The Letter

[SEQUEL] Together. Forever. [TWOSHOT]

"HOME SWEET HOME!!!" The members of Block B hollered as they entered their dorm.

They all went to the living room and sprawled out onto the cold floor for a short time. Kyung and Jihoon were in the kitchen looking for food. Jaehyo, Taeil and Minhyuk were playing some games on their Xbox. Jiho was in the shower while Yukwon was just wandering around the dorm.

"Hyung yom haff a san leffer." Jihoon said as he talked with his mouth full.

"Eww." Kyung chorused as he walked passed Jihoon as the members laugh at Jihoon's stuffed mouth and funny expression.

"Swallow Jihoon-ah." Yukwon chuckled as he went to find the letter.

He smiled after finding the fan letter. He opened it as he skipped to the couch and sat down beside Minhyuk. However that smile fell off when he saw who it was from.

"What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked as he noticed the change in expression in Yukwon.

"N-Nothing!" Yukwon exclaimed and ran off to his room.

The members stared at Yukwon.

"What happened to Kwonnie hyung?" Jiho asked as he came out drying his hair with a towel.

"I don't know. His expression just changed after seeing inside the fan letter." Minhyuk explained as he continued to stare at the door of their shared room.

The members shook if off and resumed what they were doing, however Minhyuk couldn't help but to keep thinking about Yukwon's change in expression.

While in the room, Yukwon hesitated to open the letter, after knowing it's from an anti-fan. He took a deep breath and took out the letter, unfolding it and silently read it to himself.

Dear Yukwon,

My name is Kim Ji Hee. I am B-Bomb's fan. Why am I writing this letter to you?

Well there's only one reason why I'm writing this letter to you. One. I am your anti-fan.

Two. Do you think being cute makes you think you have no anti-fans? Clearly not.

Three. You're annoying and you're so clingly when you'rearound B-Bomb oppa.

Four. I've been watching you. If you don't stay away from B-bomb oppa, you're going to regret it.

From Ji Hee.

Yukwon stared at the fan letter in shock. He bit down on his bottom lip to prevent himself crying. He couldn't believe that a fan of Minhyuk would send this to him. He folded the letter back in half and put it back in the envelope. Tears continued to trickle down his check when he wipes them away.

Not wanting Minhyuk to find out, he hides the letter under his pillow. He enters the bathroom and sobs silently. On the other hand in the living room, the members were getting worried about Yukwon.

"Why is he in the room so long?" Jihoon said

"I don't know."

"But, I'm going to find out." Minhyuk said as he got up.

"The ?" He said as he tried to open the door. But to his dismay, Yukwon had already locked it when he entered the room.

"He locked it?" Taeil and Jiho said.

"Yeah."

"Now this is a worry we should take note of." Jiho said before banging the door.

                                                                               ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Yukwon bit down on his lips and took a deep breath. He stood up and washed his face. He stared into the mirror, his eyes red and swollen. He mentally cursed at himself.

How am I going to explain to them that I cried? Over what reason?

Yukwon sighed as he shook his head.

Kim Ji Hee.. she was the girl who had always skipped me when it comes to fansigning. The girl that always gave me death glares when I was near Minhyukkie.. The girl.. that had almost killed me by pushing me onto the road..

Yukwon bit down on his lips and went out of the bathroom and hears the members shouts. Especially Minhyuk's.

If she's your fan.. then there's nothing I can do about it. For her.. I'll keep a distance from you.. for the time being.. and I hope it's the right thing.. to do..

Yukwon unlocked the door and immediately went to the bed, pulling the blanket just above his eyes. The members immediately rushed in and gathered around Yukwon, bombarding him with questions non-stop and replying to none of them. They soon gave up and left the room. Minhyuk however stayed.

"Tell me what's wrong." Minhyuk said as he placed his hand on top of Yukwon's head.

Yukwon shook his head and took a deep shaky breath, "It's nothing. Really it's nothing."

Minhyuk retracted his hands and sighed.

What did the letter say? Why is he acting this way? Tell me Kwon-ah. Don't distance yourself from me. I know you're crying. I know you better than other members. If you won't tell me, then I'll just have to find it out myself.

