How spontaneous can you be!

Date of Uncertainty (Short one shot)

~He whisked past me with a grin, and i dashed behind him. My arms wrapped themselves around his waist from behind and i laced my fingers~

 

Me: "Oppa, why didn't you wait for me?" ~I whined as he smiled inwardly and continued walking~

 

Me: "Where are we going eh?" ~Again, he said nothing as we approached a small but well decorated building~

 

Me: "You didn't believe me when i told you i liked you huh? ~I spoke fluidly with a low tone as i mentally sunk into myself. I wondered why he was ignoring me~

 

Anon: "sip-eo yeonghwa leul bolka?(Wana see a movie)"

 

Me: Neh! ~ He pulled me from around his waist and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Once we had gotten passed the clerks booth I starred at him oddly~


Me: dont we n-YAaAaAaaah.......! ~He dashed through the lobby with me in toe, sloppily trying to keep pace. I could hear his winded laugh echo along the crowded halls. We made our way around various corners until we came to an abrupt halt~
 


Anon: "See ya soon, Aneyong" ~He twirled my still panting body into a line filled with staring patrons. how odd i felt as I lipped "why...where are you going" to him. He simply gave me a playful salute and ran into the next line entering the theater~
 


Me: "Oppa! How could you!" ~I stomped my foot along the carpeted ground before i stepped towards the door he had entered. Aan employee quickly stopped me and warned me that i should stay in line or loose my place~
 


Me: "Eh.....Oh Gamsamnimida Ajusshi ^-^" ~ i pressed myself along the wall were he had previously left me before
the line began to move and the audience began to enter the theater. I followed suit only to be whisked away to a dark corner by a warm hand~ 
 


Me: "0.0 Oppa!" ~I screeched just as he hushed my lips with one finger~ 
 


Anon: "You thought i would leave you?" ~I starred long and hard before i mustered up a soft smile~ 

 
 
Me: "Ani, My Jiyongie would never leave me" 

 
 
Anon: "Good, because i believed you 100 percent"