Dare

L.O./\.E Game

Listen to this while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2NfX2MeNU8&feature=fvwrel (Ren's feelings)

 

Mi Kyung's POV

''Mi Kyung!'' Ga Eun shouted while waving her hands at me while I was making my way to my seat. I took my regular seat, between Ren and Ga Eun while Min Hyun was sitting in front of me, BaekHo in front of Ga Eun and JR in front of Ren. Aron was in another class since he was older but we still meet up during recess.

The gang was crowding over my table playing truth or dare. We like that game since we always gave others the silliest dares. Min Hyun spinned the pencil and it landed on me.

''Dare.'' I said. It was quite obvious since we all always choose dare except Min Hyun, that cockblocker.

Min Hyun and the others was having a evil smile plastered on their face while Ren's face was red. Was he...blushing? He's a dude, for goodness sake! Hell, what is Min Hyun thinking about? Whenever Min Hyun is like this, its time to be worried.

''YOU ,'' he said while pointing at me, ''And you,Ren, will be going out together, as in a relationship, for a week.''

''As for the rules.... '' JR started  ''You two must go on a date atleast 5 times ,or else, the dare goes on for another week.''

''Two, you must do what other couples do, example : hug, kiss, dates, holding hands , pictures..etc. But no skinship, thank you very much.'' Ga Eun stated. Oh wow, betrayed by my best friend huh? Lucky me.

''AND, you must take a couple picture to every place you go , for proof .'' BaekHo said while handing me his polariod camera. '' The dare starts after school.''

Ren's face turned to 7 shades of red while I was sitting on my seat slightly shocked, with my mouth gaped opened.  This is the most dumbest dare I've ever done.

'' Ms. Kim Mi Kyung, will you please close that mouth of yours before a fly goes in? '' Kwon songsaenim said. Heck, I was too busy in my thoughts to notice the teacher had came in. The gang was laughing while Ren smiled.

''This is gonna be a long day...'' I mumbled to myself as I sank down in my seat.


REN's POV

''Ren ! I've got a perfect plan! '' MinHyun exclaimned while pulling out the chair in front of me.

''What? Tell Me! Tell Me! '' I said exclaimned back, getting the gang's attention. They crowded around us, trying to hear MinHyun's plan.

''We'll play truth or dare, and I'll dare Mi Kyung to have a week's long relationship with you! ''

''Do you think that will work? '' BaekHo asked.

'' I doubt it, c'mon we've known her for years! She will. Trust me. ''

Well...I've liked her for years. And we're all really sure that she don't know yet.  ''I'm willing to take chances.'' I said and every one looked at me in shock.

''GASP! Our little Rennie is all grown up! '' JR shouted while hugging me. He may be the leader but he has this 'other side' that he shows only when he's with us.

'' Guys! Here she comes! '' Ga Eun shouted while quickly sitting back to her seat, followed by the rest of us.

''Mi Kyung!'' She shouted while waving her hands at her. She went to her seat in between Ga Eun and I and pulled her chair out gently, flashing a bright smile at me . Hell...Don't blush , Ren, don't blush!

MinHyun dragged his chair to her table and we all did the same. We began playing truth or dare and the pencil landed on Mi Kyung.

''Dare. ''

Every one except for Mi Kyung and I were having a mischievious smile plastered on their face. Heck, don't tell me...

''You,'' Min Hyun pointed to MiKyung, '' And you, Ren, will be in going out together, as in a relationship, for a week. '' My face turned pink.

''As for the rules.... '' JR started, '' You both must go on a date atleast 5 times , or else, the dare goes on for another week. '' Oh wow, thanks hyung , I mentally rolled my eyes

''Two, you must do what couples do, examples : hug, kiss, dates, holding hands, taking pictures..etc. But no skinship, thank you very much.'' Ga Eun stated .

My face turned red when she said skinship, now I'm thinking things....

''And you both must take a couple picture to every place you go, for proof.'' BaekHo said while handing Mi Kyung his polariod camera. ''The dare starts after school.''

My face turned to 7 shades of red while Mi Kyung sat in her chair completely shocked , her mouth gaped open.

The teacher came in and we all sat back in our seats .

''Ms. Kim Mi Kyung, will you please close that mouth of yours before a fly goes in?'' Kwon songsaenim asked. She sat up and shut her mouth, i guess she was still shocked about the dare.

Every one was laughing , I can't help it but smile at her cuteness.

''This is gonna be a long day..'' I heard her mumble while slumping down in her chair.

 

Yes..yes it will.

 



Hey guys! It's Joanna_227 and I'm back with a story! Sorry if its not as interesting as you hoped it will be , but I'll try my best to entertain you guys. Thank you very much to the 3 subscribers even though its not a very big number , but, atleast I have subscribers that will be patient enough to wait for the new chapter right?

Anyways, thanks and I'll update soon!