Chapter 1

Making up.

 

 

 
"... Sungyeol?" He heard from the other side of the door. 
 
Sungyeol opened his mouth, wanting to talk, but his tongue touched the furry bedsheet. 
 
He closed his mouth again, as the taste was disgusting and he held onto the soft thing in his arm gently.
 
"Sungyeol.. I'm coming in..." He heard once more from the other side. 
 
Myungsoo stepped into the room, to find Sungyeol lying with his back facing him. Myungsoo bit his lips as he frowned at the sight.
 
"Sungyeol, I'm sorry.." He muttered out softly. Sungyeol just wiggled a little on his own bed, holding the pink thing in his hand tighter now.
 
Seeing that, Myungsoo made a sad face. He walked up to Sungyeol to turn him around roughly and threw that soft toy onto the ground angrily.
Now, Sungyeol got mad too. 
 
"Kim Myungsoo! What in the world was that for?! It's my dear Piglet you threw! And after laughing at me for my silliness, you can do this? You violentmyung! I don't like you!" He screamed out.
 
Myungsoo climbed onto the bed and went all over Sungyeol, before adjusting everything perfectly. Well, that's what Myungsoo thought.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" Sungyeol asked annoyingly, trying to get his hand of Myungsoo's waist. However, Myungsoo was grabbing onto Sungyeol too.
 
"I.. I... Just wanted to be in the place of Piglet," Myungsoo looked up to Sungyeol pouting. He started blushing shyly, after realised what he said.
 
"O-oh-hh," Sungyeol stuttered. He gulped, not really knowing what to do. 
 
He slowly put his hand back onto Myungsoo and held him closer to his own body.
 
"Sungyeol, I laughed, because I love you especially when you're silly, it wasn't in a bad way," Myungsoo whimpered out.
 
"Ahh.. I love you too," Sungyeol said meekly, brushing Myungsoo's fringe to the side with care. 
 
He smiled sweetly at Myungsoo and leant closer to kiss him on his nose.
 
Myungsoo smiled back at him and put his legs around Sungyeol's waist, hugging him closer.
 
"Myungmyung, what are you doing?" Sungyeol asked, raising his eyebrows.
 
"I'm going to sleep with you, like how you do with Piglet everyday," Myungsoo mumbled out, leaning his head on Sungyeol's chest.
 
"How can we sleep properly in this small bed of mine?" Sungyeol asked, smiling a little.
 
"It's okay, it means that we will be closer to each other," Myungsoo looked up again, smiling brightly at Sungyeol. He leant his head on Sungyeol's chest again, enjoying the warm loving feeling he felt.
 
"You silly boy," Sungyeol said, ruffling Myungsoo's hair. Myungsoo looked up and smiled when he saw Sungyeol's pink gums.
 
Sungyeol took this chance and held onto Myungsoo's chin and lower jaw with that long hand of his. 
 
He pressed his lips softly against Myungsoo's and stuck his tongue out for entrance. 
 
Myungsoo felt like he was in of no control of his actions. He loved Sungyeol's warm tongue and all he could do was just, move his own tongue a little.
 
"Hmmm Yeeol," Myungsoo moaned. Sungyeol used his other hand to hold gently onto Myungsoo's cheek, but he never got rough with the kiss. 
 
He took every effort to not rummage through Myungsoo's mouth. Sungyeol wanted to to be filled with love and affection, and Myungsoo understood that perfectly.
 
-----
 
Pfft what kind of ending is this? D: I don't know T-T
 
l o l / I was thinking hard of a story today while I was hugging my Piglet in my bed, so I thought of this :o hurhurhur
 
EEEKS exams are so close :O five more days elsmcmkamfd I will fail it badly and I will redo a year OTL nuuuu!