Meet the Dog.

"Bark" Goes the Girl (Sequel to "Meow" Goes the Girl)

It was storming and when it's storming, I'm not in the best mood. No, it's not because I'm scared of thunder, it's because the day she came, it was storming. When she came, my whole life was thrown upside down.

She wanted Luhan.

 

(((No One's POV)))

 

You sat at the window, watching the rain pour down on Seoul. A hand rested on your shoulder. You looked behind and smiled. Luhan.

"Hello." you said, grabbing his hand. Luhan stood beside you.

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

"Watching the storm." you said, looking out the window again. Luhan followed your gaze.

"So pretty." he said. You looked back at him.

"Why?" you asked. 

"It makes everything..." he paused, trying to find the word. "Different." he finally decided. You nodded.

"It does look very different." yo agreed. Then Luhan hugged her, smiling happily. You hugged him back, being used to this. 

"Yah, you two." a familiar voice laughed. The two broke apart. Exo-M's leader, Kris, stood leaning against the wall, smirking.

"Sorry..." Luhan sighed, shaking his head. You both walked over to the leader.

"Schedule. Now. Let's go." Kris nodded and walked away. Luhan looked at you, you nodded, understanding.

"Bye, ~~~~." Luhan kissed her head and followed the leader. Soon after, everyone left, leaving you alone. 

You walked to the couch and sat down, turning on the TV. We Got Married was on. You loved that show and wondered if any of the Exo members would ever be on it.

Then, all of a sudden, a loud knock sounded. You stood up, wondering who it could be.

"Better not be a sales person..." you muttered and went to the door. You opened it and gasped. Sitting on the door step was a little dog. You looked at it, scared. It barked at you, looking up with puppy dog eyes.

What is this? Why is there a dog sitting here? you thought and picked it up, looking it in the eyes.

"Look dog, go away, I don't need a pet. Plus, I am the pet, so get out." you sighed and put it down, closing the door.

"Fine." a voice said. You paused, opening the door. There, instead of the small dog, there was a girl. She had two pig-tails and her arms were crossed. You gasped.

"W-who are y-you?" you asked, giving the girl an odd look. She laughed.

"I know all of your secrets." the girl said.

"W-what secerts?" you asked.

"I'm just like you..." she smirked.

"How?"

"I can turn into a dog like ou can turn into a cat." she laughed. "Looks like we're enemies." she said, playing with her hair. You shook you head.

"Why?"

"Luhan."