Chapter 1us

Sweet yet bitter love

Soo pov.

 "Yoona? Could you please tell me the form of verb after the word 'to'?" Mr Kim asked her.

"Infinitive form sir." Yoona replied while flashing her famous grin. "Well done!" Mr Kim praises her. As expected of a top scorer for English, DUH! Im yoona is my best friend that we could say we treat each other like 'sisters' not just friends. Yoona is 100% perfect. She is smart, pretty, kind and cute. She is the ideal type of every guys dream. My eyes landed upon a handsome guy sitting near the window—he is Cho Kyuhyun. He is also perfect just like Yoona. Smart, handsome,although sometime evil but could be actually kind and sometime can be cute if he wants to. He is also every girls ideal type. I haven't spoken a word with him since the start of the year.

Strange right? However, I love him. Yoona and him are neighbours, best friends. Although sometimes their close relationship will make me a bit jealous, I just "swallowed" that feeling. I really love him but I have no courage to confess. You may say that I am a coward but you probably have felt this before right?

rinnnnnngggggggg....

The bell rang, snapping me out of my world.

"Soo!! I am very very hungry~~!" Yoona pouted, while using her ageyo on me.

"Pffft...use your ageyo on Kyuhyun not me." I replied curtly.

"Unnie—how could you be so evil just like HIM!"  she said while pointing at Kyuhyun.

"Yoona, want to go and eat together?" a familiar voice interrupted both of us.

"Kyu, are you really sick? Are you having a fever?" yoona asked while feeling for his forehead. 

"No! Stop it! Sooyoung you can join us if you want to. It be my treat." Kyuhyun said while flashing me his famous grin.

"Flirt." yoona rolled her eyes before dashing out of the room.

"I....I ...have....to..go.." I stuttered before also dashing out of the classroom.

Kyu pov.

"one word to describ her—CUTE." I mumbled to myself before walking out of the room