..Now you're using my mother.. You really hate me the most in this world.. But I won't let you use my mother.. Not this time. If I can, I will stop you no matter what.