Day Care Center

Street Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon arrived the airport. Soshis hugged her and and Exo joined too. 

 

"Let me go with you" All of them said.

 

"any~ I'll be ok" 

 

Fany sighed as only she and Sica knew why she was leaving. Taeyeon said that it was ok to tell them once she was gone. 

 

"Taeng, don't forget to get me a signed photo of Ailee" Suho said.

 

Taeyeon shuckled and pat his arm.

 

"I will try, I will try." She said, as the other kids grabbed her arms and start to swung as they were kids and wanted candies.

 

"This boys are really immature" Yuri said.

 

"You're so mean~ Taeyeon never told us that~" 

 

"But she thought it" Yuri said.

 

"How can you know what she's thinking?" 

 

"I know her better than you" 

 

The argue was starting to gain attention from public, when Taeyeon shushed them and waved at them.

 

"I'm going since you make too much noise" 

 

"Shorty, it's their fault~" Yuri pointed at the kids.

 

"Not out fault, is that dark unnie's fault" 

 

"Ok ok stop, I'm leaving. See you guys, I will try to call you once in a while. Take care ok? Specially Seohyun, if Kyu treats you badly I will fly back to teach him a lesson, understood?"

 

"Pshft… Like we wouldn't" Hyo said. "Don't worry, we will beat that guy up if he makes Seo cry"

 

"good. But still, let me know ok?" 

 

Soshis nodded and gave her the last hug.

 

"Hope you can come back soon" Girls said. 

 

"See you tomorrow~" 4 kiddos waved as their hyungs shook their head and sighed.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and rubbed their heads.

 

"See you maybe on 3 years~" She said

 

Nobody knew that she planned to stay for that long, so most of them were really surprised.

 

"Three years!!! Yah Kim Taeyeon, you're not leaving then!" Most of them were ready to catch the kid leader back.

 

Taeyeon laughed and waved as she run into the checking point.

 

"Try hard not to miss me!" She said and walked away.

 

Meanwhile, in Suju's dorm.

 

"Yah~ Taeyeon's leaving today, are you going?" Shindong asked Donghae.

 

"I think it's better to let her go. I will be worse if I go. She won't be able to go happily."

 

"You pabo." Leeteuk sighed.

 

"Hyung… do you, by any chance, know why is she leaving?" He felt ashamed to make the question, but she was more important than anything. So, it didn't matter.

 

"I don't know Hae. But if you want me to ask the girls, I can help you"

 

"It's ok… thanks. I think I will ask them"

 

---

 

"Tae unnie!!" Ailee hugged Taeyeon tightly.

 

"Your bodyguard is back" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Oh I missed you so much~" She took her luggage and walked her to their car.

 

Taeyeon smiled as she missed her donsaeng too. 

 

"So, now you can explain why are you coming to visit me?"

 

Taeyeon told her worries to Ailee, which made her cry.

 

"Ailee, don't cry… your make up is ruined…"

 

"I don't mind since you're not my fan…"

 

Taeyeon chuckled at her comment.

 

"And what if I say I am?"

 

"I will definitely brain wash you so you can forget my awful face and just conserve the pretty idol image"

 

Taeyeon laughed at her cuteness.

 

As soon as they arrived, Ailee went to ask for the best hospital. She wanted Taeyeon to get the treatment as fast as possible, so she could get married to Donghae, her almost brother in law.

 

"And you didn't tell brother?" 

 

"Stop calling him brother" Taeyeon flipped the magazine.

 

"But you're my sister! So he's brother"

 

"Aish…"

 

Taeyeon followed Ailee to wherever she needed to go, as old times when she worked as bodyguard.

but today, Taeyeon felt her head dizzy again… the world was spinning around and she didn't make it in time. She extended her arm to grab anything, but failed.

 

"Unnie!!" Ailee run to the unconscious Taeyeon. She called the ambulance despaired and cancelled all her schedules.

 

---

 

"What?! She left because she couldn't get pregnant?" Soshis were shocked. Donghae was about to knock their door but he heard their shout.

 

"Neh, she's willing to go under treatment" 

 

He turned around and run to his house. He went to Taeyeon's room and looked for the folder, it must be somewhere there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter