THIS SCENE WAS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR A LONG TIME.....

Fluffly Oneshot.....

Drrinnngggg!

Its Friday, and the weekend is finally here!

You quickly pack your books into your bag and rush out to your room, desperate to be free of the school and work.  The autumn breeze cooled the hot heat from the sun, and the trees outside your school moved sleepily.....

It had been another tiring day.  You were the type of person that never really stood out.  Sure, you had a few friends here and there and had a relatively undisturbed school life, but you were not popular, not a nerd, and almost invisible.  No one really knew you, let alone register the fact that you might even have a boyfriend, not even your closet friends.  

The queenkas looked at you when you passed through them at school with unimportance, rating you with a "I'm more prettier, hotter person than you, so I'll look down on you because you don't have a boyfriend nor high social status" glare.   The kingkas just didn't really approach you at all, but it doesn't matter, most of them were too immature for your taste.  

Because of your low social status, you were not invited to much parties or events.....Wondering about what you would eat for tonight, and what you would need to do tomorrow, you quietly walked down to your locker to grab your phone.   As you grab your phone, the soft "beep" sound alerted you with a text: 

 

Anyeong, my baby girl!

Guess who? 

 

Immediately, you smile.  Who else would call you "baby girl" but Zelo, your boyfriend?  You typed:

OMG...who is this?  How did you get my number?

...teasing him slightly.  After a few seconds of not replying, he suddenly calls you.  

"Yeboseyo?" You answer.

"YAH!  you scared me there- I thought you were another person and that I called a complete stranger my "baby girl!"  His deep but childish voice complained, making you giggle slightly.  

"Mian....have you finished school yet?"  You asked.  He went to a different school, a performing arts school, whereas you go to a  school full of queenkas and kingkas which annoyed him a little, because he could not be there with you 24/7.  He was very protective of you, even a little bit possesive.  You both call/ text at least once a day and meet at least once every one week, but these days, as he was preparing for his showcase in his school, you hardly ever get in touch.  It had been 3 weeks since you met, and now, you missed him a lot.

"Neh.  In fact.  I have no school today!  So.. lets go out today!" He says, making you rush putting your stuff into your locker.  Like the klutz you were, the books slid and crashed on the floor, gaining glares from queenkas who passed your way.  "WATCH IT, JEEZ, don't you know how to be careful?"  one of them shot at you.  You quickly muttered a "sorry" as they stalked passed with their 5 inch heels.  

"Eh?  What was that?" He asked alarmedly.  

"um..just a queenka...where do we meet?"  You distract him.

"oh....come out and I'll be there!"

"Neh.  See you!" You quickly rushed out to the gates.

Suddenly a pair of familiar arms grab you and pulled you into a warm back hug, making you emit a squeaky "Omo!".  

"Missed me, baby girl?"  A abnormally tall, blonde with blue highlights guy whispered in your ear, his honey scent wafting into your nose/ 

Finally seeing him, you turned around and surpised him by being very touchy feely- a huge hug.  He was so tall that your head was to his chest.  "Yeah..a lot."  He hugs you back and pulls you closer.  "Mian...." 

You were suddenly aware that many people were staring at you and...him.   

Some queenkas were literally drooling, others looked angry, and the rest of them tried to get Zelo's attention.  The kingkas were sizing up him, and realizing he was the tallest out of all of them.  Inside, you smirked a little (hey, thats what they get when they throw all that contempt at you!)  

"Whats wrong?"  He asks you, looking around nochalantly.

"....there's so many people looking...and the queenkas..." you murmur, your insecurities starting to tick in your ear  

"Aish... let them look. And to the hell with them queenkas or whatever, they won't be as pretty as you." He smirks and leans in while keeping an eye on them, he kisses you, showing everyone that he was yours.  

"Zelo..." You blush and pull away.  He chuckles "Sorry, I had to.  Those girls were looking at me like they were going to EAT me!" and pecks you once before grabbing your hand, securing tightly.  "Kajah!"

 

   lol.  this is so lame......ah well.