20.33

playing a game

At soosica apartement

Two love people sitting on the couch cuddled each other while watching a film.

“sica..” sooyoung called softly as her eyes still straight at the TV.

“yes baby….” Jessica said munching a snack.

“lets play a game with me” Jessica up her head to looking at her girlfriend.

“ I don’t want to play a silly game with you soo….”. “ I know you. Just watch the film now, I’m not in a mood to play”. Jessica focus again on the TV as her head on sooyoung chest.

“please, I really want to play this game with you, pleaseeeeeee!! Sooyoung begging.

“ aish…” jessica siting straight on the couch as she cross her arms.

“please sica, it will be final after that we will not play whatever a sily game” sooyoung give Jessica her puppy eyes.

“promise, after this we never ever play the stupid game of yours again” sica said seriously.

“yes, I promise” sooyoung similed. “what the kind of the game then?” Jessica sroke sooyoung’s cheek.

“hhm…we will be play this game for 5 days and we…” sooyoung didn’t finished her instraction Jessica cut her.

“5 days. It’s too long. What the kind of that game…” Jessica whined. “

“let me explain first babe…”, “ we will be pretending that we were never met or love each other like we did, and of course for 5 days we would not to meet each other, so….”

“see, I know you. I don’t want to play this stupid game!!” Jessica said with angrily

“why??”

“because I can’t stay away from you too long, and there isn’t the game sily like that” Jessica crossed her arms.

“please sica, I just want to know that how we will life without each other, we already together for 7 years, 5 days it will be nothing for us. Please sica! Sooyoung said softly.

“are you try to looking my replacement soo. Is there another girl that you want to be closer, huh??” Jessica looking sooyoung with teary eyes.
“what….” Sooyoung shocked. And then Jessica walk into the badroom angrily.

“aissshhh sica, what are talking about. Of course not” sooyoung following Jessica around at the bedroom.

“ my eyes just looking for you” sooyoung sitting next to Jessica. “trust me” sooyoung held jessica’s hand.

“ can we play this game sica??” sooyoung cupped Jessica face and wipes her tears. Jessica move her closer to sooyoung face. She kissed the tall girl passionate. They pull up when the need to breathing

“do you know how much I love you, soo?” Jessica huged sooyoung tightly.

“ yes I know. And I love you too” sooyoung smiled.

“let’s play then”. Jessica nodded.

 

Next day

Jessica wake without sooyoung beside her on the bed.

“soo…” she said sleepy. “where is she??.

“ahh, I forget about that game. She already starting it” Jessica got up from her bed and walking in front of mirror, and than she looking at a piece of paper glued on the mirror. Jessica take a paper.

You can life without me, sica…..

From your soobaby

 

“aish that girl really seriously about this game” Jessica giggled read it. Jessica looked her reflection in the mirror. “yes, I can sooyoung. I don’t want to lose from you” Jessica kiss the paper before get into the bathroom. After showered she opened the closet and notice that looked all sooyoung clothes nothing there. “huh?” she looking around her room and realized there are not any picture of sooyoung.

“she seriously cute..” Jessica smiled remainding how sooyoung take all things out from their place.

“hhm….what should I do without her?” Jessica try to thinking. She sitting in the livingroom.

“ahh I will go shopping….and after that I will buy a new films for tonight and than have lunch at yuri’s café…uhmm” Jessica wrote the list on the paper, she thinking again. “ahh..i …will be…hang out…. with tiffany. That’s enough for to day” she smiled.

That afternoon after she doing what was she wrote in the morning. She visited her bestfriend at the office.

“hii tiff…” Jessica smiled walking toward tiffany. “haiii jess, you look so happy today”

“where soo?” tiffany asked. “who soo, is it the name of my pet?” Jessica smiled. “are you kidding, of course your beloved girlfriend”. “you usually had bad mood if sooyoung not around you?” Jessica moved closer to tiffany ear. “ we playing a game right now. So I have to pretending didn’t know her” Jessica whispering. “you know sometimes she really crazy”.

“ooo….a game huh? tiffany smiled weirdly. Jessica just nodded.

Jessica spent an hour with tiffany at her office. They are Chatting and laugh about random things.

“it’s already night tiff. I have to came back home now” Jessica looked at her watch.

“ok ..you want me to company you tomorrow, maybe you will got borring without your PET” tiffany giggled

“yes sure we will going shopping tomorrow ..” Jessica smiled and say good bye.

 

After a few minutes Jessica gone. The tall girl came into tiffany room.

“how is she?” the tall girl asked.

“it will be hard for her soo…” tiffany said weakly to tall girl. “ are you seriously about this?”

“yes” sooyoung said.

 

 

At soosica apartement

“see soo, I survive this day without you but admired I really miss you so much…” she muttered before she closed her eyes. “night babe”.

Jessica spent the time with all she loved to did just to avoid thinking of sooyoung. She had hang out with yuri and yonna. Go to salon and shopping with Tiffany all day without talking about sooyoung. “did you felt someone stalker us tiff? Because I felt someone looking us now?” Jessica whispered once. “oh really, maybe it’s was just your feeling?” tiffany said. “hhm..maybe” Jessica said walking, but tiffany turn her head to a cross street and smiled to someone.

Deeply in jessica’s heart She really missed her girlfriend so much. This is really hard for her without touched, heared and a kiss from her girfriend. There a night she ever came to sooyoung house because she really can’t handle any more, but when she about to knock the door, She knows maybe sooyoung got angrily if she came to over this game when she decided to back to the car. “STUPIDDDD CHOI SOOYOUNG…” she hit wheel hardly.

“I missed you soo” that day she crying all night.

“yeah this is a last day for stupid game”. “I won….” Jessica said happily for herself. But actually she look miserable for a few days. She excited to meet sooyoung.

