According to Woohyun, I have AIDS

According to Woohyun, I have AIDS

Yoonhye placed her sandwich and orange juice on the cafeteria table, tapping her feet impatiently while waiting for her best friend. 

"What's taking him so long?! I'm hungry!" Yoonhye whined to nobody in particular.

She caught a glimpse of brown hair surrounded by a group of screaming, squealing girls.

Wonderwoman Yoonhye to the rescue! She grinned. 

"Woohyun- ah! Over here!" She shouted, and waved her hand in the air. Woohyun looked up, and a genuine smile spread across his face. He frolicked over with a mirror in hand and settled himself on a chair opposite hers.

"What's with the rush, Yoon-ie? Can't stand not seeing this handsome face for a mere 3 hours?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? In case you hadn't realised, you were surrounded by a bunch of loud, screaming fangirls, and I had saved your ugly there. Besides, I honestly do not understand why do you even have fangirls with your ugly face, that is practically ugly enough to scare Death." She said, while eating a mouthful of sandwich.

"Hurtful, you just used 3 'ugly's to describe me! I'm anything but ugly!" Woohyun pouted.

Yoonhye couldn't deny the fact that Woohyun wasn't ugly. In fact, he probably was one of the most good looking guys she'd ever seen in her life.

"Right. You are anything but ugly," Yoonhye paused and looked at Woohyun, smiling proudly that his best friend had just agreed that he wasn't ugly, but she grinned and continued, " You are hideous."

The smile was wiped off Woohyun's face as he half-shouted, "Hey! Why are you so bad to me!" He turned softer with every word and he grew quiet, staring at his palms. He looked up and met eyes with her.

"You know what?" He started.

"What?" Yoonhye replied, sipping her orange juice.

"I think you have AIDS." Woohyun said quietly.

The next few seconds happened in a flash.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Yoonhye shrieked as she choked on her orange juice, and (successfully) spit some out on Woohyun's face. His eyes widened in horror as he let out a dramatic cry. 

"MY FACEEEEE! IT'S RUINED!" He cried.

Flustered, she took some napkins and desperately dabbed at his face. On one hand, Yoonhye was sorry, but on the other, he was the one that made her spit on him anyway! 

"It's your fault, anyway! Why did that thought even cross your head!?" She questioned, feeling less guilty.

"You didn't even hear the full explaination before you went all missile on me!"

Yoonhye was about to rebutt, but sighed when she realised that she really hadn't listened to Woohyun. "Okay, shoot."

"AIDS stand for Always In Denial Syndrome. And you have it." He stated simply.

Yoonhye raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Look, you are always denying this handsome face of mine, and saying that I'm ugly. But look at all these girls," He pointed to the girls for emphasis, and they squealed, seeing the oh-so-mighty Woohyun point at them. "They are all fawning over me! Over my good looks! Over this perfect face God has given me! But look at you! You have never ever ever ever ever ever said I was handsome! Why? It's all because you have AIDS!" He finished triumphantly, like as if he had found a cure for some terminal illness.

"Hmm....Okay." Yoonhye nodded, before resuming to eat her sandwich.

"WHAT?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY AFTER I CONCLUDED MY BRILLIANT THEORY, AND ALL YOU TELL ME IS A 'Hmm... Okay.'?!" Woohyun yelled, frowned and crossed his arms in front of him childishly.

"Dude, you just told me I had AIDS, and this is something that people can misunderstand! Where the hell did that come from anyway?!" Yoonhye defended herself.

Woohyun ignored her and turned his head to left.

Yoonhye sighed loudly, "Okay, Woohyun, tell me what I can do to remove this illness of mine."

Woohyun snapped his head back and jumped on his seat excitedly. 

"Firstly, you can start off by not denying my good looks. You have to agree with me, because I'm always right, I mean, how can such a handsome face be wrong?  Secondly, you have to praise me because I'm just awesome that way...." He babbled.

Yoonhye rolled her eyes and sighed for the umpteen time.

It's going to be a long day today.