Love fantasy

Fantasy comes true

 

(Third person's POV)

"Hyun Jung ah! Wouldn't it be awesome if-" Eun Sun said while punching Hyun Jung's hand lightly. "What is it this time?" Hyun Jung replied with a giggle.

"It would be awesome if we or at least I get to meet my special guy at that shelter where we always meet! Wouldn't it?" "Yeah! Sure, why not..."

"Because it is unlikely to happen," Eun Sun sighed. Hyun Jung turned to her and told her not to be discouraged. 

 

"So... How is it going to happen?" 

 

"It's a secret..."

"Ah! Wae?!"

"I just don't feel like telling."

Hyun Jung gave Eun Sun an annoyed look as they walk back home.

 

~The next day~

"Ah! Where is it? Where in the world is my guitar pick?! Aish!" Eun Sun was turning her room upside down just to look for her precious guitar pick that her brother gave her before he left her with her step mother.

 

"It was right here! Ah! Forget it! I'll search it after i get home," She decided to get ready to meet Hyun Jung to practice for the upcoming K-pop star audition. She grabbed her guitar and went out of the house. She walked to the usual shelter. She found out that Hyun Jung wasn't there. "Late again?"

(Eun Sun's POV)

Why must she always be late? It's not like she has anything important to do anyway. I decided to sit down and wait patiently for her. I got bored and started strumming random chords on my guitar. My fingers hurt a little from the fact that i am not using any guitar pick.

"Mind if I sit here for a while?" a tall guy appeared from nowhere. He had to bend a little just to talk to me. I said nothing and just noded. He sat down and started fiddling with his phone. I ignored him and continued strumming my guitar. My fingers still hurt by I tried to endure the pain. That guy might have noticed and he moved closer to me. I felt a bit uncomfortable and moved an inch away from him. "Don't worry! I won't hurt you. But it seems like you already hurt yourself." he said while taking my hand and started massagging my fingers softly. I felt a little shy to have a stranger touching my hand. The guy took out something from his wallet and it turns out to be a guitar pick. It looks exactly the same as my old guitar pick. He handed it out to me. I took the green coloured pick from his hand and thank him. "I don't play the guitar, but someone left this here the other day. It looked really pretty so I kept it. But you can take it if you want to. I don't need it anyway." I looked at him blankly and he quickly looked away after having a second of eye contact. I smiled to him hoping he wouldn't notice. "Yah! I see you have a new friend there!" Hyun Jung popped out from nowhere.

(Third person's POV)

Eun Sun flinched and blushed. "Omo! Why are your cheeks so red?" Hyun Jung ssked while pinching Eun Sun cheeks softly. Eun Sun pushed her hands away and showed a angry look. "Why are you late?" Hyun Jung went nearer to Eun Sun face. "I had to get away from that stalker! I know that you hate him as much I do." It's true. Hyun Jung always have this creepy stalker that always wait outside her house just in case she goes out to meet someone. Hyun Jung looked at Eun Sun and winked. Eun Sun gave a blur look. "Aren't you going to introduce your new friend?" Eun Sun stared at him for a while looking at him scracth at the back of his neck. "I don't know his-" "I'm Jun Hong. Choi Jun Hong. But people like to call me by my nickname, Zelo!" "Ah! Hi Zelo-ssi" Hyun Jung greeted him and he smiled. Eun Sun kept quiet and stared at the pick. "Yah! You see that pick everyday, why must you stare at it?"

"Everyday?" Zelo mumbled to himself. "Well, yeah! It is her's,"

Zelo looked at Eun Sun. Eun Sun stared at the floor. "It's yours?" Zelo lifted up Eun Sun's head. Eun Sun smiled awkwardly.

"I'll be right back," Hyun Jung left while the other two stayed still.

"So, you're her?" Zelo stared deeply into her eyes.

"Her?"

"I saw you a few days ago over here playing the guitar while singing. You have a very beautiful voice. My heart always beats faster when I saw you here. I also come here every afternoon just to see you. I may sound stupid right now but honestly, I think I like you. You believe in 'love at first sight' right?"

"Yes but how did you get my guitar pick?" Eun Sun's cheeks were really red.

"Ouh! You left it here the other day. At first I thought you were the wrong person because first, you were'nt singing like you usually do and second, your guitar seemed different." Zelo was trying to hold Eun Sun's hand.

"It's a new guitar! And I have a sore throat today. Sorry for disappointing you." Eun Sun gave a huge smile. 

"Let's get to know each other more. Wanna hang out sometimes?" "Sure! Why not?" Zelo took her hand and stood up.

"Mwoya?"

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Jun Hong. Also known as Zelo." Zelo bowed to Eun Sun still holding her hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Ermm... My name is Lee Eun Sun." Eun Sun bowed slightly letting go of the grip.

"I'm Hyun Jung!" Hyun Jung walk from behind a wall shocking the two of them. 

Zelo smiled and put his hand over Eun Sun's shoulder. Eun Sun looked at him and he winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) Sorry for the super short story. I am now planning to make it a separated one-shot. I am really bad at making stories! Hehe! But I am making another story featuring the whole of B.A.P and BtoB! Argh! My addiction with this two rookie group. What have they done to me?!?! Please comment to tell me the areas that I did wrong. And I am truly sorry for bad grammar and spelling error.