This already six day but sooyoung didn’t yet back home, Jessica start worried and angrily. How she still stay with this stupid game. It’s over. Jessica said angrily. She tried to call sooyoung thousand time but sooyoung didn’t answered.

She can take it anymore. She take her key and rushed to get out her apartement. When she opened the door see shocked look yuri stand up in front of door about to knock the door.

“yul, what are doing here?” Jessica asked curiously. It’s alredy midnight. “where is sooyoung?, she is at your place? Jessica said looking at the girl. Yuri is sooyoung bestfriend.

“can you go with me now, sica” Yuri said look like to hold her tears.

“now?? What happening yul? There something happened to you, you looked pale? Jessica looked worried to her friend.

“just go with me”

“I can’t yul. I will looking for sooyoung, I’m still didn’t know where she is now.” Jessica explained “she still with ing stupid with that game. I really need to found her. “sorry I need to go” Jessica walking way.

“just go with me. I know where is”. Yuri muttered.

 

Yuri and Jessica already in front of the hospital. Jessica actually clueless with everything. but Jessica not stupid, she start to think the bad happening.

“are you kidding right?” Jessica look down. She really scared with what will she know. “she is not here, right. She will be fine” Jessica looking at her friend. “tell me yul. Why you so quite!! Tell me the truth now!! Jessica shouted at her friends as her tears started overflows.

“sooyoung….soo..she…” Yuri can’t countinue her sentence, she just put her palm to her face crying hardly.

“why are cry, huh???” Jessica asked with straight face, Jessica silently crying too. “TELL ME NOWWW!!!” Jessica forced to move yuri’s hands.

“she died…” Yuri blurted. Jessica felt her heart suddenly stop and her world are collapsed. Jessica just stay quiet looking her friends. “ she got cancer two mounts ago. She didn’t tell you because it will be make you really sad. So she just keep it from you” Jessica still quietly but suddenly she giggled. “I know sooyoung. This a game she made and you just help her, right? Jessica wiped her tears. “ and than after this I will found her lying on the bad and she pretended died, and she want I would to cry for her and BINGO she surprised me with her suddenly wake up. “ I know…I know…” Jessica forced to smiled try to calm herself. But Yuri just stayed quite, she know it will be hardly for Jessica to face this. To lose someone she loved.

“jess…”

“stop it yul…. I will go there and over this game” Jessica get out from car and run into the hospital. She asked nurse to ask sooyoung room and she run the hall hospital find the peoples she knows. She looked her family and sooyoung’s family huged each other crying. Tiffany just sitting as she looking on the floor with yonna huged her. Jessica stop running looked at them“jess…” mrs choi walking to her, but Jessica just looked straight as her her brain was blank. She just slowly walking step by step until she in front a door. She slowly opened it and see sooyoung lying on bed with blanket cover up her body. “sorry miss, we tried the best but…”. Doctor patted Jessica back didn’t to continue. “I’m sorry” he said.

Tears droped after she heard what doctor said. She slowly walking toward sooyoung’s bed and she slowly remove a cover from sooyoung’head. She really needed to see her lover. She forced to smiled.
“wake up baby. Why you still want to play? I can’t take it anymore. Please wake up” Jessica cried hardly as she touch sooyoung’s cheek. But the other girl keep closed her eyes. “please soo”. jessica getting weak.

“sica, keep strong” we willl be buri her soon…” mrs choi huged Jessica.

“NOOO MUM, we are playing a game now. and she just still want playing. She will be wake up soon.!!!” Jessica shouted. “I’m sorry honey…” mrs choi just hugged a cried girl thightly. “PLEASE SOO, WAKE UP!! DON’T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE!!!! Jessica cried really really hard when a nurse take a sooyoung body out to the room. She pushed nurses who tried to get sooyoung “SOO PLEASE..” everybody to hold jessica. “SOO…” Jessica fainted.

“Jessica…” all the people panic and trying to raise her body on the bed.

A few days later

Jessica still didn’t wake up yet. She lying on the bad at her apartement. She actually fully wake up but she just keep closed her eyes. She felt like her life died too.

“jess…” jessica heard someone called. But Jessica just ignored her friends.

“wake up jess…it’ already 3 days you stayed in your room” tiffany storked Jessica head gently.

“and please eat jess. You maybe get sick you if you didn’t to eat and you know maybe sooyoung really sad to see you like this” a tear drop from Jessica. Tiffany wipe it.

“jess, this is from sooyoung, she want me to give you this…after she gone” Tiffany put a CD on the table beside jessica’s bed. “please wake up and move on” tiffany kissed Jessica cheek before she walking out the badroom.

Jessica weakly opened her eyes, and looked the CD, she wake up and stared to play the video. Jessica looked in front of the screen.

Hai princess, don’t laugh to watch this video. I Just don’t know how to talk with you after..yeah you know….i’am sorry I didn’t tell you earlier about my sickness.

You remember when I excused to went my uncle house. I’am so sorry I lied actually I stay at my parents house because I really didn’t know how to tell you about me. And I got idea to make this a game. I just want to know that you will be fine even I am not beside you. You must habitually without me. I don’t want make you sad after I was gone. I’am sorry.

If you crying right now, please wipe your tears.i hate your tears.

Forget me please and be happy baby. Just life Iike 5 days ago. You looked so happy without me. If you want know I stalked you hhehhehhehh.

jessica I want you to looking for my replacement and happy together forever. You must be life for your family and for me. And I will stay in heaven until we meet again.

I love you so much baby. Please happy for me. I love you…I love you…I always do.

Suddently the screen became blue. “SOOYOUNG…..” Jessica run to the screen and touch it. “soo..” she cried.