I Can't Sleep

Atsuyuu One Shot

Credit: pic owner, i don't own it


 



Atsuko and Yuko are laying on the floor on their next PV set. Beside them, there's a lot of AKB's members laying on the floor too. They're tired of dancing but they can't get home yet because they still filming the next scene.

Atsuko put her head on Yuko's shoulder and encircled her hand on the smaller girl waist and snuggling closer.

"Yuuchan?"

"Uh.." Yuko answered with sleepy voice.

"can I stay at your home tonight?" Atsuko asked.

"Uh huh.."

"Yuuchan?"

"Uh"

"can I bring my babies too?"

"Uh huh"

"Yuuchan?"

"Uh"

"do you want me to cook for you?"

"Uh huh"

"Yuuchan?"

"Uh"

"I can't sleep"

Yuko grunted while opening her eyes, "I figure that out". she put her head up for a while and look around her. Everyone is trying to catch a sleep before the next scene.

"are you wake- UMPH!!" before Atsuko finished her words, she got attack from Yuko's lips.

Yuko deepened the kiss that make Atsuko melt and kiss her back. They're making out for a minute.

Yuko let go of the kiss and the blissfully look from Atsuko, "there.. A good night sleep is the one you needed, love" Yuko lay her head down again like nothing happen and go back sleeping.

Atsuko look around in case someone is watching them only to find none, all of her friends still sleeping. She hide her blushing face on Yuko's neck but a yelp could be heard from her voice when Yuko pick her up.

"Yu,Yuuchan"

"shh, just think of me as futon. I know the floor is to hard for you" Yuko lay Atsuko on top of her and encircle her arms around Atsuko's body preventing her from falling to the side.

Atsuko smile shyly and lay her head on Yuko's chest, "your so sweet.." she whisper.

"anything for my girlfriend. Now go to sleep" Yuko said while smiling.

Atsuko nodded her head.

And the two of them catch a sleep for 30 minutes before the next scene.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for my grammars... i failed at english class (-_-`)

comment would be nice