"You must be tired." Minhyuk said after some time. He got up and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

After hearing the door click, Yukwon pulled his blanket down to his chin and sighed.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Four months has passed and the members have being noticing Yukwon's weird behaviour and that he has distanced himself from Minhyuk. He hasn't been talking or smiling much when he's around Minhyuk but when a camera is focused on him, he acts all happy and when the camera is gone, he ignores Minhyuk again.

The anti-fan letter is still in the same place Yukwon had left it. Under his pillow. So far, none of the members has found it. 

The boys are now in their dorms resting from a long dance practice. Yukwon was taking a shower, while the rest of the members were searching around the dorm for the fan letter that Yukwon had received four months ago.

I can't always keep this up. Sooner or later.. they'll find out about it... I miss Minhyukkie.. his touch.. his lips.. everything! I just miss being together with him!

Yukwon slammed his palm on to the wall as the warm water continues to pour down on his body.

"Kwon-ah. Is everything okay?" Minhyuk's voice boomed from the other side of the door, however Yukwon didn't reply.

He turned off the water and sat down and brought his knees to his chest, curling up into a ball.

I can't take this anymore. I can't handle this anymore. Someone.. tell me whats the right thing to do. Is avoiding him.. the right thing?

A tear drop trickled down his cheeks. The door slammed open as it hit the wall. Minhyuk stood in front of Yukwon who bit down on his lips. Minhyuk crouches down and pats Yukwon's head before wrapping a towel around him and carried him up.

"You'll get a cold." Minhyuk says as he carries him out of the bathroom.

Bringing the towel around him closer, Yukwon bites down on his lips to prevent any more tears from coming out. Yukwon didn't protest when Minhyuk helped him change his clothes or dry his hair.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Minhyuk asked softly as he squatts down to Yukwon's eye level.

Yukwon shakes his head, refusing to talk. Minhyuk sighs once more before pushing Yukwon down on the bed and pulled the blanket over him, stopping at his waist. Minhyuk sits down on Yukwon's bed, beside his stomach. Not wanting Minhyuk to leave, Yukwon hugs him and burrows his head into the side of Minhyuk's thigh.

Something is definitely wrong. It must be something to do with that fan letter. But where could he of hid it?.

Minhyuk looked down at Yukwon who had normal breathing, indicating he has fallen asleep.

"Found anything?" Taeil whispered as he poked his head in.

Minhyuk looked back and shook his head.

We've searched every where.. The only place we haven't searched is.. his bed..

Minhyuk widened his eyes and looked at the pillow. He bends down and gives Yukwon a peck on the head as he steathly slips his hand under the pillow. He smiles as his hand found a envelope and took it out from under the pillow.

Tucking Yukwon in one last time, he left the room.

"Found it." Minhyuk said as he entered the living room.

"Where did you find it?" Jiho asked as the members nodded.

"Under his pillow."

"Ah. No wonder." Kyung said

Minhyuk sat on the couch while the members crowded around him. He opened the envelope and gaped at the sender.

"Anti fan?" Jaehyo mumbled that was loud enough for them to hear.

Minhyuk discarded the envelope and took out the letter and unfolded the paper. He read it out to the members in a soft voice that was loud enough for them to hear;

 

"Dear Yukwon,

My name is Kim Ji Hee. I am B-Bomb's fan. Why am I writing this letter to you?

Well there's only one reason why I'm writing this letter to you. One. I am your anti-fan.

Two. Do you think being cute makes you think you have no anti-fans? Clearly not.

Three. You're annoying and you're so clingly when you'rearound B-Bomb oppa.

Four. I've been watching you. If you don't stay away from B-bomb oppa, you're going to regret it.

From Ji Hee."

"No ing way.." Taeil cursed as he stared at the letter in disbelief.

"Ah. Isn't that girl that.. had always shot glares to Kwon hyung when ever he's near Minhyuk hyung?" Jihoon asked

"Ah! Now that you mentioned it.." Jaehyo trailed off as he saw Minhyuk's expression.

Minhyuk crumbles up the letter and stood up. He stomped off to his shared room and slammed the door shut, making Yukwon sit up in surprise.

Yukwon looked at Minhyuk. His eyes darted down to Minhyuk's hand and his eyes widens twice the size of his own eyes.

"Care to explain?" Minhyuk asked softly but his eyes were glaring down at Yukwon. He wasn't angry at Yukwon for hiding it from him but the fan who sent this to Yukwon.

"I.." Yukwon hesitated and shifted uncomfortably.